Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Cheaters In CSW

This is a discussion on Cheaters In CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I remeber when mine clan INFERNO and deus manus got DC on CSW when we got crystal whis is normal?? ...
Page: 7

I remeber when mine clan INFERNO and deus manus got DC on CSW when we got crystal whis is normal?? Only 40ppl got DC?? And ofc othere clan wins this CSW next CSW the same history. K2 sell ALL iteam+9 maybe +10 lvl 80, DC on CSW. Never win and still be distuction abot bug catapult and crystal, bug Felankor , Isilion etc WHY??
    Becuse K2 lost many good ppl whos play on this game and now try do smtg[/b]
    So much bullshit ...
    K2 also selling winning in 1 vs 1? how many times Vindicitve won against INFERNO parties? how many times your member lost in 1 vs 1 to vindi member? its because they paid to k2 to win? i dont think so.
    Just learn to lose and move on , dont search ways to post some crap which is not true at all.
    Every1 know Vindictive is Ready2Die which an old old clan , so the items from long years , not from k2 ffs.

There is no clan in Ares that can kill Ultima that fast like vindi did , i doubt if even somebody else tried to kill it...
    Dont bullshit me and say they used abyss fire , this is why k2 made it.

People from Ares just jealous Vindictive because of the success , teamwork , items , organized , and the must importent thing that may look like stupid but , THEY THE BEST ENGLISH CLAN IN ARES , and probably other English clans from Ares wanna be like that and change it , and they will do everything to stop them , include following till a2 Felankor spot to take SS.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Why can vindi people only seem to blame all these accusations on jealousy and rather then some people wanting to just clean the server up :unsure:

So much bullshit ...
    K2 also selling winning in 1 vs 1? how many times Vindicitve won against INFERNO parties? how many times your member lost in 1 vs 1 to vindi member? its because they paid to k2 to win? i dont think so.
    Just learn to lose and move on , dont search ways to post some crap which is not true at all.
    Every1 know Vindictive is Ready2Die which an old old clan , so the items from long years , not from k2 ffs.

There is no clan in Ares that can kill Ultima that fast like vindi did , i doubt if even somebody else tried to kill it...
    Dont bullshit me and say they used abyss fire , this is why k2 made it.[/b]
    they paying u to say such BS or what man? stop defending cheaters.. they were caught cheating, and were banned.. justice was served.

LoL i said smtg about Vindictive or Ready2Die buy DC on CSW??
    Turks buy this BAN you dont remeber this action??? Remeber nick:CeekReal???

http://img187.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bugggggvx9.jpg

Why can vindi people only seem to blame all these accusations on jealousy and rather then some people wanting to just clean the server up :unsure:[/b]
    Im not from Vindictive / Ruthless .

Banned

Why can vindi people only seem to blame all these accusations on jealousy and rather then some people wanting to just clean the server up :unsure:[/b]
    What are you talking about? If r2d would have never started killing isi/felank then these polish clans aka redical/dues would still be doing it.

FlippinSweeT

lol +1, no difference between cheating turks and cheating english players

they paying u to say such BS or what man? stop defending cheaters.. they were caught cheating, and were banned.. justice was served.[/b]
    Omfg , this is what i saying you dumb , they aleardy got banned , why should open new topic with same shit ? why people still posting in Ares section and talking about them? they got what they asked for right? so cut the bullshit.

FlippinSweeT

Omfg , this is what i saying you dumb , they aleardy got banned , why should open new topic with same shit ? why people still posting in Ares section and talking about them? they got what they asked for right? so cut the bullshit.[/b]
    it was a vindictive member who opened the topic dumbass.

it was a vindictive member who opened the topic dumbass.[/b]
    Yea i know who is he , he playing or played H0RROR.
    And people still posting in Ares section about them , so its the same , fucktard , and he were joking , cant you noticed it? cheak the 2nd and 3rd comments.

And Flippin you not worth my comments , you from Infinity your clan reported it so ofcorse you will disagree with every comment that ill post even when you know its the truth.

Banned

What are you talking about? If r2d would have never started killing isi/felank then these polish clans aka redical/dues would still be doing it.[/b]
    then get some evidence and report them.

Banned

then get some evidence and report them.[/b]
    I would like to see you get it, Its impossible

K2 also selling winning in 1 vs 1? how many times Vindicitve won against INFERNO parties? how many times your member lost in 1 vs 1 to vindi member? its because[/b]

Hmmm Vindictive is noe maybe THe Best Clan but not wins all time on INFERNO clan ............. and i not said BUY CSW

Banned

It wasn't impossible to get evidence of Vindictive/Ruthless.

D3stiny

if they wanted to clean the server up they would ban everyone who has violated TOS

of course the downside of that would be they would have no players

and as for u kennie..im not crying bout ban..im a big girl and i can take it ..nor am i looking for excuses..im stating a well known FACT..,most TOS violaters do not get banned

what i am advocating for is consistency and fairness

if youre gonna ban people for violating TOS thats fine with me...but banning some people and not others is wrong

How is that a childish expectation?

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast