Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Chitin shield 100% to upgrade?

This is a discussion on Chitin shield 100% to upgrade? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I guess soon we'll see mages in cz running with raptors, priests with staffs, warriors with daggers and rogue with ...
Page: 4

I guess soon we'll see mages in cz running with raptors, priests with staffs, warriors with daggers and rogue with maces :lol:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    Support mage will just stay behind anyway if his just is tp'ing only, yet again, a CS will be a waste on him...
    rofl...apparently u havent played support mage...yes i stay behind the party but guess what? the whole party of humans still goes for me so i get spam duffed with 3+ warriors and a few sins on me....ask any1 thats pk'd with me my cs is far from goin to waste

CS= no DD, how does taht helps you against sins :|

De_Piere

when you do die cuz priest are not inmortal the powerfull ice mage adept at surviving can tp you all again and keep icing a good int ice mage can fuk a party just as good as any debuffer

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    CS= no DD, how does taht helps you against sins :|
    dd hat and glass belt for sins...cs+spear boots+spear gaunts+glass belt for warriors...or if needed i can switch between spear, axe, sword gaunts/boots depending what the majority of the attackers are using

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234