Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

CHINAPOWER

This is a discussion on CHINAPOWER within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; only some people have the nerve to talk crap on the internet because they know they're lucky they got that ...
Page: 7

Inactive Member

only some people have the nerve to talk crap on the internet because they know they're lucky they got that screen to protect their face.[/b]
    lol ......

iiason

only some people have the nerve to talk crap on the internet because they know they're lucky they got that screen to protect their face.[/b]
    haha

Wt's ur problem with Chinese heh? Freaking racists.

U think you Americans are any better? Yea may be you dont cheat, but look at all the faking scammers and babashoppers you got. If it aint you bloody babashoppers, they hv no incentive to cheat and kill bosses at all. URE THE CULPRIT OF ALL THIS.

Now go fak urself.
    [/b]
    ban him.. for being a noob and tlaking shit about americans.. when he says americans it includes north america and i think hes gay so i vote a ban
    and to that shit i agree... wdf is that bullshit

Rathian

omg...seriously, can anyone be more retarded than this guy?[/b]
    ya ok dude im really retarded just cuz what i said is true read this entire forum you see someone call some one a ****** they say it back and its funny but one person says chink ond omfg the wolrds over right??? and whatever your calling people racist and your fuckin saying the americans are shit adn its becuz of americans the world is shitty but heyamerica does dome shit like start wars and chinese dosnt start shit either?and your calling us babashoppers this forum is just about all babashopping but i am 100% sure cnko had a ko4life equivalent and they bought stuff with usd also anymajor game has people spending money on it!! EVERY GAME HAS ITS OWN TYPE OF USD BUYERS AND IT ISNT MAINLY AMERICA SPENDING THE MONEY

banning ip's of a country would only show how terrible this company really is...any decent company would fix the real issue at hand not just forbid any person from that country to play the game..not that I think k2 will..

banning ip's of a country would only show how terrible this company really is...any decent company would fix the real issue at hand not just forbid any person from that country to play the game..not that I think k2 will..[/b]
    Srsly?

JPKO has banned all other ips outside of Japan, and JPKO is one of (if not) the biggest mmorpg in Japan.

Ainelover

who cares tbh, just quit the ugly game d00ds^^

Banned

Srsly?

JPKO has banned all other ips outside of Japan, and JPKO is one of (if not) the biggest mmorpg in Japan.[/b]
    Srsly?
    JPKO has banned only turkranges to enter the game, just the websitehost got all ranges except japanese ones banned, JPKOis like empty and for sure not 1 of the biggest mmorpg in Japan

ph3var2

Im sure WOW would be the biggest mmorpg in japan

iiason

Srsly?
    JPKO has banned only turkranges to enter the game, just the websitehost got all ranges except japanese ones banned, JPKOis like empty and for sure not 1 of the biggest mmorpg in Japan[/b]
    true, u can play jpko, just not access their website, unless ur in japan

banning ip's of a country would only show how terrible this company really is...any decent company would fix the real issue at hand not just forbid any person from that country to play the game..not that I think k2 will..[/b]
    +1

1) lvl 70+ access wont work cause they will just level up their chars using hack programs (and that doesn't solve isiloon cause they just wall hack and pull it behind the wall to kill it)

2) using opposing nation player to kill them won't work (see number 1 - they pull it behind the wall and kill it)

3) ip-range ban won't work cause they are hackers and i think they have heard of a proxy before (once or twice)

the only thing that will help any of the problems associated with hacking in the game is GM supervision. and not this once a week login shit they do now - im talking 24/7 in-game monitoring with special emphasis on server restart.

sure miss isiloon on akara - got to kill it for a week before the chinese came and took it away

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

1) lvl 70+ access wont work cause they will just level up their chars using hack programs (and that doesn't solve isiloon cause they just wall hack and pull it behind the wall to kill it)

2) using opposing nation player to kill them won't work (see number 1 - they pull it behind the wall and kill it)

3) ip-range ban won't work cause they are hackers and i think they have heard of a proxy before (once or twice)

the only thing that will help any of the problems associated with hacking in the game is GM supervision. and not this once a week login shit they do now - im talking 24/7 in-game monitoring with special emphasis on server restart.
    sure miss isiloon on akara - got to kill it for a week before the chinese came and took it away[/b]
    and that one time where we caught them bugging isloon, and the GM just warned them( didnt even ban them =S)

holy wuts ur msn =/?

iiason

yep, i agree. GM supervision.

and no mercy, ban the offenders.

Wt's ur problem with Chinese heh? Freaking racists.

U think you Americans are any better? Yea may be you dont cheat, but look at all the faking scammers and babashoppers you got. If it aint you bloody babashoppers, they hv no incentive to cheat and kill bosses at all. URE THE CULPRIT OF ALL THIS.

Now go fak urself.
    [/b]

do you ///wrists often? O_______________________o u seem very emo.... and yes, sadly, a lot of the koxpers @ gavolts are chinese people, a lot of the glitchers, and ppl using bugs are also chinese.... but.... it really doesnt matter... stereotyping... dont be offended by it. And i find nothing wrong with babashopping, infact i also babashop because i simply do not have enough time to work, study, and play.. so i simply take a small % of the money i earn and use it in the game. Think of it this way: 10 hours at work can get you 80-100$ (for most part time jobs) and with 80-100$ u can buy a glass belt (in pathos). However, in 10 hrs of farming, i cannot even get 1/4 of a glass belt...........................

thats just how i see babashopping.

Banned

Shit...

bunch of fucking pansies on this forum. ZOMG HE SAID CHINK BECAUSE HE DIDNT FEEL LIKE TYPING CHINESE PERSON IM GONNA GO CUT MYSELF!!!!
    Its a well known fact that "CHINESE PLAYERS" produce the most problematic KO hacks for their population distribution among the game... I don't know many people at all that play KO from china, except these hackers.[/b]
    i'm not gettin emo. It's the fact that "no racism is allowed" on ko4life, and "chinks" is considered a racial slur. People have gotten muted/banned for their racist remarks previously on these forums. Same rule should apply here.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast