Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Chemical..Scammer

This is a discussion on Chemical..Scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by IIStunnerII So according to ya'll it's right to scam clans bank items zzzzzz ok so the work ...
Page: 4

priest_

Originally posted by IIStunnerII
    So according to ya'll it's right to scam clans bank items zzzzzz
    ok so the work you did for your items means shit if you leave the clan?

it really depends on so many different things

if it was an item chem wasn't even there for (chem being his char whether or not he got 100 ppl playing it) then obviously he should be returning it . but this is an item he helped kill a boss he says he scouted himself and also there was apparently no clan rules established concerning clan drops .

no idea if there was such a rule, but still even if there was one like that, I either wouldnt have joined or well.. still keep the item.

The item you get is YOURS. period.

Originally posted by Cammy
    Suave isnt a very nice clan.

Chem *:wub:
    lol? i think u dont have the knowledge to be in suave cause when some clanny shouts for boss and tells u to come u dont just say go fuck yourself and im blocking clanchat... ur such an idiot and left because everyone was laughing cause ur a noob

HE NEEDED TO BUY FOOD AND NEEDED TO FIND SOME CASH THATS WHY HE TOOK WHATEVER THE ITEM IS I DUN CARE BUT NOW HES EATING AGAIN !!!!!! GJOB POPTART HES GETTING FATTER THX TO U

yes i like caps

Red

:wub: chemical
    and yes, honor wasn't scammed, he still plays on it.

but yea if you help kill many bosses, helping out the clan in the process, you get a drop, meaning you deserved it.
    just because you feel that clan is not for you, later on, doesn't mean all the work you did should be erased.

goldtreasure

chemical is not scammer

Torm

1. I am so glad I don't run a clan anymore.
    2. Hello Chemical, Honor, and Arca.
    3. You guys are still playing as hardcore as you use to ? Olympia, Logos, level 60+'s??? Bruce, I thought you had a life ffs!
    4. Red, don't reply on my posts at Rankings, unless you have something useful to say. I could care less about how good you are at this game. First off, I don't have a clit, and Second, I won't lay you, for spending 50+ hours a week online. Get a life.
    5. End the politics!

Hey Bill, Yeah I do have a life, that's why i'm sharing my account with honor and his 34 little brothers

Originally posted by NoSeNSe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NoSeNSe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cammy
    Suave isnt a very nice clan.

Chem *:wub:
    lol? i think u dont have the knowledge to be in suave cause when some clanny shouts for boss and tells u to come u dont just say go fuck yourself and im blocking clanchat... ur such an idiot and left because everyone was laughing cause ur a noob[/b]
    Actully i left for you making fun of my accent and the way you spoke about my country.

Atleast i can say i have balls, I told you thats the readon why i left you retard. Read the forum...

belguim nob.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-17-2012, 12:21 PM