Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Chinese Gold Farmers

This is a discussion on Chinese Gold Farmers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; street + starving VS shelter + food Think about it. All of the people calling them bad and whomever that ...
Page: 4

Banned

street + starving VS shelter + food

Think about it. All of the people calling them bad and whomever that guy was that said something like "if you support them you're a cunt." should actually think about their situation. I don't as much "support" it, but I can't say I blame them as I would probably take the opportunity aswell if need be.

noisome

this can be looked at two ways it can be taken as if the companys are a good thing taking in youngsters and feeding them and giving them a place to sleep or it can be taken as if people with money in china are taking advantage of the poor.

If you support these people, your a fucking cunt.

What they do on the game is no different to real life.

It's like walking into someones workshop, making something using their materials without permission, then selling it, earning yourself some profit out of nothing.

They farm and sell for real life $, and it's against the games TOS. It's illegal, and no different to stealing or other illegal activities.[/b]

tbh, i think ill let them steal from such a medicore company so they can eat and have a warm place to sleep at night.

And to the guy who said "you're fine with these people bugging felenkor?". These gold farmers seen in the vid just z r things all day, i think its a different business/party that is bugging felenkor and isiloon.

tbh, i think ill let them steal from such a medicore company so they can eat and have a warm place to sleep at night.
    And to the guy who said "you're fine with these people bugging felenkor?". These gold farmers seen in the vid just z r things all day, i think its a different business/party that is bugging felenkor and isiloon.[/b]
    its so true. Id rather let them do this than have them dying. its like...would u rather play a game all day for pay, or have u and your family without anything. Sure, they ruin the game, but in a game vs lives scenario, let them ruin the game.

Legacy Senior Member

The boss of the workshop are ruining their lives , paying ALOT lesser than what they deserved.

Volcanic

The boss of the workshop are ruining their lives , paying ALOT lesser than what they deserved.[/b]

Mariuszowy

if they don't know english and dont have contacts they will work like that.
    But i'm sure people in china who has contacts and know english + othere languages will do much cash on games.
    In 1 month at holidays i did 2000$ on Diablo 2 and i was playing 6 hours a day. Contacts and english is everything important for games.

Fastest way to get much cash in short time ingame is trading ....
    If you will trade for around a week (like in diablo 2) you will never back to some kind of farming !!! NEVER !!!

But those chines people on movie are stupid kids which dont know english and they can't think, they are just doing what their boss told them.

Glader

Firstly it's a very ingenious way of making a living.

Secondly I agree with the people who say that it's better than having people starve.

And lastly: They're not to blame. They're just trying to survive. The people paying for their services though could arguably make the game unbalanced but that's something that can be done in soo many ways. I guess it's good that someone is making an honest buck for it atleast.

ko4eva

put urself in the situation and see how you'll feel, they were just born at the wrong place and at the wrong time, ur just lucky ur born in USA or whereever you live with a family who suport you and feed you and shelter you and have a computer of ur own to play and get premium every month and play just to have fun, and go spend a few buck on some random thing and waste it, not like them, they have to support each other and they help each other to have some money and feed each other, at least they live together with like 80 people, can interact and have fun , imagine if it was only 2 or 3 of them doing that? it would be like hell, stop thinking of it on only 1 side dam i wish you people who think the other way can rot in hell

The boss of the workshop are ruining their lives , paying ALOT lesser than what they deserved.[/b]
    Their problem for going to work there..

Mariuszowy

you know nothing about this. They earn much cash but they not gonna tell you that. Anyway i know a german player which has his own diablo 2 shop and he were geting over 10000 euro a moth, he won't tell me excatly how much he get coz he get much more. Think a litle bit people how much can you get working on games :P

damn it they fuk up the game

Royalassassin

feel sorry for them.

simple182

If you support these people, your a fucking cunt.

What they do on the game is no different to real life.

It's like walking into someones workshop, making something using their materials without permission, then selling it, earning yourself some profit out of nothing.

They farm and sell for real life $, and it's against the games TOS. It's illegal, and no different to stealing or other illegal activities.[/b]
    god, get a life. If you wearnt dumb you would know how crowded China is and how hard it is to make a living over their. "Lets let them live on the street adn starve to death because selling pixel is against the rules in video gaming". seriously thats basicly what your saying. you switch your life with them and you wouldnt find any better thing to do but this. Its a good thing thing to support because they farm in games and sell them for a living instead of making drugs and selling them for a living which is the worst thing you never want(i hope) someone to do.

then we see all those kopers and look at their name! omg it ends with CN!! .... legit.. yeah....

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast