Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Chinese Gold Farmers

This is a discussion on Chinese Gold Farmers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wouldn't surprise me if they had a hamster wheel that generated electricity ^_^[/b] lol, than they can make it bigger ...
Page: 2

waton

Wouldn't surprise me if they had a hamster wheel that generated electricity ^_^[/b]

lol, than they can make it bigger and pick kids up from street who can run day and night in it for some food and a place to stay

kibal

Saw the video already

this make me cry, but they fuck the game =([/b]

Hacks ,dupes ,etc... fuck the game those guys play Manually and they deserve make money with it.

chimera2888

lolz i dont see any problem with this :S
    it acually benifets them just like waton said, they get food shelter all for playing a game?
    lolz sure in one way or another it gose against almost all game rules (KOS as an example)
    but hey a lot of people babashop what they make so arnt u kinda suporting them?
    btw isnt this offtopic xD

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

If they play legit and farm legit, I got no problems with it.
    then its just a competition to get the spot.
    problem is when they use macro or dupe.
    but legit farming to get a roof over their heads and food, no problem at all

really shocked me how organized that business was. actual companies with tons of computers emplying people to play for hours and hours. just WOW[/b]
    the chinesse aren't the first to farm gold ffs it all started in eq probly but i know in runescape long before it was rs2 i and a few others had auto rune / ixbot and was running personally 3 pcs each loaded with at least 10 chars over nighting 16-20 during the day (10 + = random dc) farming all types of shit nething u could imagine and i wasn't the only one doing it many could / did and for myself it wasn't for money a little bit but it was mostly so i could just pk on my main with swords and sit at rocks all day xD

i would throw granade in there OMFG[/b]

=/

waton

why a grenade...dude chinese kids are awesome

just they havent got a life and now they are given one...dont blaim them, blaime their boss

Wow that's honestly so sad..

oldboy

it must smell so bad in there....

That's very sad. But...it's a job. China is an LDC, and many will do ANYTHING to support their family and themselves. Like the guy said, we see it as working and having fun. Just like many in ko go to a cibercafe and play for LONGEST time, why? because it is fun there, it like like being social and meeting new people that you can play with. The only problem with this is that they are ruining some aspect of the game. Buying all of their cheap gbs and then buying all of the uniques on the market, is indeed a big problem. SDame as they were ksing felenkor on almost every server the last 2 weeks...duno where they went... But i'm just guessing it was a company that was smart and realized that koxping and spam draining felenkor from afar is so easy, that even there noob characters can do it. But overall, i feel very bad for china, it's so sad that there isn't enough jobs, that p[eople have to do this for work to support their family.

hansen

quite shocking

it must smell so bad in there....[/b]
    lawl

Mezmerize

i loled when i was watching this movies

Quoc

i see no girls !!

Saw the video already

this make me cry, but they fuck the game =([/b]

ppl that buy the items for $$ destroy the game, they just trying to make a living

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast