Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Cheating? not cheating?

This is a discussion on Cheating? not cheating? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; "Hello , i'm using a trick so i don't have to wait for xtrap to load , which take ages ...
Page: 7

"Hello , i'm using a trick so i don't have to wait for xtrap to load , which take ages , is it cheating ?

Oh btw , i forgot to tell you a few things : this isnt a trick but a program , also it has an autoloot because it let me xp faster and get loot that i deserve !

I really don't think it's cheating , what about you?

It also have an arrow shower hack macro in it because i don't wanna waste my life for this game , but its not a cheat is it ?"

:rollseyes:

Kik0

Originally posted by Flippy
    "Hello , i'm using a trick so i don't have to wait for xtrap to load , which take ages , is it cheating ?

Oh btw , i forgot to tell you a few things : this isnt a trick but a program , also it has an autoloot because it let me xp faster and get loot that i deserve !

I really don't think it's cheating , what about you?

It also have an arrow shower hack macro in it because i don't wanna waste my life for this game , but its not a cheat is it ?"

:rollseyes:
    You know... it's gotten to the point where I wouldn't really mind if they took arrow shower out of the game completely :/

mrmahoon

As a legit archer, I have used arrow shower about twice. This is more to do with my style of play maybe (I don't go and stand next to trolls and shower them, but some seem to like that kind of thing). I certainly think the legit archers would be more than happy to adapt their killing style if arrowshower suddenly disappeared.

And what about in PvP you cry? lol. The only time I've had cause to arrowshower anyone in cz is when the pipe to Turkey goes down and there are lots of disconnected players stood around waiting to die.

TimtoN_

autoloot is against the ToS, but it shouldŽnt

imo h43r:

ginyeng

OKOK I THINNK WE HAVE ALL GATHERD AUTOLOOT IS A CHEAT YH???

tolgahan

i think 4 pages are too much to mean a YES U R CHEATING. so this is going spam posts
    yes its cheating.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567