Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

check out the ko site

This is a discussion on check out the ko site within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i wouldnt :huh: we got dced for a reason...
Page: 2

unsolved_mystery

i wouldnt :huh: we got dced for a reason

Banned

Lol funny..
    Probly turkish goverment

Ev0lution

i dont think cc# 's are stored unless u bought premium from website then maybe ur fucked?

K2 hacked again oh shit turkey plx man how do u get soo much hackers in country named after a ugly chicken

Record

K2 hacked again oh shit turkey plx man how do u get soo much hackers in country named after a ugly chicken[/b]
    LOL!! and turks are so fucking hairy.. only thing they have keeping that country 2gether is Ottosman Empire..

Infinitemadness

Well I think thats rather fuckin' amusing. And not at the least bit surprised. Let the Reign of the Hacks(ers) begin. Begin? Bah. Continue, thats the more appropriate word. I think it's all down hill from here, and the fact that My.Ko lost their contract from mgames. Guess who will be next? Not mentioning any names or anything.

Banned Senior Member

This isn't the first time that's happened tho

BlackWidow

Well I think thats rather fuckin' amusing. And not at the least bit surprised. Let the Reign of the Hacks(ers) begin. Begin? Bah. Continue, thats the more appropriate word. I think it's all down hill from here, and the fact that My.Ko lost their contract from mgames. Guess who will be next? Not mentioning any names or anything.[/b]

So infinite even though Phantom claims K2 is making money on KO you feel that they will close servers aswell or what?

secondly my friend had just put in a nation transfer request, but you guys feel that login into site=fooked to ch1t or?

website has been hacked for some time read ranking from time to time

lime

stupid game, i like to play a bit of PK before work, now gotta wait until they fix it, and whos to say i got all my stuff when i relog

the game is up.. I was loading the game before i went to work.. Unless it's down again right now? :/

lime

If i log in game is it gonna fcuk me later on? like would they have access to actual servers.

doubt it, but knowing K2, they actually might....

lime

well wont bother then i dont think

MerchAcc

Who cares about the fucking asd.. This shit confusing me h34r: Xigenon ? It was launched like 2.5 or 3 years ago... WTF?!
    K2 Network is pleased to announce the relaunch of Knight Online with Free 2 Play. Our new website has relaunched along with Power Up Store and new game server Xigenon.

We will be adding additinal m[/b]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast