Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

CheckMate

This is a discussion on CheckMate within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe So i was playing GB for an hour last night and i owned erian terribly. *He ...
Page: 4

Erian

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    So i was playing GB for an hour last night and i owned erian terribly. *He THOUGHT he was winning then i bunged him haha noob. *Anyways, after he left I played with random people. *Whenever I played, I thought I would see some turkish spam but I didnt see any turkish at all! *All ENGLISH. *Gunbound has like 6 different versions. *Latin, Korean, Japanese, ENglish, Vietnam and i think one more. *Thats how you run a game.
    pfft that was sooooooooooo luck, y don't you tell them about all the other matches because i OWN you

TunaFishyMe

pfft that one match pfft. I only lost cuz i forgot how tocalculate delay -__-" pfft

btw, avatars are wierd now....you have to buy them for a time period. i bought a parrot last night -__- it expires in 7 days ...

Banned Senior Member

Lemme play your char <_<

TunaFishyMe

let me play yours

Rentzusuken

Let me play with both of you. :lol:

MoGax

:mellow:

TunaFishyMe

xD

Rentzusuken

Sorry to disappoint you Tuna, you won't get to try your Thrust out on me. :P

Erian

pfft that one match pfft. I only lost cuz i forgot how tocalculate delay -__-" pfft *

btw, avatars are wierd now....you have to buy them for a time period. *i bought a parrot last night -__- it expires in 7 days ...

that's because you only bouth it for a week lolyou can see how long you buy it for

xourico

what's gunbound??

website please...

RPG, FPS what?? :huh:

Socrates

dont worry about the char, its not going anywhere until i say so :P i'll reach 70 first ^^ its just gonna take alot longer since i have a hard time combining work and lvling

TunaFishyMe

MustangCobra12.04

Default Re: CheckMate

I used to think this game was the best. *You worked your ass off to level. *Farmed like hell to get items. *Gathered NP in CZ. *GMs were banning people for KSing. *What was KOSP? *If you can kill TK, you were pro. *Ive played for almost 2 years. *I was never one of the MYKO people. *I only came here because my friend (KillDanKill, Erian, tth05) introduced me to this game. *

I'm all pimped out. *Lvl 68, enough NP. *Now what? Do I get to lvl 70 and 'enjoy' bloody beast? *Do I spend my time PKing? *Do I just farm all day long? *For me, there is no award in this game. *You get to lvl 70, after a year worth of xping and you get a skill. *You use this skill to help you kill an orc in cz and you gain 50 np. *Then what? *What good is 50 np? *I have 260k. *Sure, its not the most, but its not little. *What is 50 np? *I farm for shard/raptors etc etc and make my first shard 7. *Everyone appears with MD 8s. *My friend starts to buy items for USD, then everyone has the same items. *I lvl my ass off to get to 68. *I see KOSP everyday. *Our beloved GM, "Greenster" is MIA and comes online to ban my friend for shouting a KO4Life thread by accident. *Ironicly, that thread was one in the cheater's section. *He was banned unfairly and I try to help him out by contacting people that I think could help. *But nothing is done. *A week later, the entire event will be forgotten and hell never get his account back because a GM 'fucked up'. *What if it happened to me? *What if i wake up and my 2 years worth of work is gone. *Will I get a rollback since im a premium user? *hell no. *

To be honest, this game isnt challenging at all. *THERE IS NO SKILL. *You all claim that skill is greater than items, but if two people played this game, one played for 1 year, 1 played for 2 years, there 'combo' wouldnt be that different. *Its a matter of who step foot on cz grounds first and learned the rules and who stayed in eslant to level. *CZ takes 2 months max before you can hold your own. *But the main thing, its a matter of items. *I know because when I got my items, I was almost unkillable if i didnt want to be killed. *

This game has its good and its bad. *Its simple, yet complicated in the first place. *But no matter how much quality this game has, its pointless if you dont have a support. *

It is a life drainer. *At university, I go to classes and come back around 4. *Hand out with friends till dinner time. *Play some jitz, mah jong. *Then because I have been doing it for so god dam long, I enter KO even though it may be 4 am in the morning. *I feel that I, as well as many other people only play this game because we've been doing it for so long. *Its a god dam chore. *Why quit now? *Because its the perfect time.

I've lost faith in the company. *I've lost interest to the game. *But most importantly, I've lost the fun of this game. *Knight *E4. CheckMate.

Good Game guys, *Its been fun. *

Special Thanks to Soc, Yun, Lutz, Phantom, Erian, tth05, KillDanKill, Waggy, C4pt4in, Rentz :wub:, abstrakt, Ari, Logoth, WildMongrel, and Aikon. *You guys created me, taught me the way of the game. *But most importantly, you guys taught me there are actually trustworthy people over the internet. *Good Memories. *

GunBound - Here I come

-Tuna (Ed Kuk)
    nicely put nicely put indeed B)

Gondon

yea good post, but ppl will still play ko.

Br4nd1n

Atleast keep spamming the forums MrTuna, i will have another 2 spare hours everyday to kill if you quit posting! h43r:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast