COIN WIPE

This is a discussion on COIN WIPE within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; making new topic just cuz it's getting so close to launch time... first...does anyone know will there be a coin ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default COIN WIPE

making new topic just cuz it's getting so close to launch time...

first...does anyone know will there be a coin wipe?

second...if so how exactly does it work ( i've been told only certain chars lost coins last time or that if coins in inventory they ok...etc)

Default Re: COIN WIPE

Originally posted by sirchadwick
    making new topic just cuz it's getting so close to launch time...

first...does anyone know will there be a coin wipe?

second...if so how exactly does it work ( i've been told only certain chars lost coins last time or that if coins in inventory they ok...etc)
    1) The coin wipe from KO->KE was unintentional. K2 was supposed to of givin the cash back, but they never did.

2) Afaik, the only coins that were wiped were those in the inn. (My coins didn't get wiped)

TunaFishyMe

third...how many topics do we need?

Banned Senior Member

it was bugged last time, not intentional. Random chars lost the coins in the inn hostess, coins on the char at the time were fine

Banned

ty..sry for new topic..about to make a pretty substantial purchase but he wants to wait til after patchs..so just wanted to be on safe side...

thanx again

Hostage

If I remember correctly. People were told to log off of KO so they could install the patch for KE. What I remember was being DC'd and relogging after installing the patch. Lost all coins.

I dont know if it was from being on at the time (which would explain why some lost coins and others didnt) or if it was something else.

All in all, it's K2. They can delete coins whenever they want to. /close topic.

TunaFishyMe

I didnt lose any coins after Ke. But I only had like 23 mill

haha mofos