Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Chitin Shield dropping again

This is a discussion on Chitin Shield dropping again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dan>mr wigger....
Page: 3

Dan>mr wigger.

Where's the mouse?

EpsaNomaly

Dan>mr wigger.[/b]

and it could be either way on this, it all comes down to if anyone else has gotten one and is willing to post SS of it

This is getting a TON of attention.

Too abd we will enver actually know whether or not it is dropping again.

Banned

i know it might not be real, but how come anytime someone gets something it has to be duped or db made.. cant anyone in this game just be happy for someone else every now and then[/b]
    when its an english player that get a good item, we tell them "nice!" and "congrats". when its a turk we say "DUPE!" and "HACK!"

a racist and bious community.

It isnt funny, if i had a CS dropped from lesath i wouldnt say i got it from it i would lie.[/b]
    "OMGOMG I GOT A CS FROM A BANDICOOT!!"
    good way to get koxpers off ur spots =)
    you'll see 10000 archers sitting in front of moradon for years

GangstaSin

"OMGOMG I GOT A CS FROM A BANDICOOT!!"
    good way to get koxpers off ur spots =)
    you'll see 10000 archers sitting in front of moradon for years[/b]
    LOLLLLLLLLl

SheikahsLove

So let me get this straight "gang banger" the last patch on ko was oh what 2 weeks ago and in that time only 1 cs has dropped from mobs on all the servers put together? Give me a break get out of your delusional fantasy CS doesn't drop. This is the only "documented" drop since the patch and I find that incredibly odd considering there are god knows how many bosses taken daily that "supposedly" have a CS drop rate. And guess what no one on gen.tr has posted SS of CS drops either so don't give me that bullshit you gave me in vent that its only turks that are getting it. Give it a rest.[/b]
    how many odd things have we seen since the last patch, there's now xy before coordinates, rebirthing of uniques, the upgrade bug, there's been a lot with the recent path, wouldn't surprise me that this is also part of it.

Banned for scamming.

upload ksc pls[/b]

If that drop pic was faked it was done very well.. I believe it to be genuine.. The way I see it there are two possibilities.. Either Lesath has always been dropping it still only with VERY low rate. OR It began dropping again after that patch which fucked with FT uniques..

how many odd things have we seen since the last patch, there's now xy before coordinates, rebirthing of uniques, the upgrade bug, there's been a lot with the recent path, wouldn't surprise me that this is also part of it.[/b]
    he makes a very good point and drop rate of some bosses have been increased a ton i seen so many drops

EpsaNomaly

he makes a very good point and drop rate of some bosses have been increased a ton i seen so many drops[/b]
    yes i agree, last patch changed a lot...we'll see if tomorrow's maintanance will change things a lot or not

Banned for scamming.

upload ksc pls[/b]
    bla bla bla bla bla bla, where is upload of ksc file ?

bla bla bla bla bla bla, where is upload of ksc file ?[/b]
    Dont hold your breathe. Nonexistent.

CS drop rate was fixed in the newer patches aparently. AFAIK the drop rate was set impossibly low and has been fixed recently, although it still doesent drop often. I have seen a huge increse in chittin shield on diez and it's most likely dupe but wouldent supprize me if there were a few drops.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast