Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Cheaters In CSW

This is a discussion on Cheaters In CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how do you see someone buying enchants from soundires? Fraps?[/b] X-ray vision! Well really, I know lots of poeple who ...
Page: 2

how do you see someone buying enchants from soundires?

Fraps?[/b]
    X-ray vision!
    Well really, I know lots of poeple who buy enchants from Sundries

how do you see someone buying enchants from soundires?

Fraps?[/b]
    Actually it's right there in the screenshot

Jadzia

In less than 1 day, everything was reorganized to keep castle and thats the way it has been done.[/b]
    Well i didn't see anything change at CSW, Vind/Ruth still bugging catapults...You really don't care about legit game,don't ya?It's a shame that a top clan don't show to others what is a "fair play".

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

idk if is still posible but was posible a few patches ago with some modifications on the client (modifications not editing)

Banned

Well i didn't see anything change at CSW, Vind/Ruth still bugging catapults...You really don't care about legit game,don't ya?It's a shame that a top clan don't show to others what is a "fair play".[/b]
    Show proof...

idk if is still posible but was posible a few patches ago with some modifications on the client (modifications not editing)[/b]
    Which I'm sure by Vindictive's standards is completely "legit"

Havoc

I saw them buying Enchant scrolls from sundries. How about you let the rest of us know how it's done since u guys are so legit.

[/b]
    table edit i believe

Jadzia

Show proof...[/b]
    Yea every1 talk shits but not You.How much they pay ya for being 24/7 logged on this forum and spam?You r paied per hour?Go to sleep man,u need it.And if u wanna proof of catapults bugged just go to CSW and see for Yourself,not to difficult to do even for You.

muemel_

Well i didn't see anything change at CSW, Vind/Ruth still bugging catapults...You really don't care about legit game,don't ya?It's a shame that a top clan don't show to others what is a "fair play".[/b]
    cry more against cheater/bugabuse
    u clan attack crystal outside the crystal room

Banned

Yea every1 talk shits but not You.How much they pay ya for being 24/7 logged on this forum and spam?You r paied per hour?Go to sleep man,u need it.And if u wanna proof of catapults bugged just go to CSW and see for Yourself,not to difficult to do even for You.[/b]
    i went CSW... saw nothing wrong and all thing i saw was all you noobs got owned.

i spam? sow proof again.. lol i laugh at you little one :lol:

Actually i woke up at 11p.m. and i went to sleep at around 12:30 a.m... so ofcouse i sleep

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

Which I'm sure by Vindictive's standards is completely "legit"[/b]
    ya too sad that they said they played fair and legit. well i guess every person has a dark side right?

table edit i believe[/b]
    nah, to buy enchants from sundries isnt necesary editin files, thats only 1 way to get enchants to sell ( like a lot of ppl in moradon used to do, ofc the merchants with 170+ enchants, at least most of they used this method)

Jadzia

cry more against cheater/bugabuse
    u clan attack crystal outside the crystal room[/b]
    Show me where its written that its a bug abuse and then we won't.Maybe i missed something,its happens.

Nick

sometimes it makes me laugh, even tho that lots got banned..

people are still making flame posts, i start to lol at it more often nowadays

Banned

Show me where its written that its a bug abuse and then we won't.Maybe i missed something,its happens.[/b]
    ok i can say that too

show where its written where buying those items out the soundires is bug abuse.

YenoVa83

Are they really banned?I saw a lot of new nicks in Vind/Ruth.Maybe they just made rename so ppl leave them in peace and think they were banned.need to see a list of banned players to b sure

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast