Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Cheaters In CSW

This is a discussion on Cheaters In CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; vandy is a waste of breathable air...
Page: 18

vandy is a waste of breathable air

I belive for most of you guys it would been better to take a direct trip to..

FlippinSweeT

1. Im not banned
    2. Im not complaining about being banned
    3. I havent seen anyone else complaining about being banned
    4. Im not dening anything thats proved with CONCRETE EVIDENCE, and I havent seen anyone else doing it either.

And btw flip, why are you always talking shit on ko4life, and on our clan forum your trying to be nice and friendly to us?[/b]
    was before i knew u guys were doing a2 felankor/isi

Sib

If people would just shush then this topic would be done...
    Youtube.. shity quality and i could not tell what clan they were in.

All these videos are being posted by 1 person on youtube and their all stupid ass videos lol...[/b]
    I think these vids have been posted a while ago few months i believe with even better Quality. Altought i can read that the first bug abusing catapult is Vlado..
    Dont care about proof cuzz so much ppl ( me included ) were there and 3/4 ares knows Vind and Ruthless did bugabuse those catapult.
    IMO we dont need proof and u guys know that ur using/used the bug.. althought u are clearly denieing ( dunnow how 2 write this word ) it.

PS: i dont think this topic should be here there were lots of topics about it. Close it

I belive for most of you guys it would been better to take a direct trip to..
    [/b]
    gogo EmoLand .. =(

LeoBuff

was before i knew u guys were doing a2 felankor/isi [/b]
    roflllllllllll... please give me a worse excuse, PLEASE...

sorry man, but imo you're just a big loser

Bug abuse from a programmer aspect are the following:
    Comboing - The act of cancelling a skill animation to decrease skill casting times
    Sliding - The act of running behind a mob in a triangle pattern and attacking it while it doesn't hit u at all
    Range Buff - The act of getting a HP buff from a priest in the party from out of range, if its a feature, they'd have all priest buffs able to range it
    Transformation Scroll Casting - The decreased time it takes to cast a skill
    Blinking threw solid objects - lvl 80 lightning mage blinking threw impassable objects

If u do any of the above, from looking at the game from a programmers view, you are abusing bugs. If u don't feel one or more of the above are bugs then clearly you know nothing about gaming logic and path finding.

Re-Catapulting is nothing more than rebuffing, people spend 1.5mil to rebuff, is the same as spending money on rescrolling in CZ, or dropping buffs in any AOE party and getting rebuffed. Of course everyone thinks it should have a cooldown after its use, including Vindictive/Ruthless but, until that point its nothing more than a 1.5mil buff.

Until its proven to be a bug, I will say nothing more. (And no just cuz your buddy the GM says its a bug doesn't classify it as a bug, its gotta be official)

Sib

Bug abuse from a programmer aspect are the following:
    Comboing - The act of cancelling a skill animation to decrease skill casting times
    Sliding - The act of running behind a mob in a triangle pattern and attacking it while it doesn't hit u at all
    Range Buff - The act of getting a HP buff from a priest in the party from out of range, if its a feature, they'd have all priest buffs able to range it
    Transformation Scroll Casting - The decreased time it takes to cast a skill
    Blinking threw solid objects - lvl 80 lightning mage blinking threw impassable objects[/b]
    Combo : Bann all knightonline players
    Sliding: idem
    Range Buff: idem
    Transformation Scroll Casting: idem
    Blinking threw solid objects: never saw some1 doing it, cannot judge about this.

Cata-bugging: Bann Vindictive + Ruthless

Btw.. U dont think a answer from GM is trust worthy? What u want? George Bush or?

Answer from a GM aspect is never trustworthy, I guess u never played during KO days, when u pissed off any of TOWN's GM clan buddys = banned.

GM is like any random dude on the street, or in K2&#39;s new perspective any player that wants a job that lvled a character to 45. <-- Laugh all u want its true.

Banned

Answer from a GM aspect is never trustworthy, I guess u never played during KO days, when u pissed off any of TOWN&#39;s GM clan buddys = banned.

GM is like any random dude on the street, or in K2&#39;s new perspective any player that wants a job that lvled a character to 45. <-- Laugh all u want its true.[/b]
    ofcourse he never played back then hes just a little scrub trying to be cool like the other people in this topic :lol:

Ask infinitmadness how much knowledge you need to be a GM..Hes already said it on this forum.

LeoBuff

Btw.. U dont think a answer from GM is trust worthy? What u want? George Bush or?[/b]
    if you think an answer from GM is trustworthy, i assume that you also believe in fairy tales...

ofcourse he never played back then hes just a little scrub trying to be cool like the other people in this topic :lol:[/b]
    shouldnt you be lvling someones account instead of writing bs here??

CT answered everything basically, this game is too buggy and inconsistent

Flo

Cata-bugging: Bann Vindictive + Ruthless[/b]
    prolly pointless writing anything here since every1 says ban, flame more and more, writes accusations without proves...
    even IF some ppl used that bug (if it is even one) doesnt mean the whole clan did it <_<
    ppl r banned
    vind/ruthless still castle owner
    u know how much time u wasted writing all this shit? well idc but i didnt

Banned

Answer from a GM aspect is never trustworthy, I guess u never played during KO days, when u pissed off any of TOWN&#39;s GM clan buddys = banned.

GM is like any random dude on the street, or in K2&#39;s new perspective any player that wants a job that lvled a character to 45. <-- Laugh all u want its true.[/b]
    I see you haven&#39;t talk to Horror, because what he said was very contradicting to what you&#39;re saying.