Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Cheaters In CSW

This is a discussion on Cheaters In CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Boring...........
Page: 4

Boring........

muemel_

Now i m not surprised why Your clan bug abuse if You have problems to get informed.Try "All News" at official site...n/c[/b]
    Announcement
    08.17.2007 Abyss Bug Abuse!
    but felankor is not in abyss, and rekatapulting?

Ban K2!!

HotAsIce

is babashopping against TOS?[/b]
    Thats kind of a funny question to ask coming from someone in vindictive :P

Banned

I'm pretty sure it's right here in section 8 paragraph f of the TOS:

f) Modification of The Client Program. All Members must use the client program provided by the Company. The Company periodically updates the client program as well, and all players are required to use the latest version of the Game. Modification of the client program of the Game is strictly prohibited. Any violations may result the termination of your Account.
    FFS...
    Being able to buy enchant scrolls from Sundries is some kind of "modification of the client program," and is NOT using "the client program provided by the Company."[/b]
    How do you know his client is editted?

@eloc - vanja does not babashop...

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

How do you know his client is editted?

@eloc - vanja does not babashop...[/b]

idk because he can see enchants while the rest of us cant? maybe just because that lil fact?
    btw there is a way to prove that his client is edited, but i wont link anything because is not allowed here

and about babshoping neron might not buy for usd, but how about some other ppl in both clans?....

anyway, why again this drama? both clans looks like the are over the rules.... what else the rest of players can do? complain? cry? for what? it wouldnt work at all.

glory

Im honestly dont get why vindi/ruth members are so proud,half of ur members got bann for bug abuseing and you guys are happy lol its so lame,if i were you i would leave this clan..i think that the only reason that ppl staying there is clearly not loyalty,its more like greedy, the chanse to get more items.
    attacking the crystal is definitely not bug abuseing rofl,re catapult is bug abuseing and same with doing isi/fela on a2.
    and ofc you guys think that you are one of the only legat english clan in ares lol...
    half of ur clan got ban for bug abuseing and you guys are happy..n/c as silverin(jadzia) said

is babashopping against TOS?[/b]
    You tell me, because if it is maybe you shouldn't be selling items for USD:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=169895&hl=

SpinalTap

@ OMGTHISISME, yes everyone knows matt is in China, but he does still log game and vent from time to time. I could show you what he said to me, but I don't feel that I have to prove it.

Overall, the CSW was fun, not nearly as many Cata buggers from Vindi/Ruthless as before. Only ones that stood out to me were Bamboocha, Moon, and BlackKnight. Anyone else can add to this list. My question though about the bans, why were some banned and not others, I remember nordfront being in those KSCs, but was there superior parasiting my ass at CSW today. I'm not calling for nordfront to be banned, just a name that I remembered.

Banned

idk because he can see enchants while the rest of us cant? maybe just because that lil fact?

and about babshoping neron might not buy for usd, but how about some other ppl in both clans?....[/b]
    Uhh..is ataris SS in kcs form and like Festo said, Kcs files can be editted if you know how.

ALso atari babashops = breaking TOS <_<

@ atari, some of those were ratniks items. the rest are still on his account till this day

Jadzia

Announcement
    08.17.2007 Abyss Bug Abuse!
    but felankor is not in abyss, and rekatapulting?[/b]
    Well i can&#39;t do anything for You i see,if u got problem with understanding written text.Maye ask a GM to write special annoncements just for Your clan,using less complicated language so You can understand it.

It&#39;s a waste of time to talk to ppl who belive they are above the law.Good night and have fun.

This screenshot doesn&#39;t prove anything, anyone could photoshop that...[/b]
    I have better things to do than edit screenshots. Why would ROBSTERCRAWS take a blank photo of page 4 of the Sundries? Or was that edited also?

Uhh..is ataris SS in kcs form and like Festo said, Kcs files can be editted if you know how.

ALso atari babashops = breaking TOS <_<

@ atari, those were ratniks Items[/b]

lol, I&#39;m aware that babashopping is breaking TOS. And I don&#39;t care who those items belong to.

/done with this topic, I got better things to do

NeronDomitius

Thats kind of a funny question to ask coming from someone in vindictive :P[/b]
    i was just asking atari that question, cuz i wanna see what he will answer

and to you- i&#39;m still one of those poor guys that dont babashop, cuz i cant afford that all i got ingame was either friends gift or earned. i did some usd trades for my friend when i sold few of her items.

so, atari, u say we are not legit, can u answer me my question? what do u, a legit person, think about babashopping, is it against TOS?

edit: sry, u posted first, i was typing slow :P

HotAsIce

I never said neron babashopped, but I know for a fact that several people in the clan do, and I also know for a fact that one person in the clan has spent over 5,000 USD on his char.

arenita

Yeah... why always have to argue and say clan bug abused something? Cant just tell that some clan is better than urs? Or that some player is better than you? its a poor thought that someone can only win bug abusing...

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast