New armor bug?

This is a discussion on New armor bug? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Does anyone know if I have a full set of DRAGON FLIGHT +1, MINUS THE HELM.. and I put on ...
Page: 1

LukeStyle

Does anyone know if I have a full set of DRAGON FLIGHT +1, MINUS THE HELM.. and I put on an EXCEPTIONAL DRAGON FLIGHT HELM.... Will I still get the bonus?

Does anyone know if I have a full set of DRAGON FLIGHT +1, MINUS THE HELM.. and I put on an EXCEPTIONAL DRAGON FLIGHT HELM.... Will I still get the bonus?[/b]
    not sure, but i saw screenshot from japko? and char got bonuses only from normal dragon items and only from except dragon items...
    its means, if you have dragon flight boots, pads and gauntlets, except dragon flight pauldron, helmet, you will get bonus from dragon flight items (bonus of 3 items) and another bonus from except dragon flight items (bonus of 2 items), so you will not get bonus like a set...
    if it is different in usko, somebody correct me...

tested by me

No u wont get any bonuses if u mix them up

ooo

i haven't seen those exceptional ones yet, those are the one u gotta make from the materials yes? its so hard to sucessfully compound them.

yes

Carabounga

But if you have full set exceptionnal you have better bonuses and also some defense ability ?

I had 2 parts normal 2 parts exceptional. pauldron and boots exceptional and gaunts and boots normal. when i used the 2 exceptional i would get no bonus at all. and with the 2 normal i would get the bonus. so now im stuck with useless exceptional +7 pauldron.

Carabounga

But in this topic : http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=264967
    1 priest from server KO tournament has excp +8 armors and he has better bonuses than normal (plus defense ability)