Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

CheckMate

This is a discussion on CheckMate within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ive already given the entire case to infinite madness. I dont think I have enough proof to actually prove Greenster ...
Page: 2

TunaFishyMe

Ive already given the entire case to infinite madness. I dont think I have enough proof to actually prove Greenster wrong. Its his word against my word. Of course, we know the victor. I doubt infinite can help anyways since he on a different server and probably has enough to do.

@Cava. Sorry, im the boomer god. No question. At least i was. The thing with Gunbound is that its a kind of game that doesnt drain the hell out of you. I loved that game. I could play for 20 mins and then stop. These days it takes 20 mins to get into a xp party if clan doesnt have one going. Also KO isnt as cute as gunbound. Whenever I play KO i think, wow thats a really ugly Troll Warrior. But when I play Gunbound Its like AWWW That turtle is SO! CUTE!!

I find this game mind-numbing. Even pk isnt as interesting as it was before. But Gunbound, you have to change your attack every single turn cuz of the wind!! DAMN THERES JUST SO MUCH ACTION!!

someslut

fuckin noob, i was just lvling up too so i could kill your ass <_<

gl dude have fun :wub:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe

@Cava. *Sorry, im the boomer god. *No question. *At least i was. *The thing with Gunbound is that its a kind of game that doesnt drain the hell out of you. *I loved that game. *I could play for 20 mins and then stop. *These days it takes 20 mins to get into a xp party if clan doesnt have one going. *Also KO isnt as cute as gunbound. *Whenever I play KO i think, wow thats a really ugly Troll Warrior. *But when I play Gunbound Its like AWWW That turtle is SO! CUTE!! *

I find this game mind-numbing. *Even pk isnt as interesting as it was before. *But Gunbound, you have to change your attack every single turn cuz of the wind!! *DAMN THERES JUST SO MUCH ACTION!!
    1v1 plz :P omg its been like 1 year since i played gb :blink:

Cocaine

cya dude. you were always a nice guy to me :wub: . you will be missed.

ghey

Rentzusuken

Ah, I remember seeing you in Moradon and thinking "What a cute little name, but how can this merchant really know how cheap my mother is?". :lol:

I believe the worst thing I could do is to try to dissuade you to leave this game behind. I too will be moving on after certain goals are finished, and they are not far off at all. The people make the game great, but that's not enough for me and I don't expect it to be enough for them either. As in real life, sticking around in a shitty environment, most commonly the workplace, because of friends only hurts you in the end. Although I am sad you will not be playing, I am glad for your decision. Add me to MSN (something that I should have done quite some time ago) if you want and we can continue our friendship. :wub:

armand0

its non-sense trying to make a game sensible, u just play it and enjoy it.

Banned Senior Member

ohhh no you dont Tuna, and especially you Erian <_< Stay for awhile and see what happens, yes there are some downsides to this game but there are still enjoyable parts to it ( for me at least ). If you dont sell your char.... i'm looking for a 6x elmorad rogue to pk on

evenson

lol gunbound, I used to be a fuckin blue dragon in that game lol

Default Re: CheckMate

U are joking right....? -.- Tell me this isnt true..

And whats up with the cute thing!!?!?!? bah!!! fck it!! And mah jong, lol... That stupid game is for some old farts who have nothing to waste time on to do, and the game is completely illegal if money got involved (I seriously doubt u would play without money -.-')

To be honest, this game isnt challenging at all.
    Im not challenging at all?! What about our lvl 70 final showdown!? zzzzzzzzzzzz.. If u are saying without duff is not challenging, fine! I will start with malice :angry:
    Now if u were takin a break for ur school I say go for it, but quiting already, I dont think so!

PS: But on the other hand.. u quited before, and u came back.. So Im sure this is not last time we seeing u At least stick to the forum while u are "quiting" KO, Im gonna miss ur "cute" posts if u arent :'(

he's not quitting he's just taking a break. those gay games will kill him inside and force him to come back to ko

i aint gonna say much,
    1.Stop getting ur balls in a twist,
    2.Stop talking crap
    3.I will see you in 3 weeks max

GL Tuna Hope You'll find fun again in a new game or better yet a rl . C ya around aga...

Yun_Yuuzhan

Default Re: CheckMate

I used to think this game was the best. *You worked your ass off to level. *Farmed like hell to get items. *Gathered NP in CZ. *GMs were banning people for KSing. *What was KOSP? *If you can kill TK, you were pro. *Ive played for almost 2 years. *I was never one of the MYKO people. *I only came here because my friend (KillDanKill, Erian, tth05) introduced me to this game. *

I'm all pimped out. *Lvl 68, enough NP. *Now what? Do I get to lvl 70 and 'enjoy' bloody beast? *Do I spend my time PKing? *Do I just farm all day long? *For me, there is no award in this game. *You get to lvl 70, after a year worth of xping and you get a skill. *You use this skill to help you kill an orc in cz and you gain 50 np. *Then what? *What good is 50 np? *I have 260k. *Sure, its not the most, but its not little. *What is 50 np? *I farm for shard/raptors etc etc and make my first shard 7. *Everyone appears with MD 8s. *My friend starts to buy items for USD, then everyone has the same items. *I lvl my ass off to get to 68. *I see KOSP everyday. *Our beloved GM, "Greenster" is MIA and comes online to ban my friend for shouting a KO4Life thread by accident. *Ironicly, that thread was one in the cheater's section. *He was banned unfairly and I try to help him out by contacting people that I think could help. *But nothing is done. *A week later, the entire event will be forgotten and hell never get his account back because a GM 'fucked up'. *What if it happened to me? *What if i wake up and my 2 years worth of work is gone. *Will I get a rollback since im a premium user? *hell no. *

To be honest, this game isnt challenging at all. *THERE IS NO SKILL. *You all claim that skill is greater than items, but if two people played this game, one played for 1 year, 1 played for 2 years, there 'combo' wouldnt be that different. *Its a matter of who step foot on cz grounds first and learned the rules and who stayed in eslant to level. *CZ takes 2 months max before you can hold your own. *But the main thing, its a matter of items. *I know because when I got my items, I was almost unkillable if i didnt want to be killed. *

This game has its good and its bad. *Its simple, yet complicated in the first place. *But no matter how much quality this game has, its pointless if you dont have a support. *

It is a life drainer. *At university, I go to classes and come back around 4. *Hand out with friends till dinner time. *Play some jitz, mah jong. *Then because I have been doing it for so god dam long, I enter KO even though it may be 4 am in the morning. *I feel that I, as well as many other people only play this game because we've been doing it for so long. *Its a god dam chore. *Why quit now? *Because its the perfect time.

I've lost faith in the company. *I've lost interest to the game. *But most importantly, I've lost the fun of this game. *Knight *E4. CheckMate.

Good Game guys, *Its been fun. *

Special Thanks to Soc, Yun, Lutz, Phantom, Erian, tth05, KillDanKill, Waggy, C4pt4in, Rentz :wub:, abstrakt, Ari, Logoth, WildMongrel, and Aikon. *You guys created me, taught me the way of the game. *But most importantly, you guys taught me there are actually trustworthy people over the internet. *Good Memories. *

GunBound - Here I come

-Tuna (Ed Kuk)
    Silly canuck, quitting's for kids!

Seriously though, before you say KO takes no skill to PK in, try playing WoW on a couple different 60s. You'll come running back to KO in no time.

Eggybert

i hope you change your mind, it was fun to play with you

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast