Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Chitin Shield dropping again

This is a discussion on Chitin Shield dropping again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; everyones always said they want ss well on the pathos cs topic this ss was posted http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/9599/re...17661902sr4.jpg its pretty clean ...
Page: 1

everyones always said they want ss well on the pathos cs topic this ss was posted

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/9599/re...17661902sr4.jpg

its pretty clean does not look photo shop and the only thing that looks weird is that it says picked up as if he was solo but u can see the rogue disbanding (which also brings up why would the rogue disband in the first place) but we proved that wrong and had someone disband and it was the same thing only showed it once

SO still ppl dont think its true. This is reason for topic .

Need u ppl to farm the shit outta lesath and look around and find more ss cuz still ppl dont think its real even tho its pretty fucking obvious its dropping!

Dont forget that he actually did have chitin shield and im not one to give a turk enough credit to go through this much trouble to show its a legit cs considering most turks take pride in there illegal items.

MoGax

-.- cs always say (reduced)?

RiseAgainst_

MoGax theres a difference between signature and a banner.

Ontopic, we still wont believe it till we have a ksc -_-

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

-.- cs always say (reduced)?[/b]
    Yes, at +0.

photoshoped for sure, a clanie told me that the font in the info screen is from old KO and not from rofd cus the pixels are biger or something like this, and I persoanly see the info bar as a proof cus its cutet down and not in a line with the chat window.

same with scorpian sheilds, always reduced when u get em and that ss looks pretyy reall Lol

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

photoshoped for sure, a clanie told me that the font in the info screen is from old KO and not from rofd cus the pixels are biger or something like this, and I persoanly see the info bar as a proof cus its cutet down and not in a line with the chat window.[/b]
    ...there's nothing wrong with the information bar.
    You can resize your information bar any way, it doesn't have to be aligned with chat.

thats the right font font may show different for some ppl depending res / video cards

ps dont think im trying to jack that pathos topic i want ppl to know its dropping so they start killing lesath and we can get more ss's so ignorant ppl will shut up and agree that cs is dropping again

So let me get this straight "gang banger" the last patch on ko was oh what 2 weeks ago and in that time only 1 cs has dropped from mobs on all the servers put together? Give me a break get out of your delusional fantasy CS doesn't drop. This is the only "documented" drop since the patch and I find that incredibly odd considering there are god knows how many bosses taken daily that "supposedly" have a CS drop rate. And guess what no one on gen.tr has posted SS of CS drops either so don't give me that bullshit you gave me in vent that its only turks that are getting it. Give it a rest.

I cant proof that it is photoshoped, you cant proof that its not. whatever time will show if it is faked or not.

Interface

here he is wearing it.

In the first place, where the fuk did you ever read it never dropped.

The whole community ASSUMED the drop rate was so low, never ever anyone would get a CS anymore in this game legitly. Seems hes the lucky bitch who got a CS out of the 1 billion.

So let me get this straight "gang banger" the last patch on ko was oh what 2 weeks ago and in that time only 1 cs has dropped from mobs on all the servers put together? Give me a break get out of your delusional fantasy CS doesn't drop. This is the only "documented" drop since the patch and I find that incredibly odd considering there are god knows how many bosses taken daily that "supposedly" have a CS drop rate. And guess what no one on gen.tr has posted SS of CS drops either so don't give me that bullshit you gave me in vent that its only turks that are getting it. Give it a rest.[/b]
    this topic is so ppl will post ss but honestly ur whole logic is retarded considering its obvious drop rates have changed considering the drops we've gotten on olympia in the last 10 days. Look at it this way tho even tho it contradicts the reason for this topic

who in there right mind would post ss of lesath dropping chitin shield when cs not dropping is worth maybe 1000 gold bars and cs dropping is worth maybe 50 gold bars . The guy in the picture got full shell 8 raptor 8 iron neck iron belt and dual pes and rocs . WHO would pay that if they knew lesath is dropping cs now.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

The whole community ASSUMED the drop rate was so low, never ever anyone would get a CS anymore in this game legitly. Seems hes the lucky bitch who got a CS out of the 1 billion.[/b]
    I support this opinion, at least till there's another Screen Shot of a boss dropping a CS. With just one, is more likely for him to have won the lotery, than to have K2 pulling this out of nowhere. Would love to think CS are dropping again, but why get my hopes up with just 1 SS?

Doesnt it say now " xx MP recovered" instead of " xx SP recovered"...?

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast