Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Cheaters In CSW

This is a discussion on Cheaters In CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hmmm Vindictive is noe maybe THe Best Clan but not wins all time on INFERNO clan ............. and i not ...
Page: 8

Hmmm Vindictive is noe maybe THe Best Clan but not wins all time on INFERNO clan ............. and i not said BUY CSW[/b]
    You didnt said which clan so i thought you still talking about vindictive and i sorry about it then.
    And Vindictive is the best clan on Ares for sure , even the turks clan know that , and yea i know INFERNO won too , but not much like vindictive , some clans ( LIKE INFINITY ) never won , so they must try to ban the best clan on Ares to have a better chance , but they so noobs that even now they will lose xD

Banned

It wasn't impossible to get evidence of Vindictive/Ruthless.[/b]
    Because vindic/ruth took basically every isi/felank... so ofcourse can't get proof

ooo

what is there to defend these guys? only way to get to G2 delos/abys is using koxp. ban pls

Banned

if they wanted to clean the server up they would ban everyone who has violated TOS

of course the downside of that would be they would have no players

and as for u kennie..im not crying bout ban..im a big girl and i can take it ..nor am i looking for excuses..im stating a well known FACT..,most TOS violaters do not get banned

what i am advocating for is consistency and fairness

if youre gonna ban people for violating TOS thats fine with me...but banning some people and not others is wrong

How is that a childish expectation?[/b]
    You think every drug dealer get busted? Life is unfair, deal with it. The problem is no one have evidence of me selling my character. I would like to see anyone get the hold of the money transaction I did. No evidence against me therefore I didnt do anything illegal. However we have evidence you guys cheated.

Because vindic/ruth took basically every isi/felank... so ofcourse can't get proof[/b]
    You said if Vindictive/Ruthless didnt do it other clans would. Then why not stop and let other clans do it then you can get some proof.

Banned

You said if Vindictive/Ruthless didnt do it other clans would. Then why not stop and let other clans do it then you can get some proof.[/b]
    And miss a chance to get a big drop like IN/IB in a box? No thanks :lol:

Banned

And miss a chance to get a big drop like IN/IB in a box? No thanks :lol:[/b]
    Then your greed got you a 30 day ban.

FlippinSweeT

some clans ( LIKE INFINITY ) never won , so they must try to ban the best clan on Ares to have a better chance , but they so noobs that even now they will lose xD[/b]
    if we were so noob then why would 90% of symbiosis join infinity when symbiosis died out, and we wouldn't be around for 3 years either, go find some more shit to throw moron. we don't play to be the best of the e-penis world, we play for fun and to have fun. do we play 24/7 like most clans? no. and we're not trying to ban the "best" clan on ares. we didn't turn in the ksc's.

Magicality

if we were so noob then why would 90% of symbiosis join infinity when symbiosis died out, and we wouldn't be around for 3 years either, go find some more shit to throw moron. we don't play to be the best of the e-penis world, we play for fun and to have fun. do we play 24/7 like most clans? no. and we're not trying to ban the "best" clan on ares. we didn't turn in the ksc's.[/b]
    The one who frapsed/took the KSC files and reported recently had his application for our clan denied. That's how it goes -- try and join the best, and if they get denied they cry about everything they would do themselves.

Exclamation

if we were so noob then why would 90% of symbiosis join infinity when symbiosis died out, and we wouldn't be around for 3 years either, go find some more shit to throw moron. we don't play to be the best of the e-penis world, we play for fun and to have fun. do we play 24/7 like most clans? no. and we're not trying to ban the "best" clan on ares. we didn't turn in the ksc's.[/b]
    They join because some of them didnt want to join Vindi , not because they not good , they had different reassons.
    Every1 playing for fun but if this is fun for you what is boring?
    And dont bullshit me you didnt sent the KSC files , Shabi aleardy told me , i pm'd him and flamed him so he told me he hate this clan , so shut up.
    Oh and if Vindictive is not the best clan who is it then? you? pahahahaha ofcorse :lol:
    No offence yea , but only ::BeckHouse:: raped your clan easly at bowl , i saw 3 magicans die when i been human , he stuned thier ass so easy , anyway , who is the best clan then?

And so what if they play 24/7 , they pay premium to get in like you , so if they have time to play why not?
    Also they pking , Arena , farming , xping like every1 , this is the fun , the fun isnt following people to wait for a chance to report them.

Really , if you think your clan is better then vindictive tell me something :

Which warrior from your clan can win H0RROR in 1 vs 1 ? do you have any?
    Which priest from your clan can win Cooltang in 1 vs 1 ? do you have any?
    Which rogue from your clan can win DragonAir in 1 vs 1? do you have any?
    Which mage from your clan can win beckhouse in 1 vs 1 ? do you have any?

Who is the highest member with Nps in your clan ? i doubt if he have more then 3m.
    Nothing in infinity clan is better then vindi .

Jadzia

What are you talking about? If r2d would have never started killing isi/felank then these polish clans aka redical/dues would still be doing it.[/b]
    And You r wrong bout it.This is just pure "Flame".Sometimes we go to kill isi,sometimes its ours,sometimes its not but Vind/Ruthless allways relog to A2 to kill it(and screen prouve it),we don't so don't say craps that if we could we would.

PaPaSmurF

This screenshot doesn't prove anything, anyone could photoshop that...[/b]
    your a retard...
    ya, you caught atari
    thats what he does, he sits around making fake screenies of ppl to impress ppl on a forum he doesnt even know
    thats atari in a box

God your a fuking tard monkey. h34r:

FlippinSweeT

They join because some of them didnt want to join Vindi , not because they not good , they had different reassons.
    Every1 playing for fun but if this is fun for you what is boring?
    And dont bullshit me you didnt sent the KSC files , Shabi aleardy told me , i pm'd him and flamed him so he told me he hate this clan , so shut up.
    Oh and if Vindictive is not the best clan who is it then? you? pahahahaha ofcorse :lol:
    No offence yea , but only ::BeckHouse:: raped your clan easly at bowl , i saw 3 magicans die when i been human , he stuned thier ass so easy , anyway , who is the best clan then?[/b]
    u honestly have no life do you? does it make ur e-penis bigger just because ur clan has all sorts of +9s. we don't care if we die, who the fuck cares? you want a cookie because u guys play more than we do? this game is more of a stress reliever from real life, it seems u guys actually need a REAL LIFE to get away from ur addiction. if u quit then why are you so fucking upset about ur ex-clan getting banned for what they did wrong? ur so amazingly annoying it's hilarious. do you feel all big and bad that you used to be in a clan that did good in a game? woop de fucking doo go buy a cookie pls. this game is honestly really fun for us. we laugh when we do stupid stuff, and laugh some more at dumbasses like urself who take this game wayyyyyyyyy to seriously.

NeronDomitius

talking about "best" clan is kinda useless.. every clan is best in some way, believe me, infinity can make really nice pk party, i saw it few times. dont flame if u dont have some good reasons, it's just not ok..

u honestly have no life do you? does it make ur e-penis bigger just because ur clan has all sorts of +9s. we don't care if we die, who the fuck cares? you want a cookie because u guys play more than we do? this game is more of a stress reliever from real life, it seems u guys actually need a REAL LIFE to get away from ur addiction. if u quit then why are you so fucking upset about ur ex-clan getting banned for what they did wrong? ur so amazingly annoying it's hilarious. do you feel all big and bad that you used to be in a clan that did good in a game? woop de fucking doo go buy a cookie pls. this game is honestly really fun for us. we laugh when we do stupid stuff, and laugh some more at dumbasses like urself who take this game wayyyyyyyyy to seriously.[/b]
    Wow you see how you cant read? i not even from Ruthless or Vindictive ... i almost not playing much i have different things to do , now night so i can fight in forums.
    And no , its not my ex-clan , i wasnt been in , as i said before some of them just my friends.
    lol i take this game seriously? you know how many times i did shit in this game? took II+8 and in lucky its went to +9 , i didnt care if its burn or not , i NEVER been in good farming clan because items not importent for me , i play for fun.
    So as i said before , cut the bullshit and go report another clan please , lifeless.

And Neron , i didnt said they not good clan , i said they not good like Vindictive , ofcorse if they fight against lvl 30 clan they will win ...
    And if you saw some pk movies of them it doesnt mean they good lol , people cuting the parts when they died rofl ... i doubt if they aint cut more then 30 :P

FlippinSweeT

Wow you see how you cant read? i not even from Ruthless or Vindictive ... i almost not playing much i have different things to do , now night so i can fight in forums.
    And no , its not my ex-clan , i wasnt been in , as i said before some of them just my friends.
    lol i take this game seriously? you know how many times i did shit in this game? took II+8 and in lucky its went to +9 , i didnt care if its burn or not , i NEVER been in good farming clan because items not importent for me , i play for fun.
    So as i said before , cut the bullshit and go report another clan please , lifeless.[/b]
    i never reported any clans mr. bigshot +9 item maker. i was actually friends with a few of the members in the 2 clans......

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast