Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Chinese IPs banned from MYKO. LMAO

This is a discussion on Chinese IPs banned from MYKO. LMAO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ALthough ya it would be annoying to have more ppl most likely i dont really care if they speak english. ...
Page: 9

assailent

ALthough ya it would be annoying to have more ppl most likely i dont really care if they speak english. People in USA need to realize that almost everywhere else everyone isnt ignorant and usually speak 2 or more languages. Not like here where everyone in high school is dumb shit and cheats there way through two years of foreign language.

MillionVoices

well i got the method they were using xD

lets just say there was no "duping" of items involved, myko just idiots.

hahahhaha after ages they lived under ottomans control ?
    i like ppl saying these things.... muhaha
    <3 baba no offence just having fun muahaha

btw trust me baba ,old turks were better.new world ppl are worse than old ones. old age ppl were manly. today is full of idiots.
    old world rule was "big fish eats the litle fish"
    if ottoman wdnt have conquered those europa parts , they wd have done it. Now new world weapons are technology and science.like america and china controls the world.(petrol too )
    i think u ppl are believing everything u see, watch , hear ....
    dunno if u know the film about a guy who lived in a prison for 5 years in turkiye. "midnight express" watch this first. and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TweU77cDrgE this one after midnight express. real person says " %60 of the film is a bullshit. i hadnt lived those things." not because i am turk , i see the same things for other ppl too.
    so i say old ppl were better than todays.[/b]
    u made me interested on that movie.. got to watch it..
    didnt even know about taht story.
    "there were no good turks in the movie "midnight express", but that wasnt true, i had good turkish friends"

cRuX

They probably gonna ip ban US..then realize that the GM&#39;s are banned...but they won&#39;t care cause they don&#39;t login anyways.

Banned

omg......guys and gals (tez and aba)....this is IT. the time has come for us to unite with the turkeymusuns and keep USKO out of rice filled hands! chinks would fuck this game worse then the turks do ffs. they can do ANYTHING. they are TOO good at EVERYTHING.

tolga, lets prepare together. we can call aba and we can have good sexy time? :lol:

I&#39;m Chinese, but can I get in on the sexy time anyway? I&#39;ll be a secret spy. h34r:

tolgahan

ko4sexytımes now ?

Banned

I&#39;m Chinese, but can I get in on the sexy time anyway? I&#39;ll be a secret spy. h34r:[/b]
    good idea! and we can get lutz to hack thier pcs and shut em down! GO SLUTZ

I noticed that myko&#39;s login servers have got better.. lol..
    although the gameserver is still little laggy..
    I dunno.., Odin seems to be the best server, cuz there seems to be less lag.

Now, look at the fukin usko.. man, servers were (or still are.. who knows) so fucked up.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789