Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Cheating? not cheating?

This is a discussion on Cheating? not cheating? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AlwaysSayDie)</div> Originally posted by igothacked+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(igothacked) <!--QuoteBegin-AlwaysSayDie @ <!--QuoteBegin-igothacked yep you are fuking cheater.... all mages ...
Page: 4

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AlwaysSayDie)</div>
    Originally posted by igothacked+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(igothacked)
    <!--QuoteBegin-AlwaysSayDie
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-igothacked

yep you are fuking cheater.... all mages in abyss must loot the box... u can rest mana its fake
    all archers shoting uruk blades cannot loot... you can! second fake
    cheat as all other

I am a sin u twig.
    no1 care if u are sin or priest! u must think if u read somethink ! USE HEAD NOT JUST HEND !
    stfu retard--- u are doing that other cannot do.... its cheat... aimbot in cs is same... cheats in W3 are same ,..., there is no little cheats and big cheats there are just stupid cheats.... u are like other macroers... arrow shower hack is too legıt? do u think so? its just an arrow shower... 55 lvl skill... all can download this hack... so why not use? :angry: retarded gay
    ppl like u make me ... they
    all... :angry:[/b]
    You r the retard here. if you cant see the diff between auto loot and shower hack u have a major problem. my ingame name is: NoneOfyourBuisness[/b][/quote]

actually there is no diference between auto loot and arrow shower hacks because both are 3rd party tools and they are not allowed on this game. this is not wow and u cant have "addons" like wow, if k2 dont make an addon for ko, then if u use one not authorizated, u are cheating thats simple. if u cant loot thats ur problem, u cant just cheat to loot 3 glaves -.-

DeathInTheNight

u r a fukin cheat,and u say its not cheating coz u dont get a huge advantage,but u use it 2 loot 3 glaves more per hr.now even in 2days market u can get 5-15m for a glave.so u can possibly make 45m per hr,and fuck knows how much extra in dropped coins.now most ppl have 2 slug thier guts out to make inc,and u dont.

either way u look at it,as its been already said, AUTOLOOT IS NOT A PARTY OF THE PROGRAM AND GAME OF KO.

and any1 else who says its not a cheat,u r probably using some fucking 3rd program 2,or getting the benifit off someone who is.

CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT

DragonFire

Not being a dick or what ever, But These "Features" Don't come with KO..I'm pretty sure the bypass x-trap thing matters, but auto-looting considered cheating, Does this require a third party program? If so, Then yes. You sir are cheating.

To be really fair i got 1 thing to say:

This guy just asked for some flaming

AlwaysSayDie

Sigh. talk about not beeing open minded. well its pretty mutch impossible to argue with 350ppl to one so I just leave it at this note. but I have to admit flameing is fun :lol:

DragonFire

Man, Seriously think of the question you asked. And we are being open minded, We aren't going to lie to you. You are cheating and there is no way around that.

AlwaysSayDie

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    Man, Seriously think of the question you asked. And we are being open minded, We aren't going to lie to you. You are cheating and there is no way around that.
    I guess so but then again I play cypher.

Banned

yea.. he should be banned!!1 LoL.. but really i know wut u r saying but its still considered cheating..... i mean i kill tw with my clan and 1 person gets the treasure box after killing it.. n other guy goes attacking the other tw... its simple... so ur still cheating by using it...

ps: BAN HIm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL jk =P

dazlin

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    He should have asked a better question.

Like don't you think KO should have its own way of autolooting built in or an addon from K2.

DragonFire

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AlwaysSayDie)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfire333
    I guess so but then again I play cypher.[/b]
    then i guess it's part of everyday life there :lol:

i dont think there is nething wrong with using a program that blocks xtrap

but if after that u use features of that program to give u an advantage over players not using it then u are not legit

rage5

They should have made autoloot legit for now. With an item from PUS or something. If I had autoloot, I would use it for sure! I can be realy mad, when I can't open the boxes at golems or trolls or anywhere else.

Uff, I talked

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I said it was ok to keep the sig if you removed my name, now you post a topic like this I REALLY dont want you using a sig with my name on.

It a programe does the shit for you then it's cheating plain and simple, if they wanted us to have auto loot it would have been poorly coded in the game.

DamnedKing

Default Re: Cheating? not cheating?

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie
    Where goes the line? *

I mean, I use a seperate launcher to load ko so I whont have to wait for xtrap, sometimes xtrap takes ages <_< *
    Is that sort of cheating?

And I also sometimes use a program that I have found wich ONLY auto loots. I mean, I killed the monster/ my party. and its our drop right? just make the job easier for us ^_^

I dont koxp, atack afk or anything like that, only auto loots sometimes. is that illegal?
    off topic: lol at the pm :lol:

xtrap scans ur comp.... in the agreement things with k2 they dont post taht , so i use something esle to run ko too

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast