Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Chitin shield 100% to upgrade?

This is a discussion on Chitin shield 100% to upgrade? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; shield are made for any1 that can use them just because you dont own one dont be jelous from others...
Page: 3

FrEaK

shield are made for any1 that can use them just because you dont own one dont be jelous from others

I do have a +7 on ares :
    Warriors can use with 1h wep but it's pretty dumb cuz their dmg will be low.
    Mage won't be able to use a staff with a shield, useless.....
    Archers won't be able to do any damage equipping a shield, and sins will probably be same like warrior with a shield, pretty low damage....

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    I do have a +7 on ares :
    Archers won't be able to do any damage equipping a shield, and sins will probably be same like warrior with a shield, pretty low damage....
    i dont think ppl use the cs to get a good ap u know.. its just good to regain hp like that cuz other ppl hit u for really low, that's kinda gay too but if it helps u make nps...

I do have a +7 on ares :
    well sometime u can hit harder than the one attacking u when u have a 1h weapon and a shield...

Still a waste on chars that use it for like half a min every half hour while priests could use them to tank few melees while keeping their party alive....

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by n00bzZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(n00bzZ)</div>
    Warriors can use with 1h wep but it's pretty dumb cuz their dmg will be low.[/b]
    good warriors with a good combo can still outdamage pots with a 1 handed wep -_-

Originally posted by n00bzZ@
    heard of a support mage? ice mage with a cs and defense armors and hp build=almost unkillable and is able to keep the whole party aliev with tp's and keep the other party slowed(dont need a staff to slow)

<!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

cs for rogue class isnt abuot attacking with it on...its about staynig alive when the odds are against them...3v1 4v1 etc they can put the shield on run and pot and stay alive

As I've said, for ppl scared of losing 50 np's <_<
    And warriors will do good damage with 1 wep with good gear, high lvl or both :
    Last, a good mage would know how to do his job without using a shield or a build just for taht purpose...

Last, a good mage would know how to do his job without using a shield or a build just for taht purpose...

why does priest need it then? priest scared of losing 50 np?

Int priests job= keep their party alive, to keep their party alive they need to stay alive themselfes, I'm pretty sure CS or any shield will help a bit in such case....

DragonFire

its not about being scared, its about survival <_< if you are being attacked and you have +6 jewlery and armours...your not going to get far....a shield just adds to the survivability of all classes...

Int priests job= keep their party alive, to keep their party alive they need to stay alive themselfes, I'm pretty sure CS or any shield will help a bit in such case....
    same job as a support mage if anything support mage is more important...if the priest dies the mage can just tp back

Support mage will just stay behind anyway if his just is tp'ing only, yet again, a CS will be a waste on him...

so what now if u use dd ur afraid of loosing 50 nps?
    ur using IN/IB ur afraid of loosing 50 nps?
    omg he uses armors and weapons he is such a noob!!!
    its same thing realy, if its in the game and not a bug, then fine.
    the only thing that is meant for a certain class is armors and bows.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast