Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Cheating? not cheating?

This is a discussion on Cheating? not cheating? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by igothacked yep you are fuking cheater.... all mages in abyss must loot the box... u can rest ...
Page: 2

AlwaysSayDie

Originally posted by igothacked
    yep you are fuking cheater.... all mages in abyss must loot the box... u can rest mana its fake
    all archers shoting uruk blades cannot loot... you can! second fake
    cheat as all other
    I am a sin u twig.

lusian

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AlwaysSayDie)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Speed
    so u first bypass anti cheating security addon , then u load a 3rd party tool that autoloots .. and u ask us if its cheating?
    if you say it like that it sounds alot worse that it is. think about it, do I get a HUGE advantage ingame? don't think so[/b]
    thats not huge advanrage, but its still an advantage other players cant get.
    ofc auto loot is good thing , tho thats agains TOS so u r cheating...

Speed

yes ur cheating because u got adventage over me ... i have to click the box and take the loot while u dont , even tho its not a big adventage u still have it , making it unfair = cheating , breaking the TOS = cheating ... its cheating in any way u wanna look at it

/ban lol

someone get this fag on the watchlist

AlwaysSayDie

lol on that one. I dont look at it as cheating, and I am compearing to others MMROPG. and this wouldn't be cheating in ANY other game. I think you look at it as cheating becuase u cant get ur hands on one of these programs ^_^

i think you just dont wanna accept the fact that you are cheating.

you asked our opinion, CHEATER..

wow u should get banned ASAP
    stupid cheating noob

Speed

i could have them if i wanted to lol , but the difference between me an u is that i dont go around looking for cheat programs , and to use it u had to disable xtrap .. wich is probably KOXP launcher , and u just are using autoloot ...

u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar

Cant get our hands on um?
    Just fucking download KOXP, its not like you have to fucking AS hack to auto loot, wow.

someguy

autoloot is not cheating. it is tos violation cuz k2 can not tell if it only autolooting or koxp.

AlwaysSayDie

You all are a bunch of ignorant kids, I ain't Macoring stupid cunts. Im only looting a little faster than you guys. dont come here with ur : ban pls!
    Just stfu, turks have brainwashed u guys. sorry

AlwaysSayDie

Originally posted by someguy
    autoloot is not cheating. it is tos violation cuz k2 can not tell if it only autolooting or koxp.
    THX! ^_^

so u ask if its cheating or not and then we say that it is so u call us stupid cunts?
    moron!

AlwaysSayDie

no, you call it cheating becuase k2 says so! that's what makes u so fucked up :huh:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast