Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

CheckMate

This is a discussion on CheckMate within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Tuna quiting again ? Hahahha, delete post pls it's not gonna be true for long :lol:...
Page: 3

Tuna quiting again ?
    Hahahha, delete post pls it's not gonna be true for long :lol:

If your the one who played on tuna when we 1v1'd a bunch when ihad Voodu(sinpoptart) then nice duels.. good guy. Good luck in life

Pollux

Originally posted by Eggybert
    i hope you change your mind, it was fun to play with you
    +99999930945298359273458723478

and ty so much for al help =D change mind pls :wub:

CrusAd3R

if that is ur attitude u wont have any fun. this is not a matter of 50 nps and enjoying bloody beast,its a matter of enjoying the pk and playing with friends and if u dont have fun..gunbound? :XXX
    tbh most of ur reasons were actually aimed to k2 and yea they ruined this game :S

PeekaBooIseeU

Sup TUna !!! Sorry to hear you quiting for alittle while... But very true, you level to what ever and continue to xp but that it. Same cycle over and over again Xp then PK ... But gunbound haha beware there are gay cheaters there too ... played that game like 3 years ago... People purchase stuff on the game for USD as well haha ... Good luck and yes characters are cute in GB !! :wub: :wub: GOGO nation transfer be green and have some fun !

Good thing he won't be on ... One less person I have to run away from!!

Erian

remember will, i said i might but i really doubt it with 3 lvl 70 to play on and i can play ko and both gunbound. Ed can't handle playing 2 games at the same time

it's like playing gunz when servers are down but instead of gunz it's gunbound. still this game is not really challenging anymore like the only challenge i can think of is beating some people that i play with and are really skilled.

im sure tuna will come back because if he doesn't i'll make him, example would be.... made him play gunbound, maplestory, knightonline, and tons of games lol. it's always me, him, tth05, and my cousin, we always go to the same game.

Banned

cya tuna, never really got to 1vs1 you but your a cool guy

yes this game has gotten pretty boring, it's fun once in a while but playing all the time isnt fun anymore

i just pk like once every day for fun, then i sign off because it just gets boring

Socrates

bah and we're not 70 yet!

i told you to take your pills AND talk to me before you take any decisions of this importance :P

well, ill ttyl on msn :P

gl in rl, and i think im gonna take a break from this game as well
    this game sucks
    pk used to be the only fun thing in this game for me
    now cheaters and babashoppers with average skill can own cz in a group.
    there will be no way around that, and i know what u mean by the 'chore' and im in the same place. u saved me from this shit game
    thx tuna

must point out, when i came back to diez from edana i put on my +7 chitin +7 raptor amd +9 jewelry and ran around cz, first person i found was tuna doing golems.

I waited till he'd finished and he came and attacked me, he made me red ball but i just got the win, i am level 70 after all, and i actually said on vent 'ooh tuna's got a fair deal better in my absense'

TunaFishyMe

haha i remember that. You were actually using a MS 8. And i cheated. I wore 30 SD def xD I thought you were tank even though he told be he quit like 2384093809 times. I spammed him on msn to let me xp lol. He didnt reply. Then SizeDoesMatter comes running towards me at apos (SunDemon took the spot after I ran back to golems) and I started to run away cuz I didtn want to get xped. Then he kills an Apos and runs off xD

TunaFishyMe

So i was playing GB for an hour last night and i owned erian terribly. He THOUGHT he was winning then i bunged him haha noob. Anyways, after he left I played with random people. Whenever I played, I thought I would see some turkish spam but I didnt see any turkish at all! All ENGLISH. Gunbound has like 6 different versions. Latin, Korean, Japanese, ENglish, Vietnam and i think one more. Thats how you run a game.

Pollux

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    Gunbound has like 6 different versions. *Latin, Korean, Japanese, ENglish, Vietnam and i think one more. *Thats how you run a game.
    Portuguese too

Hydr4

add me to msn i wanna play gb with you

TunaFishyMe

oo haha oki...im not sure who you are though h43r: h43r:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast