Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Cheaters In CSW

This is a discussion on Cheaters In CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i never reported any clans mr. bigshot +9 item maker. i was actually friends with a few of the members ...
Page: 9

i never reported any clans mr. bigshot +9 item maker. i was actually friends with a few of the members in the 2 clans......[/b]
    You doesnt mean only you personaly , i ment you , your clan members.
    I thought English person can notice what " you " means :\

If you still have problems to understand then , Shabi reported them , he was with the lvl 1 or it was 2 dunno and with his other friend from your clan , so thats mean Infinity.
    1 for all and all for 1 xD

PaPaSmurF

lol, i love how flip argues. he makes sense. i wish everyone could...

FlippinSweeT

So as i said before , cut the bullshit and go report another clan please , lifeless.

I thought English person can notice what " you " means :\[/b]
    hmmm, seems ur telling me that i reported them, or my clan, which none of them did. so once again u got ur facts way outta line.....

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

I thought English person can notice what " you " means :\

If you still have problems to understand then , Shabi reported them , he was with the lvl 1 or it was 2 dunno and with his other friend from your clan , so thats mean Infinity.
    1 for all and all for 1 xD[/b]
    It was actually a turk that reported them, and sahabi copied the post from the main forums because he wanted everyone to see, shows how much you know h34r: ooo back at ya haha

It was actually a turk that reported them, and sahabi copied the post from the main forums because he wanted everyone to see, shows how much you know h34r: ooo back at ya haha[/b]
    Its enough for me when me and more 2 clannies pm'd Shabi flamed him and ask why he reported and he said he hate this clan.
    Even people from Vindictive know its true.
    MrtGlr saw this picture in turkish forum and he shout it in chat , but doesnt mean turks sent the file to k2 , you can even read in the general chat when they spoke they spoke English clearly , and the nicks was w/o mistakes likes turks doin.

FlippinSweeT

It was actually a turk that reported them, and sahabi copied the post from the main forums because he wanted everyone to see, shows how much you know h34r: ooo back at ya haha[/b]
    i'm starting to believe OmgThisIsMe is mentally instable and is only arguing to have something to do. i'm done with this. cya guys ingame

Hi,
    I belive I dont need to say that USKO is TRKO meanwhile and that good 80% of all players are turkish and are using this nice forum called knightonline.net (a simple turkish KO forum just like ko4life), if its not allowed to link just remove it and we say the nice forum witch MRTGLR was spamming in kingchat yesterday.

however a guy named Hellroy, ingame TheLastAzyaiL also knowen as GobliNN and VindicitveBugAbuser is making a big panic there as on offizial forums that vind/ruth should get banned, but not because we were bugabusing! he as the whole TR community there got a other reason.

I dont speak turkish so I cannot read or follow what they say there but I spoke INGame with him and...

as its easy to read out there he is doing it because we swear on turks, there god and whoever or whatever the hax a ataturk and osmali is or was.
    in other words they dont give a fucking shit if we do it or not, unless most ppl here who finaly found a good reason to pull out there agressions.
    (I can provide .KSC of the whole conversation if anybody still have a complot feeling)

now you all will say, "hey, thats just a random turk! how do you know he is Hellroy?"
    well I tell ya.
    http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/1249/alibaba3tg4.png
    here you can see on the left, upper side under his name Hellroy the name thelastazyail.
    also if you follow the posts on offizial forums there also a hellroy posting and as good as everything is going out by him.

however, maybe this few facts will bring you all, or at least some of you down to earth with flaming and accusing again. This game is filled and fucked up with cheating, buging, corruption and more shit since good 2years allready and 80% of all ppl on this forum even cheat aswell with buying for $ as told to much allready.
    so please people stop your hate and dont hate the player, hate the Game. or at least hate only K2

lol Allah hahahaha i gonne laugh @him in game right now , poor warrior.
    I dont give a shit , i've seen clan , turk clan with Symbol of Israeli flag and X on it which mean kill this country / destroy her.
    I seen nicks with nazi , hitler and so on , so yea ill flame allah why shouldnt i? :\

Banned

who cares why he did report vindictive?
    a cheater needs to get punished.
    (btw moe,aligater iam waiting for ur comments :lol
    however i think u said is for sure right , stop hating

who cares why he did report vindictive?
    a cheater needs to get punished.
    (btw moe,aligater iam waiting for ur comments :lol
    however i think u said is for sure right , stop hating[/b]
    I know , and i have no problem they got banned they will back , but there is no need to post again and again what they did , we understood they went a2 to kill Isiloon , many clans did it , and if it was turk clan those people wouldnt say the same shit over and over again.
    So yea they got ban , now leave it.

PaPaSmurF

Hi,
    I belive I dont need to say that USKO is TRKO meanwhile and that good 80% of all players are turkish and are using this nice forum called knightonline.net (a simple turkish KO forum just like ko4life), if its not allowed to link just remove it and we say the nice forum witch MRTGLR was spamming in kingchat yesterday.

however a guy named Hellroy, ingame TheLastAzyaiL also knowen as GobliNN and VindicitveBugAbuser is making a big panic there as on offizial forums that vind/ruth should get banned, but not because we were bugabusing! he as the whole TR community there got a other reason.

I dont speak turkish so I cannot read or follow what they say there but I spoke INGame with him and...

as its easy to read out there he is doing it because we swear on turks, there god and whoever or whatever the hax a ataturk and osmali is or was.
    in other words they dont give a fucking shit if we do it or not, unless most ppl here who finaly found a good reason to pull out there agressions.
    (I can provide .KSC of the whole conversation if anybody still have a complot feeling)

now you all will say, "hey, thats just a random turk! how do you know he is Hellroy?"
    well I tell ya.
    http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/1249/alibaba3tg4.png
    here you can see on the left, upper side under his name Hellroy the name thelastazyail.
    also if you follow the posts on offizial forums there also a hellroy posting and as good as everything is going out by him.

however, maybe this few facts will bring you all, or at least some of you down to earth with flaming and accusing again. This game is filled and fucked up with cheating, buging, corruption and more shit since good 2years allready and 80% of all ppl on this forum even cheat aswell with buying for $ as told to much allready.
    so please people stop your hate and dont hate the player, hate the Game. or at least hate only K2[/b]
    what a astupid reason to report someone...cause you swore at his religion... cant expect much more from a turk.

gandalf

Atleast say "Yes we do it!".

Banned

what a astupid reason to report someone...cause you swore at his religion... cant expect much more from a turk.[/b]
    Go in front of a church and say something about God. I would like to see what happen next.

Atleast say "Yes we do it!".[/b]
    I guess you cant read either ...

" however a guy named Hellroy, ingame TheLastAzyaiL also knowen as GobliNN and VindicitveBugAbuser is making a big panic there as on offizial forums that vind/ruth should get banned, but not because we were bugabusing! he as the whole TR community there got a other reason. "

If he say yes we do it , he will take another KSC file and he will report nordfr0nt and another ban , you should think before talking ( no flippin , dont say nothing , i know what you thinking ) .

FlippinSweeT

I guess you cant read either ...

" however a guy named Hellroy, ingame TheLastAzyaiL also knowen as GobliNN and VindicitveBugAbuser is making a big panic there as on offizial forums that vind/ruth should get banned, but not because we were bugabusing! he as the whole TR community there got a other reason. "

If he say yes we do it , he will take another KSC file and he will report nordfr0nt and another ban , you should think before talking ( no flippin , dont say nothing , i know what you thinking ) .[/b]
    not gonna say anything, i would rather get a warning for flaming someone worth flaming

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast