Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast

Cheaters In CSW

This is a discussion on Cheaters In CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok so answer this Curly. If your at 2k hp and no one is around you and you take off ...
Page: 21

Ok so answer this Curly.

If your at 2k hp and no one is around you and you take off your cata and put on another one is that a bugg?[/b]
    So your in a CSW where your sitting as a Cata with no one around you? If thats the case then who cares... why would people be complaining?
    The situation is more like, your at 2k hp and being attacked by someone. You clear your cata and put a new one and continue fighting. That is a bug, that is cata bug.

And vandy your flaming someone for being lvl 72+ with 1m NP's? If its so easy why don't you do it -- Oh wait, your just some random kid who can't make his own account.

Banned

So your in a CSW where your sitting as a Cata with no one around you? If thats the case then who cares... why would people be complaining?
    The situation is more like, your at 2k hp and being attacked by someone. You clear your cata and put a new one and continue fighting. That is a bug, that is cata bug.

And vandy your flaming someone for being lvl 72+ with 1m NP's? If its so easy why don't you do it -- Oh wait, your just some random kid who can't make his own account.[/b]
    I got my own account. Never babashopped.
    And i like playing babashopped accounts so.. I LOVE HAVING FUN IN KO ON GG LWL 80 ACCOUNTS OWNING NOOBS.

But thing is Curly, why is it acceptable to do it when no one is around but when your getting smashed on its not ok? If something is ok on 1 circumstance and not ok on the other, then why bitch?

Not sure but isn't this being a hypocrit or what ever? (not sure)

EDIT
    : Uhh i just looked at the official site and i don't see the notice about doing that stuff on a2 is bug... something wrong here ? :S

But thing is Curly, why is it acceptable to do it when no one is around but when your getting smashed on its not ok? If something is ok on 1 circumstance and not ok on the other, then why bitch?

Not sure but isn't this being a hypocrit or what ever? (not sure)[/b]
    Sigh... one day you'll learn how to put together a logical statement.
    Perhaps re-catapulting is not ok because it is something that makes it nearly impossible, if not impossible to kill the abuser. If you sit there and recatapult while your spamming shells on people attacking you, seems something is a little wrong.
    When defending Castle you are able to use your cata key inside of the crystal room and anywhere in delos. Attackers cannot. How is it possibly legit if you sit inside your walls re-catapulting fighting tons of people.
    The reason it is "acceptable" when no one is around, it really plays no outcome as opposed to the other situation.

Saphyr, a "lead" gm has deemed it bannable.
    ex: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...amp;hl=0ttomans

I'm not accusing you guys of bugging because there is no proof shown, but it is certainly a bug. If you can't hold CSW without it then you don't deserve to hold it.

And the post about A2 abyss
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...1966&st=240

it is bannable offense, GM has stated that before. Why did you think Ares >> Girakon in the inter-server war, cuz Turks from Girakon were bugging catapults, etc etc. There was an announcement for it too.

Banned

No Curly not that topic i seen that. I am talking about the official notice about it from k2
    I just looked and its gone.

drop it, it's over. k2 acted banned done with

My bad wrong link vandy, but it was in that topic at the very first post :S
    http://www.knightonlineworld.com/news.php?...230071443081750

Yeah... why always have to argue and say clan bug abused something? Cant just tell that some clan is better than urs? Or that some player is better than you? its a poor thought that someone can only win bug abusing...[/b]

it is really sad when i sit and kill the same person cata bugging over 15 times in a row, ... that is time consuming and pretty shitty if you ask me. I am proud of lagit players like warmen that take it like a man and do not cata bug at all. I do not want to name names of buggers cause i am not like that, but come the fuck on. spending 9 minutes on 1 char using over 30 keys is a shitty fucking abuser.

the buggers know for a fact things would be way different if their was no such way to bug. But. if it is not in the official rules as cheating, then i guess its not cheating and just another way to to inhance the players character....

I remeber when mine clan INFERNO and deus manus got DC on CSW when we got crystal whis is normal?? Only 40ppl got DC?? And ofc othere clan wins this CSW next CSW the same history. K2 sell ALL iteam+9 maybe +10 lvl 80, DC on CSW. Never win and still be distuction abot bug catapult and crystal, bug Felankor , Isilion etc WHY??
    Becuse K2 lost many good ppl whos play on this game and now try do smtg[/b]

when i was in ready2die and we were on human side, I remember just our clan got dc'ed from csw and we lost the castle,,,, hmmm currupt gm??/ think so...

this shit sucks

skaterkid123

LOL THEY SHOULD BE IP BANNED AND Fined :wub:

Hi Warmen. Didnt you complain about Turks provoking you last time? Isnt that why they reported you? and now you're provoking me? Well Hi buddy! you've become what you hated.[/b]
    Let me clarify that 2 people play warmen that was me making the comments on official forums. turks don&#39;t provoke me I don&#39;t give a shit what they say to me it&#39;s laughable to me. The comment was of course that this doesn&#39;t apply to everyone and the clannie of ours who said fuck allah or w/e was justified in doing so.The other player on Warmen of course has no idea who you are so he doesn&#39;t understand why your trolling this topic so much. He doesn&#39;t have the fun memories of us in cz and old ko4life topics <3

And He&#39;s obsessed about Big brother for some reason the shows alright and all, but Julie Chen just wrecks it for me. Agree?

Edit: Yea duran that shit was weird in csw who knew a gm/whatever could disconnect entire clans at a time.

RiseAgainst_

How do you know his client is editted?

@eloc - vanja does not babashop...[/b]
    Dude each post you make you sound more stupid, if he can buy those enchants he modified his client or it is a client visual modification, it could also be photoshop also but hey people are saying its possible and if that was the case it would be his fault for giving a pic like that.

Now go uninstall your browser. Go now.

SpinalTap

Ya Deano, I had an incident of a clan getting DC&#39;ed at the same time. Was back while I was in TheLast. Wasn&#39;t the entire clan that got dc&#39;ed, just the warriors and rogues, all at the same time, and not everyone of them was from Turkey(ssundevil, lilweezy, painfool etc etc). Sure enough, while our melee were logging back in, Isi spawned and the other clan there killed it instead of us. Needless to say, after it happened, a few individuals came into ssundevils vent asking if we enjoyed our DC, telling us it was more or less pointless to come to Isi because it would just continue to happen. Since most of the top clans had some contact with a GM, TheLast contacted one from cypher(far from a legit server yea, but still a GM none the less). He said there was no other explaination for the DC other than a GM dc because turk telecom didn&#39;t go down at the time, and the only DC&#39;s he saw had come from the abyss, and that the drop from Isi was highly irregular and almost impossible(from information on these bored, I know GMs can&#39;t rigg drops in boxes, hence the reason for TOWNs private boss events back in the day). Obviously I&#39;m in BC now, and TheLast can&#39;t post on these boards about their experiences. If it is true, it was cheap/shitty as hell and even though that clan called out that they were up for any challenge on Isi, it didn&#39;t turn out to be true.

But is has been awhile since I&#39;ve seen proof of a GM favoring a single clan in anyway(except for Felenkor being spawned in delos for Vindi) :-P stupid GM pranks. But there have been occurrences in the past, I wouldn&#39;t be surprised to see more in the future, since u only need a lvl 45 char to become a GM

Can&#39;t heal doors or crystal anymore waz and it doesn&#39;t regen.[/b]

i thought it regins.. i seen it half way and goes up slowly... correct me if i&#39;m wrong

Sethesh

when i see posts like this vandy guy i know why ppl are with abortion. Dude put it into your lil brain that all the comunity except your clan is actualy against u, and i think most of them (my clan for sure) doesnt hate u for what u have its couse how u play and how u behave. It would be injustice from my if i would say all of vind and ruth are just hypocritic morons but unfortunetly most of are. U came a long way to get what u have and its abviouse that many of ppl that wright in here are wrighting couse of jealousy but i am more then sure much more just fight against u couse u simply got what u have couse of unfair advantage and abuse the rules of k2 and rules of fair play. Vindictive was catched many times on abusing many bugs, i wont even mention about the koxp of the Vindictive players (post from yesterday) - its not teh first time ofc (hi CooLTanG - i hope u still remember your way of lvling in Ethernal Knights ^_^ - i know u where not in Vindictive couse there where no Vindictive that day but it still was u warent u). Buttermore if i where u i would tell this CooL to shut the fuck up couse he is the last person that shuld blaim u. This Vandy guy will probobly say - show me a prove or i will tell on u to my mom. Dude even Magicality saw the SS on old knightonlineranking forum (was before ko4life) so were many other old players. I personaly dont have that SS but i dont think any1 shuld expect me to collect all this stuf - i got only 160GB on my HD - i wouldnt have engought room. In my opinon this topic shuld be closed couse this discusion goes to nowwhere. If any of u ppl (other beside vindictive and ruthless) find some1 from them using anything that is forbiten just raport them. Its a big waste of time to post it over and over again all the same story.