Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Cheaters In CSW

This is a discussion on Cheaters In CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the most is not a complain against bugabuse, i thing more crying. ^^ when they marked felankor/isi a2 when the ...
Page: 6

YenoVa83

the most is not a complain against bugabuse, i thing more crying. ^^
    when they marked felankor/isi a2 when the polnish alianye do felankor all the time u think they stop it on a2/a3?
    noone knows[/b]
    lol that is so lame what u wrote muemel...First of all u know when we stopped coz one of Your clannies took infos from our ally forum and saw that the list of sharing drops stop when it was said as a bug abuse.Second we know u didn't stop...

Ps:i only guessed what u ment by "polnish alianye" O_O

Banned

How many of You were banned?8-9 persones or less?now tell me what kind of bug u had to use to kill fela on A2 with only 1 party? O_O You r a great clan but even it would b hard to do it with so less ppl.

Whole Miracle clan was banned but not Vind/Ruth,that is unfair[/b]
    you have to realize, we are Ares not akara. Whats unfair? The screenshots showed only a few people like you said 8 or 9. Look at miricle they had in SS 20+ people.

snipelord

aw damn it 2 hours later and its only 4 pages. what will i do now for amusement

back to writing english essays

D3stiny

The hypocracy in this game is amazing

i call it selective banning

why didnt the person who scammed me get banned?

why didnt the person who sold me duped items get banned?

why didnt the koxper arrow showering me in cz and stealing my nps get banned?

why didnt the koxpers taking over my experience spots get banned?

why dont people who baba shop get banned?

i reported and ss all but nothing was done..maybe i need to be turkish to get retribution i dont know.

There is not one person in this game who has not violated TOS in some form at some stage.

So in my books noone has the right to point a finger at anyone!

gandalf

ROFL

So. . . would u all quit game when they fix all and theres no reason to cry about nothing anymore?

YenoVa83

you have to realize, we are Ares not akara. Whats unfair? The screenshots showed only a few people like you said 8 or 9. Look at miricle they had in SS 20+ people.[/b]

17 ppl

and

12 ppl (i see only 6 name here)

Banned

17 ppl

and

12 ppl (i see only 6 name here)[/b]
    Guess K2 fucked up again
    lets all cry

YenoVa83

K2 didnt fuck up,they just banned few person to show that they r doing someting bout it but still some are above the law.

Grzeju

the most is not a complain against bugabuse, i thing more crying. ^^
    when they marked felankor/isi a2 when the polnish alianye do felankor all the time u think they stop it on a2/a3?
    noone knows[/b]
    In the day when K2 noticed that it is bug abusing on KO website we wrote it on our forum and we stopped doing this on a2/a3. And I can ensure you all about that. So stop trying to avoid your indicts inventing others...

I would like to know who exacly got banned if anyone know? because I don't think they are all banned from this SS and they should be!! They all should be!

Yeah Ban K2 not ppl becuse K2 law is one have much money i give you all iteams, lvl, ban etc THIS is politic K2 f... this game never be fair for all

Skyl3r

If I can buy knight cash sell my PUS items for coin and turn that into items then buying items for USD is same you just skip the 2 middle steps

I remeber when mine clan INFERNO and deus manus got DC on CSW when we got crystal whis is normal?? Only 40ppl got DC?? And ofc othere clan wins this CSW next CSW the same history. K2 sell ALL iteam+9 maybe +10 lvl 80, DC on CSW. Never win and still be distuction abot bug catapult and crystal, bug Felankor , Isilion etc WHY??
    Becuse K2 lost many good ppl whos play on this game and now try do smtg

arenita

will you reopen same topic??? Dont you get bored from this same flames in every new topic related to same clan?
    Cmon guys...

Banned

If you have proof that I sold my account send it to K2 and have them banned my character. The reality is K2 needs proof such as a monitary transaction to ban someone who bought a character or an item with USD.

If K2 ban people because of their selling post, then I'll create fake account name to sell a character that isn't mine to get him or her ban simply because I hate them. Would you want that to happen?

The excuse, why don't other people get punish too when they are doing illegal activities is rather childish. I believe it's call a tadol tale (spelling error). Something elementary teachers tell their students. I believe most of us are above that age, however some of the people's mind are stuck at that age.

You got caught red handed. Have a nice day.

This is really Bored Arenita remeber topic about bug INFERNO Deus M. Illuminaty this is the same story. And remeber never wins with company K2

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast