Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Cheaters at Moradon

This is a discussion on Cheaters at Moradon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 2

Banned

Old as the hills...

He is just trying to help people even though it is old news and maybe new(idk how) to him? :P

YOU FIGURED THIS OUT ALL BY YOURSELF? WOW! CAN YOU HELP US FIND THE CURE FOR CANCER NEXT?[/b]
    blah, this is stupid post i've ever seen. You seem like too meant on that, how many time u see ppl post same topic here? About this I can notice for others about that guy is trying scammer on Diez. so ... pointless? Did I fuk you before then just come here to capitalize all words to reply my theard? CRACK HEAD! :angry:

you should award him a cookie[/b]
    and u, wat did u get after ... kiss ass others? another cookie or just .... smelt shit? :lol: :lol: :lol:

/need_one_more_beer

/need_one_more_beer[/b]
    wanna share this also with me?? :P

Banned

changing pot prices <3

darn, i made some cash on ares that way once XD same with goblin parts, makin staks, 50k each, and then a other stack, 500k each XD oops

mammlea2

YOU FIGURED THIS OUT ALL BY YOURSELF? WOW! CAN YOU HELP US FIND THE CURE FOR CANCER NEXT?[/b]
    warn pls

Havvk

I never seen a Priest Impact +0 :mellow: u mean Priest Impact +1? or u mean +1 rb :S?[/b]
    i request moderators to punish this kind of stupid replies,a GG is making a post for ppl who is new in the fuking game to dont get owned and for the ppl who know just close the fuking page or go back to other topics,is really annoying to read this kind of shit when all he is doing is help <_<

You actually scammed him a unique necklace... arent you the one who deserve a punishment? :lol:

i request moderators to punish this kind of stupid replies,a GG is making a post for ppl who is new in the fuking game to dont get owned and for the ppl who know just close the fuking page or go back to other topics,is really annoying to read this kind of shit when all he is doing is help <_<[/b]
    thanks for good feedback Havvk, i really dont mind it. About Priest Impact, well never used that one before, if i got it just throw to NPCs for rpr coins. :P

You actually scammed him a unique necklace... arent you the one who deserve a punishment? :lol:[/b]
    damn, i forgot it :lol: :lol: :lol:

wont post topic here again, dammit ppl only try to blame others.

well its cool that u want to warn other ppl, but most ppl already know it i think

and, yes it happened to me once aswell with a "faked" giga 2h for my friend Oo
    just sold it to another turk lol

walkitout

nice items on a lv 40

peintre

Now you can see many ppl shouting at moradon to selling good stuffs, and kinda cheap, fast going to trade but ... becareful.

Just a stupid noob shouted selling IN, then i offered II+8 and 3 gbs for him. He said ok and come to Laniea Inn hosstess.

1st trade he put IN there, we trade - overweight problem
    2nd trade he put IN and predded trade even i didnt put II and gbs there yet. He canceled.
    3rd trade i put items there and wait him, he canceled.
    4th trade he put .... Black Dragon Necklace there and pressed trade so fast. but i gifted for him Priest Impact +0 :lol: :lol: :lol:
    So becareful there, dont lost ur items for some noobs like that.

[/b]
    in other words you atepmted 2 scam him but only scammed him for a crappy unique -.-
    way 2 go ryanz, did i forget 2 say your still pathetic?

in other words you atepmted 2 scam him but only scammed him for a crappy unique -.-
    way 2 go ryanz, did i forget 2 say your still pathetic?[/b]
    read becareful and try to get the point here, yes im run around moradon scam others. And sure, I need more crap uniques, cuz i have too many high class ones.
    Happy now?

im tired few ppl with only shit & sand on their brain here - close topic pls someone?

eduarvera23

that&#39;s just stupid :mellow:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast