Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

CHINAPOWER

This is a discussion on CHINAPOWER within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pfff most of the cheats gone and now chinese people come cheating...
Page: 4

walkitout

pfff most of the cheats gone and now chinese people come cheating

Now USKO will die like CNKO and TWKO, gg.

ALL spam CS for a Chinese IP block.

HeavenFire / KOXP, all designed by Chinese players. Instead of IP banning players, design a better game security program.
    Xtrap doesn't do shit, all it does is BAN YOU FOR USING GAME CAM LOL

btw, those programs dont work in CZ, so there wouldn't be 5 arrows in CZ =)

yaa ban ip chiness and turk and this would be wonderful !
    but as they say who pay k2 for premiun is welcome

lol. mind as well IP ban everyone so we can all masturbate with atross in CZ

walkitout

lol. mind as well IP ban everyone so we can all masturbate with atross in CZ[/b]
    haha LOL

KalaBunga Senior Member

if turkey would be ip banned servers wol be to empty .

DM:X

u are retarded, not about turks but chinks

ngojceta

YEP, there are 2 solutions to this shit... spam tickets or go to k2 network center and say : "Could you pls ban chinese IP&#39;s?" - either way I think they wont do anything about it so I guess we should all just quit game <_<

u are retarded, not about turks but chinks[/b]
    you are retarded, is not about the chinks, is about the security leaks.

no cheating programs = no KOXP

banning chinks = cheating programs still works = more koxp at felankor.

theres very little chance of getting Chinese IP banned but that small chance it what this game is hoping for and needs

rezzerka

dude turkish players are 90% of KO players. Nope every turk using koxp/pedals and other shits. But chinese? It worse then abi baba düpe koxp warmı turk community. They ruining this game. But look..GMs fuk up this game too.. So IP ban chinese, change GMs, delete all +4 uber uniques, sell in PUS turk DC scrools, change x trap for other better program..and i ll be happy.

HeavenFire / KOXP, all designed by Chinese players. Instead of IP banning players, design a better game security program.
    Xtrap doesn&#39;t do shit, all it does is BAN YOU FOR USING GAME CAM LOL

btw, those programs dont work in CZ, so there wouldn&#39;t be 5 arrows in CZ =)[/b]
    there disabled to not work in cz and are easily enabled

xtrap does wat it is supposed to do which is allow the gms to view the processes of wat players are running and because k2 are too n00b / afraid to code the program to automatically detect and ban or at least even deny programs this shit happens

and ppl saying that the chinese are worse then turks and the chinese should be banned are fucking retards FIRST OF ALL the ppl saying this obviously dont even know most of the shit turks are responsible for and considering this topic is concerning koxp kosp etc EVERY time these programs are being used in cz and being used to do things there not intended for its HAS ALWAYS been because a turk crack the program and put in public show me an american who crack koxp kosp and release to public PLS GIVE ME A PIE CHART PLS I LOVE PIE CHARTS

i can say this salvatore is single handedly done worse things then these chinese players are ever gunna be able to do and he is just ONE TURK ppl

If they enable HF/KOXP to work in CZ then it would get serious.

And we probably all agree that, they made a mistake with that Xtrap. What is the point of letting GM detect the programs players are running? Ban them so they can make a new account and receive 3 free days of premium and continue koxping?

The program is the problem, not the player.

gilamash

wow racist much? im asian and i think its really offensive to be called Chink... if u dont like me to call u nig, or cracker or w/e than dont call us chink cuz it offend us as much as it offend you

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast