Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Cheaters In CSW

This is a discussion on Cheaters In CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok i can say that too show where its written where buying those items out the soundires is bug abuse.[/b] ...
Page: 3

Jadzia

ok i can say that too

show where its written where buying those items out the soundires is bug abuse.[/b]

I said something about buying any items anywhere?Read with understanding.

ok i can say that too

show where its written where buying those items out the soundires is bug abuse.[/b]
    I'm pretty sure that the rest of us don't see enchant scrolls on page 4 of the sundries Vandy. FFS think about it. If it's not bug abuse then i'm sure it falls into some other category of a cheat.

Banned

I said something about buying any items anywhere?Read with understanding.[/b]
    Never said you did. i was relating what you said with what i said.

@atari, if K2 has not said anything about weapon enchants then eh?? cheating? And dont FFS me -.-

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

ok i can say that too

why dont u check the tos vandy, im sure that it says that the game should be played on the client that is released on the website and shouldnt be edited or modificated. thats why tbl edit is baneable

Omg still the same story on this game BUG BUG BUG this Game is BIG Bug still problem where is suport?? Illuminaty use BUG on CSW and all clan use the same BUG close this GAME and K2 shit!!

Nick

lol the ''new'' chars that u might have been seeing were like just lvl 60 chars

stop saying things if u are not sure of something <_<

well i was looking at the picture and i dont see lost money becouse "he bought the scrolls!"so maybe they are in his sundries but he didnt or he cant use them 0.o idn

90% of the players now a days knows how to change a table to appear what ever you want inthere but client side wont alow you to buy them!

so its just like if you want your child to look like a cs or you want to correct the novas ot take out valks...

to prove my point that proves shit...

muemel_

Show me where its written that its a bug abuse and then we won&#39;t.Maybe i missed something,its happens.[/b]
    I readed the tos again today, where its written that go a2 isi felankor is a bug or rekatapulting is a bug.

I saw them buying Enchant scrolls from sundries. How about you let the rest of us know how it&#39;s done since u guys are so legit.

[/b]
    Now why the fuck would he take an Screen Shot of that? ._. (like showing a SS when you use koxp, no?)

muemel_

lol the &#39;&#39;new&#39;&#39; chars that u might have been seeing were like just lvl 60 chars

stop saying things if u are not sure of something <_<[/b]
    say the names and i say the lvles ok?

Are they really banned?I saw a lot of new nicks in Vind/Ruth.Maybe they just made rename so ppl leave them in peace and think they were banned.need to see a list of banned players to b sure[/b]
    not name change, just new accounts, free 3day bronze prem.theyre in catapults doesnt exactly matter on what lvl they are, except they had really shit ac.

ok i can say that too

Never said you did. i was relating what you said with what i said.

@atari, if K2 has not said anything about weapon enchants then eh?? cheating? And dont FFS me -.-[/b]

I&#39;m pretty sure it&#39;s right here in section 8 paragraph f of the TOS:

f) Modification of The Client Program. All Members must use the client program provided by the Company. The Company periodically updates the client program as well, and all players are required to use the latest version of the Game. Modification of the client program of the Game is strictly prohibited. Any violations may result the termination of your Account.

FFS...

Being able to buy enchant scrolls from Sundries is some kind of "modification of the client program," and is NOT using "the client program provided by the Company."

Jadzia

I readed the tos again today, where its written that go a2 isi felankor is a bug or rekatapulting is a bug.[/b]
    Now i m not surprised why Your clan bug abuse if You have problems to get informed.Try "All News" at official site...n/c

f) Modification of The Client Program. All Members must use the client program provided by the Company. The Company periodically updates the client program as well, and all players are required to use the latest version of the Game. Modification of the client program of the Game is strictly prohibited. Any violations may result the termination of your Account.
    FFS...
    Being able to buy enchant scrolls from Sundries is some kind of "modification of the client program."[/b]
    This screenshot doesn&#39;t prove anything, anyone could photoshop that...

NeronDomitius

FFS...
    Being able to buy enchant scrolls from Sundries is some kind of "modification of the client program."[/b]
    is babashopping against TOS?

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast