Cheaters not getting punished

This is a discussion on Cheaters not getting punished within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey, so yea its kind of another cwest topic BUT it concerns all of us. Basically theres that 1 cheating ...
Page: 1

arronuk07

Hey,
    so yea its kind of another cwest topic BUT it concerns all of us.
    Basically theres that 1 cheating clan on cwest(like 5ppl or so maccing all day in cwest iDreamOfArdream), who today talked to Linus and they all didnt get banned, not even NP reduced.
    They talk about helping him fixing shit even thought no one has any clue about hacks except 458 himself.
    So yea maybe you want to follow some of the threads.
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=195094
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=194967
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=195091
    And countless other topics about them, there was evidence of them cheating for ages but they never got touched by gm in any way.
    The staff of k2 is a huge joke seriously.

Awesome!

arronuk07

I hope you do know they put different checks in pvp zones and in normal zones.
    Stopping the duff hack and superheal wouldn't hurt anybody.[/b]
    Right so you guys cheated to get that shit in pk zones fixed eh?
    A smart person would have spreeded the cheat, but no you kept it for yourself to make the best out of it but then the gm tpd you guys and now you guys trying to play the heroes even though you are just trying to safe your asses now, you started something you cant stand because the community>you , you all get banned anyway just wait [/b]
    I so agree with that guy lol, sad thing is it seems like they really get away with that lmao.

GummyBear

who cares about their np, i've been flaming them on thouse forums but i get it now.

They didn't do it for the nps, they did make a change, and after next maint, there will be no more hackers in dcz.

If you're any least bit a good pker, you shouldn't QQ about nps.

idefix

who cares about their np, i've been flaming them on thouse forums but i get it now.

They didn't do it for the nps, they did make a change, and after next maint, there will be no more hackers in dcz.

If you're any least bit a good pker, you shouldn't QQ about nps.[/b]
    Okay I don't know which hacks they used, but there definitely will be hackers. Even if K2 will fix it with the information they get from these guys it'd take at least 2 years for them to get it done, and by then there are new hacks available. This will hardly make a difference considering the amount of hackers, and this is total bullcrap that they don't ban hackers. Whether they admit their hacking or not, it should result in a ban.

Hell_Angel

this is hilarious.... IGNORANCE TRULY IS BLISS :lol:

Linus doesn't respond because he knows what he's doing is, is corrupt.

Im surprised they are not getting +9 weapons or chitin shields for having to go through the trouble of hacking and earning lots of nps in the past couple weeks. This guys where doing everyone a favor by abusing bugs and using hacks... and they wont get any reward for it?

LAME K2 REALLY LAME K2, i expected a little more decency from your staff towards these poor guys.

Fucking Retarted

arronuk07

Lol Chuckie even closed the topics, this is so retarded.

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

yeah basically what that guy says is..
    hey sorry we all fucked you over the last few weeks. we are done with cheating now, so better accept us otherwise we will cheat again!
    and ooh say thx because we stopped now.

>_<

Banned

Im surprised they are not getting +9 weapons or chitin shields for having to go through the trouble of hacking and earning lots of nps in the past couple weeks. This guys where doing everyone a favor by abusing bugs and using hacks... and they wont get any reward for it?

LAME K2 REALLY LAME K2, i expected a little more decency from your staff towards these poor guys.[/b]

Yah for realz K2!!! +8 CS for turning in a Rock and nothing for cheating everyday for 2 weeks???? WHERE IS THE HUMANITY?????

Well, I&#39;m sure all of the ko community wants to lift these honorable guys up on there shoulders for they&#39;re brave deeds and shout "Hip-hip- HOURAYYY!" Makes me want to fucking puke.

superturk

Lol Chuckie even closed the topics, this is so retarded.[/b]
    CHUCKIE closed a topic made by a gm that a clan was cheating and had there np reduced and disbanded and with support ticket they got all np back and stuff
    the link is here
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=192102
    excuse me for my impropper language i am turk