Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Cheaters In CSW

This is a discussion on Cheaters In CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its not hard to get to 1m np when you don't level and just pk when ever your on And ...
Page: 22

Its not hard to get to 1m np when you don't level and just pk when ever your on

And i am woundering, did Kennie said he had people on his KO account a few times or his Ko4life account?
    @warmen --- why warmen why? [/b]

how long would it take a lvl 75 warrior to get 1 mil np in moradon resurection usko now a days? how many hours of pk? how many months?

heimdalll

Like nord said go to EMOOOOOOOOLAND ...i am here just to tell one more thing to bigest retard on this forum with IQ of his Age like someone said ^^

Vandy how many BJ u do per day to feel good and important...couz i think all that BJ`s destroyed your brain...pls dont swollow or u gonna be more stupid m8 than u r now, and ofc take out sh1ts of your mouth so u dont stink us all with it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mine 1 cent 0o

jimfujitsu

But thing is Curly, why is it acceptable to do it when no one is around but when your getting smashed on its not ok? If something is ok on 1 circumstance and not ok on the other, then why bitch?[/b]
    You got no clue what cheating ( bug abusing being in the same semantic field with cheating in this case ) is , do you . It is to use methods to gain an unfair advantage over you opponent . Now when you are alone rebuffing catapults it doesnt affect anybody does it , whilst when doing it in csw you might prevent your opponent who has the same game rights like you on getting what it might be rightfully his ( castle in this caste ).
    And you all know that an somewhat official statement has been made in intersever wars , when akara lost due to catapult refreshing , action that was reffered to by the lead gms as bug abuse .

Sib

ofcourse he never played back then hes just a little scrub trying to be cool like the other people in this topic :lol:
    Ask infinitmadness how much knowledge you need to be a GM..Hes already said it on this forum.[/b]
    Ohh dont say bs before you dont know how it is.. I was there at beginning of KO.. so stfu moran
    The way you put it you make it sound like everyone in clan did it (which isnt true), and now everyone is denieing it.
    Dont you think you would`ve denied it if someone called your whole clan catabuggers if you didnt do it yourself, and maybe you didnt know about other ppl doing it? Its kinda hard to keep track of what 60+ ppl is doing all the time, so if you saw someone bugging, then good for you, but there might`ve been ppl who didnt.
    Ive never done it, but I think its pretty lame that its called a bug since you acctually have to pay like 1 mil or w/e every time you do it (kinda expensive for getting your hp up again ), its just like re-tsing etc imo.

Ohh and Sib, you should go work on your excuses for loosing 1vs1 against ppl in str armors & using only 1 dagger while having full hp left instead of posting bs.[/b]
    I shoudn't ahve said all clan, thats true.. But others things i dont regret saying.

And what excuses? Havent played Sib in like 4 months.. If u knew me when I actually played sib you would know i never make up excuses for loosing a 1on1.. And i rarely lost one. ( and that was from s0ft.. he pwned at rouge ) And btw i never vs'd you 0o

Ohh @ flo... i wasted like 45 seconds on that post

Close this topic cuzz ppl starting 2 say things that doesnt make any sense lolz

Banned

Dude each post you make you sound more stupid, if he can buy those enchants he modified his client or it is a client visual modification, it could also be photoshop also but hey people are saying its possible and if that was the case it would be his fault for giving a pic like that.

Now go uninstall your browser. Go now.[/b]
    Another non-Ares user posting in something he shouldn't

how long would it take a lvl 75 warrior to get 1 mil np in moradon resurection usko now a days? how many hours of pk? how many months?[/b]
    3 months tops

Vandy how many BJ u do per day to feel good and important...couz i think all that BJ`s destroyed your brain...pls dont swollow or u gonna be more stupid m8 than u r now, and ofc take out sh1ts of your mouth so u dont stink us all with it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mine 1 cent 0o[/b]
    I don't give BJ sorry. Maybe you want someone to be down on ground with you but sorry not me.

You got no clue what cheating ( bug abusing being in the same semantic field with cheating in this case ) is , do you . It is to use methods to gain an unfair advantage over you opponent . Now when you are alone rebuffing catapults it doesnt affect anybody does it , whilst when doing it in csw you might prevent your opponent who has the same game rights like you on getting what it might be rightfully his ( castle in this caste ).
    And you all know that an somewhat official statement has been made in intersever wars , when akara lost due to catapult refreshing , action that was reffered to by the lead gms as bug abuse .[/b]
    It really does not matter. Bug is Bug but you guys say its ok to do it at one time and the other time it isn't . You guys are saying re-catipulting is cheating. OK well anytime you recatipult right after clicking one off is cheating in your eyes. So why is it diffrent if your recatipulting just to gain back that thousands of HP?

ZeIda

And what excuses? Havent played Sib in like 4 months.. If u knew me when I actually played sib you would know i never make up excuses for loosing a 1on1.. And i rarely lost one. ( and that was from s0ft.. he pwned at rouge ) And btw i never vs'd you 0o[/b]
    Dunno who plays Sib then. He was on some warrior which I forgot the name of in bdw, then after bdw was done we went to the arena for some 1vs1`s. Dunno who he was but he was like, uber sucky.

heimdalll

hmm ty for invite but no ty vandy....i am straight .
    And if u dont give BJ`s whats that stink in your mouth than ?
    Less BS more smart talk ...refered to vandy , and dont be ashame couz u r stupıd and that u dont have anything smart to say.

I appreciate the kind words Dr. D. At the last CSW I recall Tekton owned me. Every time I returned as a catapult he was on me. I must have gone through at least 30 key so you figure that the keys cost over $1 million, it was pretty costly.

But it was still fun because alot of players showed up.

I think this topic has been bled to death.

Who won ?.............KOL won. They always win. We are all obsessed with this game. As I have said before keep on playing and keep on paying.

Love and peace to everyone and I apologise if I made some nasty comments.

Don't fuck with Vindictive cause i love em :wub:

In response to the comments of horror, that was prior to the announcement. Not to mention after the announcement there were constant diferent opinions from diferent gm's each time we pm'd them.

I don't see why you are all reposting here. The banning was issued by k2 thats the end of story. In response to the catabugging. I close my cata to run somewhere new I re cata, but at the time I happened to be on 10% hp. How is that any diferent from recieving an undy buff before I die?[/b]
    When you use your 1.5mil rebuff,, The diff is your taking the element of skill away from the priest to do it. When people in cz drop their Undy they still have to depend on the priest character skill to buff them fast so You as a warrior have no control over if you get that buff or not.

Magicality

When you use your 1.5mil rebuff,, The diff is your taking the element of skill away from the priest to do it. When people in cz drop their Undy they still have to depend on the priest character skill to buff them fast so You as a warrior have no control over if you get that buff or not.[/b]
    Price- & Skill-wise it's the exact same as dropping your 2k HP scroll and using a new one, effectively paying about 500k (current market value of a 30 stack of 2000 HP scrolls: 15 mill) for a 2k heal. No priest animation nothing. I do not see how paying 3 times that for a bit more HP is considered so almighty different.

Price- & Skill-wise it's the exact same as dropping your 2k HP scroll and using a new one, effectively paying about 500k (current market value of a 30 stack of 2000 HP scrolls: 15 mill) for a 2k heal. No priest animation nothing. I do not see how paying 3 times that for a bit more HP is considered so almighty different.[/b]
    If you see people running around cz and dropping their 2k hp scrolls to maybe save their ass from losing 50 np those people are either idiots or have endless money or have endless 2k scrolls. I just don't see it being done, beside 90% of people that are getting their hp dropped are probly parasited or duffed and when that happens their scrolls are locked so you can't cancle them.

Edit maybe I am misunderstanding what your saying.

3 months tops[/b]

i highly doubt it. are you serious?

Magicality

If you see people running around cz and dropping their 2k hp scrolls to maybe save their ass from losing 50 np those people are either idiots or have endless money or have endless 2k scrolls. I just don't see it being done, beside 90% of people that are getting their hp dropped are probly parasited or duffed and when that happens their scrolls are locked so you can't cancle them.

Edit maybe I am misunderstanding what your saying.[/b]
    You do understand my point 100%, maybe you just don't know it yet ^^

Dropping your 2k buff and renewing it costs currently 500k per pop (on Ares Server at least). Dropping your catapult and renewing it costs 1.2 million. The effect is the same, the EXTRA hp the buff gives you is renewed. This has been possible to do since scrolls & catapults were introduced to KO.

If the developers would not like this feature, they could simply add a cool down to catapult keys & scrolls. As CooLTanG mentioned earlier, our clan would be WELCOMING such a change, as it would set a new game standard for CSW.

Virtus

Buttermore is a sausage eater.