Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Cheaters In CSW

This is a discussion on Cheaters In CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I never said neron babashopped, but I know for a fact that several people in the clan do, and I ...
Page: 5

Banned

I never said neron babashopped, but I know for a fact that several people in the clan do, and I also know for a fact that one person in the clan has spent over 5,000 USD on his char.[/b]
    who :blink:

NeronDomitius

You tell me, because if it is maybe you shouldn't be selling items for USD:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=169895&hl=[/b]
    dont know if u know redaria, virt and squales, due to their low reputation and my friendship with them i accepted to sell their items, not mine, i did not buy or sell any of my items.

Banned

my 2 cents

From what Horror said how is it Vindictive different from Patriots? We hated them for cheating and getting away with it. If everyone in that SS is not ban, why shouldnt the KO community hate Vindictive? The KO community have reasons to be mad. Anyone who hated the Patriots but is defending Vindictive is a hypocrite.[/b]

HotAsIce

I think he is a cool guy, so I am not going to tell anyone who it is. If you're going to try to spin people's words and take advantage of loopholes, make sure people in the clan your defending aren't doing the exact same thing.

i was just asking atari that question, cuz i wanna see what he will answer

and to you- i'm still one of those poor guys that dont babashop, cuz i cant afford that all i got ingame was either friends gift or earned. i did some usd trades for my friend when i sold few of her items.

so, atari, u say we are not legit, can u answer me my question? what do u, a legit person, think about babashopping, is it against TOS?

edit: sry, u posted first, i was typing slow :P[/b]
    I never once accused any of you for babashopping did I? Lets not change the subject here. But I guess if you are doing Isiloon and Felankor on A2 also you don't really need to babashop do you?

Banned

my 2 cents[/b]
    patriot koxped and ofcourse they were turk so thats another big hate.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

Uhh..is ataris SS in kcs form and like Festo said, Kcs files can be editted if you know how.[/b]
    ya ksc files can be edited, but u think he would just wait till this oportunity just to post an edited pic.. cmon...
    anyway i agree with atari, there are more interestinf stuff to do that posting here while noone is being punished ( at least not the ones who should be)

/bye

Banned

Im sure there are evidence Patriots KOXP, but we also have evidence that Vindictive did bug abuse. How funny the attitude change when its an english clan.

racism? descrimination? prejudice?

NeronDomitius

lol, I'm aware that babashopping is breaking TOS. And I don't care who those items belong to.

/done with this topic, I got better things to do[/b]
    i dont have anything against you, i have many friends in BC and i like BC as clan, very much,

but, you, the Legit person do this:
    http://badcompany.nvision-media.net/viewto...hp?f=7&t=77

D3stiny

Are they really banned?I saw a lot of new nicks in Vind/Ruth.Maybe they just made rename so ppl leave them in peace and think they were banned.need to see a list of banned players to b sure[/b]
    lol

idiot

yeah i renamed D3stiny to Notorious just to be left in peace and to fool people into thinking i was banned

only catch to that is Notorious is lvl 11..so it took a while to delevel D3stiny from 76 to 11

So how does it feel to be owned by a lvl 11 in CSW? ^^

i dont have anything against you, i have many friends in BC and i like BC as clan, very much,

but, you, the Legit person do this:
    http://badcompany.nvision-media.net/viewto...hp?f=7&t=77
    [img=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/7348/hehesj9.png][/b]

Yeah I was going to buy a CS+0 to help a friend out. I have a Chitin Shield +6, so I don't really need another one.

Anyway, I'm done with this game. Too much drama and honestly it's just not fun anymore.

I wish everyone in Ares all the best, no matter what clan you are in or what history I have with you.

Take care guys...<3

NeronDomitius

Yeah I was going to buy a CS+0 to help a friend out. I have a Chitin Shield +6, so I don&#39;t really need another one.

Anyway, I&#39;m done with this game. Too much drama and honestly it&#39;s just not fun anymore.

I wish everyone in Ares all the best, no matter what clan you are in or what history I have with you.

Take care guys...<3[/b]
    see, that&#39;s the thing, i dont mind, i dont think there are many ppl ingame that didnt do something against TOS

peace atari, GL ingame <3

YenoVa83

How many of You were banned?8-9 persones or less?now tell me what kind of bug u had to use to kill fela on A2 with only 1 party? O_O You r a great clan but even it would b hard to do it with so less ppl.

Whole Miracle clan was banned but not Vind/Ruth,that is unfair

FlippinSweeT

what&#39;s the difference between a turk clan cheating and an english speaking clan cheating..............? don&#39;t know why ppl never defended patriot for cheating but they do defend vind/ruthless for cheating........

muemel_

the most is not a complain against bugabuse, i thing more crying. ^^
    when they marked felankor/isi a2 when the polnish alianye do felankor all the time u think they stop it on a2/a3?
    noone knows
    its not that someone is proud, but when u get bitched because of every shit, u dont care anymore.
    Remember when the price going up a few days ago. So mayn pms fucking dupers bla bla bla
    When u play good u get bitched, sam shit in every game.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast