Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Chitin shield 100% to upgrade?

This is a discussion on Chitin shield 100% to upgrade? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by PriesTesS Other classes keep u're hands of Priest Shields !!!! +1...
Page: 2

Kailean

Originally posted by PriesTesS
    Other classes keep u're hands of Priest Shields !!!!
    +1

the drop rate used to be much higher, until soon after isiloon was introduced, the GM's decided that it dropped too much good shit so they had to turn the drop rate down. unfortunately when they did that it affected every other mob in the game also.

back in old KO the droprate was way way higher for all bosses and for farming.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

a +7 is much much better than a +0 imo. the hp bonus and resists r... wow <3

PriesTesS

Originally posted by 0000000
    the drop rate used to be much higher, until soon after isiloon was introduced, the GM's decided that it dropped too much good shit so they had to turn the drop rate down. unfortunately when they did that it affected every other mob in the game also. *

Yes and harpys dropped cs's to

Kailean

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    a +7 is much much better than a +0 imo. the hp bonus and resists r... wow <3
    but a +0 can be used by ALL classes, while a +7 only by warriors,priest and rogues who add 1 point to str.

Haxium

Ppl try to trade it for a +7 cuz there is a lot of ppl ready to pay more for a +0 then for a +7. Thats why +0 worth as much as a +7 and ppl dont trade +0 for +4/5/6 cuz +4/5/6 << +7 = +0
    Got it?

Originally posted by PriesTesS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PriesTesS)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    the drop rate used to be much higher, until soon after isiloon was introduced, the GM's decided that it dropped too much good shit so they had to turn the drop rate down. unfortunately when they did that it affected every other mob in the game also. *

Yes and harpys dropped cs's to [/b]
    since when did harpies drop cs?

CS +0 worth more only because some rogues and mages are simple cowards.
    Even +4 CS should go for more than +0, those shields are a waste on rogues/mages who use them for like 1 min every half hour >_<

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I see using a CS as just as fair as a Warrior putting on a DD shield , Helm and Tomatic spear.

The trick to making NP is staying alive, so if it can help keep you alive for a sew seconds long and get out of trouble of course it is worth it.

if i was a rouge and i had a cs id wear it all the time just to piss people off

Originally posted by Felix
    I see using a CS as just as fair as a Warrior putting on a DD shield , Helm and Tomatic spear.

The trick to making NP is staying alive, so if it can help keep you alive for a sew seconds long and get out of trouble of course it is worth it.
    +1

These warriors are gay too.
    If you're too scared to lose 50 np's, DON'T PK!
    Shields are meant to be used by priests...

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    A Shields is ment to be used by anyone that can carry it. No matter what the class

Cocaine

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    if shields are meant to be only used by priests, why do the defence skills for warrior say, "[Passive]Increase defence by 20%. If a shield is not equipped, the effect will decrease by half."?

Here's what I usually do. If I get in a 1v1. I throw on my plate+7 22 physical repel and Tota+6. I then legcut,SD.SD, legcut. I do this till the legcut sticks. Once there walking. I switch to my +8 Glave and attack with that. Priests and mages legcut so easy too.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast