Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Cheaters In CSW

This is a discussion on Cheaters In CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Show us in CZ we cheat when we own your whole 2-3 partys vs our 1 party?[/b] didnt say in ...
Page: 17

Show us in CZ we cheat when we own your whole 2-3 partys vs our 1 party?[/b]
    didnt say in cz, go a2 abyss? cant cheat much for than that

and why are u arguing ur only a foot soldier, i dont see your clan leaders here, u know why? cause they know they lead the biggest cheating clan gg

Banned

didnt say in cz, go a2 abyss? cant cheat much for than that

and why are u arguing ur only a foot soldier, i dont see your clan leaders here, u know why? cause they know they lead the biggest cheating clan gg[/b]
    They already said what they needed to say..So shows how stupid you are.

They already said what they needed to say..So shows how stupid you are.[/b]
    I didnt see your infamous cata bugging leader cooltang post shit so your the stupid one...

someone tell me why im agruing with the exp biatch of the clan

Banned

I didnt see your infamous cata bugging leader cooltang post shit so your the stupid one...

someone tell me why im agruing with the exp biatch of the clan [/b]
    No one has proof of cata bug. Lol your pathetic you get all your information from shit that has been posted. And like you say cooltangh catta bug.. cooltang was not even at last CSW.. lol...

I have no clue why your arguing because your stupid maybe ? :lol:

FlippinSweeT

No one has proof of cata bug. Lol your pathetic you get all your information from shit that has been posted. And like you say cooltangh catta bug.. cooltang was not even at last CSW.. lol...

I have no clue why your arguing because your stupid maybe ? :lol:[/b]
    wait a second, if we fraps the csw's u guys would complain some more about ppl looking to get you banned, it's an endless circle.

don't you see it?

you cheat
    ppl record it
    they report it
    you complain
    you say u don't cheat
    they record you cheating again
    they report it
    etc.....

just stfu vandy, your IQ must be equal to ur age cuz what u say is completely stupid.

Banned

wait a second, if we fraps the csw's u guys would complain some more about ppl looking to get you banned, it's an endless circle.

don't you see it?

you cheat
    ppl record it
    they report it
    you complain
    you say u don't cheat
    they record you cheating again
    they report it
    etc.....

just stfu vandy, your IQ must be equal to ur age cuz what u say is completely stupid.[/b]
    you stfu flippin. People say cata bug waaaaaaaaaaa

But show no proof

FlippinSweeT

But show no proof[/b]

maybe cuz they're sick of you guys always fucking complaining about some of u getting banned for cheating. my own 2 eyes are the proof to me that they use catapult bug. NOT ALL members use it but some do. am i going to name names or send in ksc files??? no i'm not, i play this game for fun, not to report ppl who act childish and have to cheat.

ZeIda

maybe cuz they're sick of you guys always fucking complaining about some of u getting banned for cheating.[/b]
    Thats kinda stupid to say when this is the 1st time someone from clan ever got banned.

FlippinSweeT

Thats kinda stupid to say when this is the 1st time someone from clan ever got banned.[/b]
    not rly stupid. cuz u guys are still complaining here about some of u getting banned and ur trying to defend urself. here's a helpful hint, YOU CAN'T DEFEND YOURSELF AGAINST CONCRETE EVIDENCE, now go about ur life pls.

hushie

CSW

They came, They saw, They LOST.

And for your information I thought the war went well. It was fun. Please come again next week. I must have died at least 15 to 20 times.

Anyways to keep to the topic I saw Infinity members bugging into Ultima. I shouted for them to TS but they thought they were so smart. I heard that they all died and were 2 stoned by one of the GM's.[/b]

oh dear warmen i think you have your wires crossed , we did it once and we did die but that was in a boss event in elmo so if u was there on warmen......, is that another bug u guys have up ur sleeve ??

maybe thinking before speaking is needed my young foolish friend .

love hush

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

I have no clue why your arguing because your stupid maybe ? :lol:[/b]

But show no proof[/b]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCi6hHWnK5A h34r:

lol a lot of turks seem to want vindi banned, not hard to find proof on anything

lol a lot of turks seem to want vindi banned, not hard to find proof on anything [/b]
    ahaha theres your proof, what u gonna say now? lag? cheating everyway possible like i stated several times....

Banned

maybe cuz they're sick of you guys always fucking complaining about some of u getting banned for cheating. my own 2 eyes are the proof to me that they use catapult bug. NOT ALL members use it but some do. am i going to name names or send in ksc files??? no i'm not, i play this game for fun, not to report ppl who act childish and have to cheat.[/b]
    If people would just shush then this topic would be done...

lol a lot of turks seem to want vindi banned, not hard to find proof on anything [/b]
    Youtube.. shity quality and i could not tell what clan they were in.

OH SHIT WARMEN USING HACKS BUT WHERE THE FUCK IS THE HACKS? LOL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc35WL497ZA...feature=related

OH FUCK LOOK AT LAMPCHOP USING "BLINK" HACKS LOL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=309ZD-ZWayI...feature=related
    called decent noob.

All these videos are being posted by 1 person on youtube and their all stupid ass videos lol...

ZeIda

not rly stupid. cuz u guys are still complaining here about some of u getting banned and ur trying to defend urself. here's a helpful hint, YOU CAN'T DEFEND YOURSELF AGAINST CONCRETE EVIDENCE, now go about ur life pls.[/b]
    1. Im not banned
    2. Im not complaining about being banned
    3. I havent seen anyone else complaining about being banned
    4. Im not dening anything thats proved with CONCRETE EVIDENCE, and I havent seen anyone else doing it either.

And btw flip, why are you always talking shit on ko4life, and on our clan forum your trying to be nice and friendly to us?

I dont even play ares, nor do I care who does what but I just HAD TO reply because vandy_vs_gator sounds so retarded.

http://files.filefront.com/Vindictive+The+...;/fileinfo.html

Check that, It's your OWN movie and you can see your own clannie catabugging :huh: . Now dont give me any bullshit about "Only one bla bla he quit ages ago", you wanted proof I gave you some.