Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Cheaters In CSW

This is a discussion on Cheaters In CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think these vids have been posted a while ago few months i believe with even better Quality. Altought i ...
Page: 19

ZeIda

I think these vids have been posted a while ago few months i believe with even better Quality. Altought i can read that the first bug abusing catapult is Vlado..
    Dont care about proof cuzz so much ppl ( me included ) were there and 3/4 ares knows Vind and Ruthless did bugabuse those catapult.
    IMO we dont need proof and u guys know that ur using/used the bug.. althought u are clearly denieing ( dunnow how 2 write this word ) it.

PS: i dont think this topic should be here there were lots of topics about it. Close it[/b]
    The way you put it you make it sound like everyone in clan did it (which isnt true), and now everyone is denieing it.
    Dont you think you would`ve denied it if someone called your whole clan catabuggers if you didnt do it yourself, and maybe you didnt know about other ppl doing it? Its kinda hard to keep track of what 60+ ppl is doing all the time, so if you saw someone bugging, then good for you, but there might`ve been ppl who didnt.
    Ive never done it, but I think its pretty lame that its called a bug since you acctually have to pay like 1 mil or w/e every time you do it (kinda expensive for getting your hp up again ), its just like re-tsing etc imo.

Ohh and Sib, you should go work on your excuses for loosing 1vs1 against ppl in str armors & using only 1 dagger while having full hp left instead of posting bs.

Re-Catapulting is nothing more than rebuffing, people spend 1.5mil to rebuff, is the same as spending money on rescrolling in CZ, or dropping buffs in any AOE party and getting rebuffed. Of course everyone thinks it should have a cooldown after its use, including Vindictive/Ruthless but, until that point its nothing more than a 1.5mil buff.
    Until its proven to be a bug, I will say nothing more. (And no just cuz your buddy the GM says its a bug doesn't classify it as a bug, its gotta be official)[/b]
    say what ever makes you feel better about your self.
    and i dont see how you can compare rebuffing and re-catapulting thats just stupid.
    im going to bed bb

Pino

ppl really camping this topic to make a fast and smart response on someone else. but its sad
    and well kennie didnt you quit ko? so why are you still hanging around here if you dont play the game?

Banned

I love the inconsistency in an "organize" clan. How much they have contradicted Horror on the official forum. Maybe Vindictive should get together and talk about it, then have a representative to say what they want to say instead of having 10 member blabing about 10 different things.

<a href="http://www.explosm.net/comics/246/" target="_blank">
    </a>
    Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net[/b]
    emoooooooooooooooooooooolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn ddddddddd

ZeIda

I love the inconsistency in an "organize" clan. How much they have contradicted Horror on the official forum. Maybe Vindictive should get together and talk about it, then have a representative to say what they want to say instead of having 10 member blabing about 10 different things.[/b]
    Sry I dont read official forums cause its like, gay. But can you please tell me about the contradicting of horror on official forums?

LeoBuff

I love the inconsistency in an "organize" clan. How much they have contradicted Horror on the official forum. Maybe Vindictive should get together and talk about it, then have a representative to say what they want to say instead of having 10 member blabing about 10 different things.[/b]
    thx for caring so much about Vindictive Kennie... We appreciate that

jimfujitsu

I think it&#39;s time for life to go on. It was fun for 14 pages but enough is enough .

SpinalTap

"Answer from a GM aspect is never trustworthy"

CT- maybe you should have taken your own advice, in the thread from Ares cheaters section which is now in the moderator&#39;s archives, Horror clearly stated that you had a GM tell you that killing isi/felenkor on a2(despite what was put on the website) was completely fine as long as you didn&#39;t take the CSW money from a2 also. Your clan trusted a GMs opinion.

And if K2 puts an official notice up on their website saying that recatapulting to avoid death while under attack is a bug, does that mean your clan will stop doing it? I mean the relogging to a2 had a notice on the official website but Vindi/Ruthless continued to do that. I think the main reason for the outcry against the relogging is because it was put on the main website and the lack of attention given to the recatapulting is because upto this point it is simply a GMs by GMs decision.

The walls at CSW are meant to be impossible to get thru, but I&#39;m sure everyone who has gone to CSW has seen people in the walls, whether it is by choice or not, at this point is just seems to be unavoidable. Hiding under the bridge area on the way to the abyss is a little bit harder to understand but this is K2, and this game is far from perfect

Banned

shouldnt you be lvling someones account instead of writing bs here??[/b]
    Oh don&#39;t worry the account will be leveled but at my pace. Thats how i roll. I wont xp if i don&#39;t want too. Do you even know me? Guess not. I can&#39;t believe Tekton rolls with noobs like yourself.
    say what ever makes you feel better about your self.
    and i dont see how you can compare rebuffing and re-catapulting thats just stupid.
    im going to bed bb[/b]
    Re-catipult = get back full HP. people do this kind of stuff when their PK&#39;ing on buffs or something. Their at like half HP. They drop their UND buff and their HP goes back up being able to town. It&#39;s not stupid if you actually look at what CT is trying to say. but ofcourse you know nothing so yeah your going to say its stupid.

NeronDomitius

still typing, and u could all lvl up till now...

In response to the comments of horror, that was prior to the announcement. Not to mention after the announcement there were constant diferent opinions from diferent gm&#39;s each time we pm&#39;d them.

I don&#39;t see why you are all reposting here. The banning was issued by k2 thats the end of story. In response to the catabugging. I close my cata to run somewhere new I re cata, but at the time I happened to be on 10% hp. How is that any diferent from recieving an undy buff before I die?

Banned

hey,did anyone see my cow? :unsure:

SpinalTap

Because you shouldn&#39;t be using undying while pking matt :-P, cancel ur scrolls and throw a new set on.
    IMO, K2 should add a 1-2 minute cooldown after using a key. Hell if K2 wants to make some more money, make the keys unstackable, that would cause people to buy magic bags, and limit the number of keys someone has on them at one time

Because you shouldn&#39;t be using undying while pking matt :-P, cancel ur scrolls and throw a new set on.
    IMO, K2 should add a 1-2 minute cooldown after using a key. Hell if K2 wants to make some more money, make the keys unstackable, that would cause people to buy magic bags, and limit the number of keys someone has on them at one time[/b]
    14K HP and turks dont use parasite!