Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Cheating? not cheating?

This is a discussion on Cheating? not cheating? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That program isn't a feature of KO... so it is......
Page: 3

Cadence96

That program isn't a feature of KO...
    so it is...

I know some guy,he downloaded a program that did macro but he did not use that,,,he only used AUTO-LOOT...So i didnt care (that was back in the days mages aoed goblins for exp+money) so i was like,kk np.

A few days later he started using more tools of that program bcuz he said " it isnt a big advantage"

In 1 week he became pro macroer and got banned

AlwaysSayDie

[quote]I know some guy,he downloaded a program that did macro but he did not use that,,,he only used AUTO-LOOT...So i didnt care (that was back in the days mages aoed goblins for exp+money) so i was like,kk np.

A few days later he started using more tools of that program bcuz he said " it isnt a big advantage"

In 1 week he became pro macroer and got banned

Riiight :mellow:

sometimes when u loot a monster/other player can hit u and u die and can't get the loot
    that's a part of the game and ur just bypassing it
    oh yea and u need to get it before it disappears so ur bypassing that too

someguy

Originally posted by Yoav
    sometimes when u loot a monster/other player can hit u and u die and can't get the loot
    wat if this situation never happen?

AlwaysSayDie

Originally posted by Yoav
    you can loot while dead ^_^ dont belive me try it!!!!!!!

i know u can loot while dead but if u die too far away from the drop u cant get it!
    now im not gonna answer u anymore u just gogo keep cheating and hopefully get banned

22. You are not allow to use Third Party Programs while playing Knight Online.
    That explains it all.
    If k2 hasnt made it, its a third party program, so stop trying to act like it isnt.
    Ok, it doesnt harm us much, neither does shouting out a website in chat, but you still get banned for it.
    So you keep continuing what you're doing, btw you're igc name? Im sure Sullimo see's it different then you. :rollseyes:

lol this is unbelievable ppl are actually thinking autoloot isnt cheating. If ur gunna cheat go the whole fucking way. Autoloot is cheating not only because K2 says so but it's common sense anything that wasent intended for the game isn't supposed to be used! (don't start talking about combo n shit im talking about 3rd party programs).

One thing u should learn though, no one cares about cheaters anymore. :rollseyes:

Reinhard

leave the poor guy alone

Originally posted by Reinhard
    leave the poor guy alone
    Leave GreyHawk alone,
    Leave Nas alone.
    Leave charlie alone.

oncemore

Default Re: Cheating? not cheating?

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie
    Where goes the line? *

I mean, I use a seperate launcher to load ko so I whont have to wait for xtrap, sometimes xtrap takes ages <_< *
    Is that sort of cheating?

And I also sometimes use a program that I have found wich ONLY auto loots. I mean, I killed the monster/ my party. and its our drop right? just make the job easier for us ^_^

I dont koxp, atack afk or anything like that, only auto loots sometimes. is that illegal?
    Hey, whats your ingame name?

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AlwaysSayDie)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-igothacked
    yep you are fuking cheater.... all mages in abyss must loot the box... u can rest mana its fake
    all archers shoting uruk blades cannot loot... you can! second fake
    cheat as all other
    I am a sin u twig.[/b]
    no1 care if u are sin or priest! u must think if u read somethink ! USE HEAD NOT JUST HEND !
    stfu retard--- u are doing that other cannot do.... its cheat... aimbot in cs is same... cheats in W3 are same ,..., there is no little cheats and big cheats there are just stupid cheats.... u are like other macroers... arrow shower hack is too legıt? do u think so? its just an arrow shower... 55 lvl skill... all can download this hack... so why not use? :angry: retarded gay
    ppl like u make me ... they
    all... :angry:

Reinhard

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard
    leave the poor guy alone
    Leave GreyHawk alone,
    Leave Nas alone.
    Leave charlie alone. [/b]
    Leave charlie alone pls :< he is GG and werı werı trustworthy <3 charlie 4life ;o

AlwaysSayDie

Originally posted by igothacked+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(igothacked)</div>
    Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie@
    <!--QuoteBegin-igothacked

yep you are fuking cheater.... all mages in abyss must loot the box... u can rest mana its fake
    all archers shoting uruk blades cannot loot... you can! second fake
    cheat as all other

I am a sin u twig.
    no1 care if u are sin or priest! u must think if u read somethink ! USE HEAD NOT JUST HEND !
    stfu retard--- u are doing that other cannot do.... its cheat... aimbot in cs is same... cheats in W3 are same ,..., there is no little cheats and big cheats there are just stupid cheats.... u are like other macroers... arrow shower hack is too legıt? do u think so? its just an arrow shower... 55 lvl skill... all can download this hack... so why not use? :angry: retarded gay
    ppl like u make me ... they
    all... :angry:[/b]
    You r the retard here. if you cant see the diff between auto loot and shower hack u have a major problem. my ingame name is: NoneOfyourBuisness

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast