Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Chitin Shield dropping again

This is a discussion on Chitin Shield dropping again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Doesnt it say now " xx MP recovered" instead of " xx SP recovered"...?[/b] sp is for warriors aka stamina ...
Page: 2

Doesnt it say now " xx MP recovered" instead of " xx SP recovered"...?[/b]
    sp is for warriors aka stamina points rogues get it too

this shall pose an interesting twist to farming in new servers.

and private, is that paypal balance all from ko. i couldn't imagine doin' that much without enough chargebacks to drive a person crazy =\

RiseAgainst_

Not enough proof from a jpg. and also gms did say they arent drop anymore, we didnt 'think' they stopped.

Not enough proof from a jpg. and also gms did say they arent drop anymore, we didnt 'think' they stopped.[/b]
    gms dont know shit bout this game half them say it drops half say they dont

Banned

here he is wearing it.

[/b]
    he could have changed his files to look like a CS and have his turk friend say some shit in turkish..but both groups are putting up complelling arguments..its hard to chose witch 1 is true...and if that CS is real then GM or db made ?

he could have changed his files to look like a CS and have his turk friend say some shit in turkish..but both groups are putting up complelling arguments..its hard to chose witch 1 is true...and if that CS is real then GM or db made ?[/b]
    he has cs everyones seen it theres no arguen that the argument is based only on if lesath isiloon or watever is dropping again which the ksc at the top is 100 % clean steve jobs couldn't photoshop that

Banned for scamming.

upload ksc pls

rayovac

i know it might not be real, but how come anytime someone gets something it has to be duped or db made.. cant anyone in this game just be happy for someone else every now and then

RiseAgainst_

Still u faker got no 'rights' to make a topic and say the Cs is now being dropped or that it never stop getting dropped if u havent personally got 1 or a ksc file man

Still u faker got no 'rights' to make a topic and say the Cs is now being dropped or that it never stop getting dropped if u havent personally got 1 or a ksc file man[/b]
    as i said i made it cuz i want ppl to post more where this ss was posted it wasn't getting the attention it deserves

as i said i made it cuz i want ppl to post more where this ss was posted it wasn't getting the attention it deserves[/b]
    lol its gotten more attention than it deserves with 2 topics about it already, but yeah i guess it wouldnt hurt to get more evidence with the drops and stuff. and i agree with whoever said that this person happened to be the 1/a billion who gets a cs drop. no one can say for sure what the drop rates are from isiloon/ultima/lesath, heck even the gms are clueless about the game. no one can assume that its still dropping or that its not, or whether the picture's photoshopped or not cuz there's no physical proof ot it.

FlippinSweeT

well, time to go for lesath instead of duke and bach on restarts lol

RiseAgainst_

as i said i made it cuz i want ppl to post more where this ss was posted it wasn't getting the attention it deserves[/b]
    Hmm fair enough. Btw i didnt mean faker i meant fucker -> farker

Funny thing is, first he said he got it from Lesath, then Ultima.

RiseAgainst_

It isnt funny, if i had a CS dropped from lesath i wouldnt say i got it from it i would lie.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast