Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

CheckMate

This is a discussion on CheckMate within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think tuna still plays :P...
Page: 5

Banned

I think tuna still plays :P

Default Re: CheckMate

Originally posted by MustangCobra12.04
    nicely put nicely put indeed B)
    Nice job bumping this 1,5 months old topic.. :mellow:

Welcome to the good side!

I too quit about 2-3 months ago and have never looked back. I still post on these forums simply because i am friends with quite a few people here. Atm, i play Cabal Online and if your in Europe, i suggest you give it a try (for anyone not in Europe, pm me and i'll show you how to get in ). Tbh, quitting KO was one of the best things i've done since i started. Its so much better, i can go get something to eat without worrying about being kicked from that leet xp party, go out with my gf and not worry about whether my char will be hacked when i get back, i can go do whatever the hell i want, without wondering when these fucking babashoppers/cheaters wil lbe banned. Its a great feeling.

Anyway, welcome to the club, i'm sure you'll enjoy being done with KO, i know i do. :P

Edit: ROFL just checked the date xD

oncemore

Originally posted by Shurt

I too quit about 2-3 months ago and have never looked back. I still post on these forums simply because i am friends with quite a few people here. Atm, i play Cabal Online and if your in Europe, i suggest you give it a try (for anyone not in Europe, pm me and i'll show you how to get in ). Tbh, quitting KO was one of the best things i've done since i started. Its so much better, i can go get something to eat without worrying about being kicked from that leet xp party, go out with my gf and not worry about whether my char will be hacked when i get back, i can go do whatever the hell i want, without wondering when these fucking babashoppers/cheaters wil lbe banned. Its a great feeling.

Anyway, welcome to the club, i'm sure you'll enjoy being done with KO, i know i do. :P

Or you could just play KO and not worry about all of that? Tbh if KO was effecting your outside life maybe it was best you quit. :unsure:

Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt

Or you could just play KO and not worry about all of that? Tbh if KO was effecting your outside life maybe it was best you quit. :unsure:[/b]
    Exactly, hence why i quit

TunaFishyMe

rofl...i havent played in a week or so. logged on last night and played for 30 mins...never knew PK could be so boring

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    never knew PK could be so boring
    Maybe cuz u pk unbuffed? Cant really get into any decent battle unbuffed.. beh -.-

TunaFishyMe

with buffer :P

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    with buffer :P
    scrolls ftw h43r:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345