Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Chinese Gold Farmers

This is a discussion on Chinese Gold Farmers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; was interesting , but nothing i didnt know already...
Page: 3

Banned

was interesting , but nothing i didnt know already

redevil12

was interesting , but nothing i didnt know already[/b]
    Better than selling drug to survive...
    If u are not happy with capitalism, just give them food and a decend life and stop being shocked...there are worse conditions in africa than farming in WOW to gain money for food and medecine...

If u tolerate such inequality, dont blame them to try to survive...

too bad they're cheating most of the time to obtain the money..

zabjaka

whatever lol at least small chinks gettin sum food =x

ko4eva

dam, imagine if u were them that soxs =(

4Buli

That's fucking KO.Don't flame me that I play this shit coz I sold my char.Ko is money-based game mainly from FD patch.Buy platinum premium all kinds of weird scrolls,pathos glows,special armors,gold bars from chinease slaves and u can be pro.Do u tink u would be the only one?Nah!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx of addicted players who gotta be the best spend $$ on this game .Novadays ur $$$$$$$$$$$ > ur skill. U think that u r owner???Try StarCraft or Counter Strike or another skill based game and show how good you are.Im having a good fun when some of ko pro players call another players noobs hahahhahah.Srry for my shitty english Im not a native speaker.
    You dont have to buy the best premium,you dont have to buy scrolls,you dont have to be as good as ur friends right???

i dont ks anyways but
    just the thought of ksing someone who is trying to put food on the table and have a roof over his head doesn't sit well.

hopefully none of those guys has kids, or gets sick or gets scammed by a buyer.
    change topic man, it just keeps getting worse the more you think about it.

Supwerbowl Sunday!!! whooo haaa
    Patriots ftw, Tom Brady is undefeated in life, have you seen his girlfriends. :P

the chinesse aren't the first to farm gold ffs it all started in eq probly but i know in runescape long before it was rs2 i and a few others had auto rune / ixbot and was running personally 3 pcs each loaded with at least 10 chars over nighting 16-20 during the day (10 + = random dc) farming all types of shit nething u could imagine and i wasn't the only one doing it many could / did and for myself it wasn't for money a little bit but it was mostly so i could just pk on my main with swords and sit at rocks all day xD[/b]
    runescape is messed up now, jagex removed pking/trading and alot of other things just so ppl cant trade(to removed rl trading) and these chinese companies would go find different game.

If you support these people, your a fucking cunt.

What they do on the game is no different to real life.

It's like walking into someones workshop, making something using their materials without permission, then selling it, earning yourself some profit out of nothing.

They farm and sell for real life $, and it's against the games TOS. It's illegal, and no different to stealing or other illegal activities.

Xtr3m3

If you support these people, your a fucking cunt.

What they do on the game is no different to real life.

It's like walking into someones workshop, making something using their materials without permission, then selling it, earning yourself some profit out of nothing.

They farm and sell for real life $, and it's against the games TOS. It's illegal, and no different to stealing or other illegal activities.[/b]
    And your point will be?

It seems you might work for K2 or something by the way you are reacting to the situation

Come on, everybody does something illegal now or then.....

Like you never gotten something that is worth $$$$ for free on the internet (Ex: Photoshop, Microsoft, free music, and all the other crap....) and if they give you money for it is even better

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

damn thats crazy... if its legit and they wanna spend hours doing it more power to em

Razorbacks12

so you people that agree with this are also agreeing with the same people who go bug isiloon and felankor to sell INs, IBs, ROFs, etc...

to them, its actually good, doing something they enjoy for money.. if not for this job, they will probably be too poor to afford to eat

arko

some china peeps play for fun, some rice it up for living.

I don't really see a problem with either. They are not bot users, they are actual people playing at a computer :S

it's not much of a job, but hey, respect. My heart goes out to them~

Legacy Senior Member

As you heard them , the daily expenses in america is 1:8 in china and their currency is extremely low. Yes they are paid but at very low compared to your country.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast