Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Check kodb banners, i posted the link in cheat section

This is a discussion on Check kodb banners, i posted the link in cheat section within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; a bot from china sold on ExtorsionBay its bad enough dealing with gold farmers but christ. and www.kodb.info supports them? ...
Page: 1

wyrm

a bot from china sold on ExtorsionBay

its bad enough dealing with gold farmers but christ. and www.kodb.info supports them? WTF!!

i posted a link in the cheat/scammer section, this sucks

i posed here to get more traffic for people to raise hell on kodb.

Wyrm

Banned

and here you are, advertising it further, even 2 topics about it, "good" job h34r:

mrmagic2008

gots to pay the bills somehow

wyrm

wasnt posting to advertize moron, guess anytime someone bitches about it its advertisement.

the intentions is to get people to bitch on KODB maybe they remove it

what a tard that cant figure that out and flames then someone has to directly tell them why its posted.

ill remove the link then so it will make some use 2 more brain cells to find it.

Wyrm

Banned

i did not flame you so i expect you not to reply me by calling me a retard

also how is it gona "help" at all by posting a direct link to it in one of the most if not.. most popular fansites to ko <.< ?

you were probably one of the few people that even noticed it.. till now.. and i did not acuse you of advertising it on purpose.. but you did advertise it

admit it or not you have just given this program a whole lot more attention then it had before

have a nice day.

wyrm

also how is it gona "help" at all by posting a direct link to it in one of the most if not.. most popular fansites to ko <.< ?

you were probably one of the few people that even noticed it.. till now.. and i did not acuse you of advertising it on purpose.. but you did advertise it

admit it or not you have just given this program a whole lot more attention then it had before

have a nice day.[/b]
    i hope every sorry nub that buys, downloads and uses it gets thier asses hacked to no end. all it does is scew legit players cause all servers have nothing but lazy gm&#39;s that dont IP ban them from the game.

Wyrm

sexy Owa

kodb has been one of the most usefull websites for knight online players i can think of, not only that but i know its creater and also know he does NOT support Chinese gold farmers. you have obviously looked at this the wrong way and now your just going to embarrass yourself have fun.

arko

have a nice day.[/b]
    the guy is just trying to help the comunity retard. stop sounding like a punny cock sucking prick ok?

BTW KO4LIFE IS THE ONLY ENGLISH COMMUNITY!< gg

kodb = GOOGLE ads

GOOGLE = middle man

I dont like when people post shit like this, I rather not know at all really.

Ignorance is bliss

Glader

Darkuda: I&#39;m sorry to inform you but once in a while there actually _is_ information about things on ko4life and not just mindless flaming

Maby it would be best for you to simply dont come here too much, just incase ^^

wyrm

its been taken down. thats all that i was after.

and i have no reason ot embaras my self cause if people bothered to check who they are advertising for these posts wouldnt have been made in the first place.

Wyrm

Banned Senior Member

You do know if it was from general advertising, theres almost nothing Hypnos could have done untill it was noticed, Those ads are automated to what is on the screen at the time. Back on ranking the ads were always for MMO gold sites or MMO bot programs.

Ofc, this is if it was about something like google ads, I didn&#39;t see it so I cant tell what kind of advertisement it was

Banned

the guy is just trying to help the comunity retard. stop sounding like a punny cock sucking prick ok?

BTW KO4LIFE IS THE ONLY ENGLISH COMMUNITY!< gg[/b]

ok so how does it help the comunity to post a direct link to a cheat program for the game the comunity plays? in case you didnt know, before i talked he had the direct link to the e-bay page that describes the progam fully and has the conditions for purchase.. basicly everything you need to know to get the program. (wich might i add was advertised on the BOTTOM of the kodb and most ppl never noticed it and now its here on your "english community" in fully description and even 2 topics about it.

its like me finding an anvil bug and coming here and saying someting like..
    "hey guys look i find an anvil bug its simple.. all you have to do is this and that and ur done, +10 items ftw, not nice hu?"

and why must you insist on calling me a retard? if i was wrong why did he remove the link then? guilty conscience much?
    but then again.. im sorry i didnt realise i was talking to the kind of people who pride themselves out of telling other people to "stop sounding like a punny cock sucking prick ok" on the internet.. oh you reallly got me there junior

i hope every sorry nub that buys, downloads and uses it gets thier asses hacked to no end. all it does is scew legit players cause all servers have nothing but lazy gm&#39;s that dont IP ban them from the game.

Wyrm[/b]
    i never meant to flame, or never meant to say you advertised it on purpose, off course your intentions were good, but posting the link was a bad decision, and you seem to know this better then this later kid, thx for removing the link.

and hmm :huh: , have a nice day

Don&#39;t think kodb gets to pick what ads go on it so if you don&#39;t want to see that stuff there, donate to them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast