Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

CHINAPOWER

This is a discussion on CHINAPOWER within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; isiloon 65+ and felankor 70+ thats a good idea... b tw do u notice some chink rogues doing weird things ...
Page: 6

Banned

isiloon 65+ and felankor 70+ thats a good idea...

btw do u notice some chink rogues doing weird things while comboing? maybe ottocombo ? >_<[/b]
    There glitching, hitting cure or a charged skill (wolf,illusion, rock throwing)

Basically its jingling...
    Doesnt increase combo speed, but its annoying to try and run from a person who uses it.

Pisses me off bcuz it was legal in myko and it was hard as fck to drop it. Now they come and have no respect for the rules -_-.

Banned

isiloon 65+ and felankor 70+ thats a good idea...

btw do u notice some chink rogues doing weird things while comboing? maybe ottocombo ? >_<[/b]
    why does half of these forums think it is ok to use the word "chink"

RE: the word &#39;chink&#39;

Is it any worse than Brit for british, Scot for Scottish? or even Auzzie for an.. ozzy

If like, you say &#39;Damn / stupid / lousy Brits!&#39; you dont get all the british up in arms and going OMG NAZI!

I think its the same thing but people like to choose what offends them :l

Do turks even get offended at being called a turk?[/b]
    No it is not. Chink is the equivalent to calling a black person "nigga"

fraps comming soon @ next felankor respawn, less than 3 minutes
    dude SPAM DRAIN OWNZ ok ?[/b]
    Insanity did in less then 3 minutes,I think

Anyways 70+ is the gayest thing ever..Maybe like 60+?

MacedonianSlayer

still w8ing for fraps

SoulFamily

easy solution for this, get an account of the other nation and 1 hit all this noobs and felankor is ures again

BANN THOSE CHINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why does half of these forums think it is ok to use the word "chink"
    No it is not. Chink is the equivalent to calling a black person "nigga"[/b]
    yeah man, the word chinks isn&#39;t like those japs, or those turks and stuff. it&#39;s different. okay, chinks is to refer to the chinky eyes that chinese people have, and japs refer to just japanese, and turks just refer to turkish. but chinks is to refer to chinese in a racist way due to their eyes. when i was in 2nd grade, white kids would yell at me saying chink or fucking chinks as in trying to offend me, they would just call me "chink". because it&#39;s suppose to be offensive. it&#39;s not the same as turks, japs, etc. it&#39;s different, now days in america, people use chinks equivilant to the n word to call black people, i don&#39;t know wether it&#39;s the same in any other.

Rathian

lmao its true chinese people are worse than turks in pathos we got formosa clan fucking it up but ya we rape them because they still suck ip ban wont work cuz ive never seen a true chinese person like them not on a proxy and to people saying chink i dont think its that bad black ppl call each other niggers mexicans like me call each other beaners but when a chinese person says to another chinese ur a chink they go emo why? seems stupid...

af424

Wt&#39;s ur problem with Chinese heh? Freaking racists.

U think you Americans are any better? Yea may be you dont cheat, but look at all the faking scammers and babashoppers you got. If it aint you bloody babashoppers, they hv no incentive to cheat and kill bosses at all. URE THE CULPRIT OF ALL THIS.

Now go fak urself.

Volcanic

Why not just kill them? If you all love the game/server so much, get a big group of friends and show them they aren`t wanted.( I doubt they could beat 50+ lvl70+ chars)

KO`s been fucked the same for years, just the person/s doing it change.

To matey above, grow up son. Sticks and stones, sticks and stones.

DM:X ur a fukin retard.

don&#39;t know wat u got against chinese, but wat u want is for chinese to be banned, not for ko to have better security.

oh yeh, chinese are koxping felankor, let&#39;s been the entire chinese IP.

omg, turks are koxping, let&#39;s ban all of them.

omg, just got hackey by someone from PERU, y not ban them?

haha, jew have big noses, let&#39;s just kill all of them and keep the blonds and blue eyes.

that guy is black, let&#39;s hang him or make him a slave.

it&#39;s faggots like u that makes this world a shitty place, fuk KO.
    K2, should spend more money on KOKO, KOKO, is the original and trust me, KOKO and JPKO, hardly has any hackers/cheaters. coz their gm is not all about MONEY, MONEY, MONEY.

if those cn players are koxpin at felanko, can&#39;t gm just closed their IP? gms are just lazy, let&#39;s face it.[/b]
    and WTF do Jews have to do anything? Your talking about real life, we&#39;re talking about a game for fucks sake.

af424

to people saying chink i dont think its that bad black ppl call each other niggers mexicans like me call each other beaners but when a chinese person says to another chinese ur a chink they go emo why? seems stupid...[/b]
    omg...seriously, can anyone be more retarded than this guy?

iiason

and WTF do Jews have to do anything? Your talking about real life, we&#39;re talking about a game for fucks sake.[/b]
    and the attitude of this game reflects pplz attitude in real life.

and the attitude of this game reflects pplz attitude in real life.[/b]
    only some people have the nerve to talk crap on the internet because they know they&#39;re lucky they got that screen to protect their face.

Shit...

bunch of fucking pansies on this forum. ZOMG HE SAID CHINK BECAUSE HE DIDNT FEEL LIKE TYPING CHINESE PERSON IM GONNA GO CUT MYSELF!!!!

Its a well known fact that "CHINESE PLAYERS" produce the most problematic KO hacks for their population distribution among the game... I don&#39;t know many people at all that play KO from china, except these hackers.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast