Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Need answers? PETER HAS THEM!

This is a discussion on Need answers? PETER HAS THEM! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; go to this site this guy will answer all questions if you believe if you deny him he will just ...
Page: 1

KiNgKoNg

go to this site this guy will answer all questions if you believe if you deny him he will just tell you to leave :mellow: www.peteranswers.com this is no hack site at all dont go if you think anything of that i heard it from some friends tried it dont work for me but he told me his soul was gonna rest under my bed like 4 x =| lol and some other weird stuff like somone is waiting outside of my house be afraid people very afraid

KiNgKoNg

rules are on the site , it will say to first say Peter, please answer the following questoin: then you type in a question like what is my middle name or something no one knows and its supposed to work my friend has some pictures of it on his phone satanic? probly

TriviumPriest

yea ok <_<

KiNgKoNg

im serious as ever =/ lol if somone does get it to work tell me cause i dont beleive it either i was talkin with a friend in my 3rd hour and he didnt beleive it said it just keeps telling him that he dont have enough spiritual blah blah , but he said he went to his friends house for lunch and his friend did it with him and it answered =o and then they did it again at a library if it works somone post cause i just dont have enough spiritual energy i guess =D

KiNgKoNg

ive heard it worked with about 8 people at my school but i still dont think it works i asked it alot and nothing hapapens just says hes mad or he doenst need to answer a non believer but when he told me somone was waiting outside for me the mailman came ^^ coincedence?

Sorry does not work. I asked why your a moron and it just says i know something about the person that is asking the question.

KiNgKoNg

probly was but it tells you on the site dont put any personal information so think what you want ^^ if i can get a hold of the pictures my friend has ill post em but im not in my town atm so might be lil hard maybe get it from him on myspace lol

wawh

asked 10 question, not even one is correct

KiNgKoNg

Rhoslyn like i said think what you want =D dont flame me i did nothing to you ^^

KingKong i would like you to meet edit post button, edit post button this is kingkong.

Off Topic board meet KingKong, KingKong meet Off Topic board.

Mann i&#39;m soo good at introducing people.

It does work, thing is theres a little trick on it..actually its more of a prank, u have to know the trick so u can do it to pple.

Parque

whaha, stupid thing, I put in the question: when will I become lvl 70 with my char,
    He answers: I&#39;m mad with you, I will not answer

what a stupid thing :lol:

Parque

My next question: What grade will I get for my biology test?

Answer: I&#39;ll answer that soon, keep going <_<

KiNgKoNg

yea whats the trick stunner? i thought about it and it cant scan your computer or anythign cause my friends did it in a library and he asked it what kind of character do i play in wow and it answered a paladin or w/e lol thats what he says at least ^^ ive yet seen it work so .. yea

KiNgKoNg

and then they asked it what was his middle name (dean) and it answered dean ^^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast