Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Chitin Shield dropping again

This is a discussion on Chitin Shield dropping again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just fyi u can photoshopp ksc files as well... -.- i think its real gj on drop...
Page: 4

just fyi u can photoshopp ksc files as well... -.- i think its real gj on drop

RiseAgainst_

I want a chitin shield I had one in cypher i was younger so i gave it to a friend for items not worth it i should have kept it. shoots himself*

THEN AGAIN, ITS JUST A GAME YIPI YE

I want a chitin shield I had one in cypher i was younger so i gave it to a friend for items not worth it i should have kept it. shoots himself*

THEN AGAIN, ITS JUST A GAME YIPI YE[/b]

do us all a favor and shut the fuck up with your noobie-ness :/

RiseAgainst_

do us all a favor and shut the fuck up with your noobie-ness :/[/b]
    1st) Why do you act rude kid?

2nd) What noobie-ness

Grow up man.

Sorry for offtopic, some little kids try to flame, and i try to rationalize with them.

Judas Iscariot

I guess at this point it's worth to repeat something from the first page...
    Well the only thing left to do to clear up the CS rumor mill is for you people to start killing lesath!

Gogogo kill lesath people! If it drops eventually a legit guy will get a .ksc of it....

I guess at this point it's worth to repeat something from the first page...
    Well the only thing left to do to clear up the CS rumor mill is for you people to start killing lesath!

Gogogo kill lesath people! If it drops eventually a legit guy will get a .ksc of it....[/b]
    Lol yup. Always have to do the 5 page repeater.

I just hope a legit guy can scrunge up a ksc for us!

why is it taking so long to upload a ksc? too hard to make ur photoshop pic into ksc? i believe it's an injected item. out of all servers and all lesaths killed ur the only person to have one in 2 weeks? funny

EpsaNomaly

why is it taking so long to upload a ksc? too hard to make ur photoshop pic into ksc? i believe it's an injected item. out of all servers and all lesaths killed ur the only person to have one in 2 weeks? funny[/b]
    because that isnt his char and it isnt his SS, it's another person's who saved it as a JPG and he just put it here for us all to view, in case others had gotten CS drops from lesath/isiloon/whatever, and to post those SS's.

im sure if that turkish player was able to/did view these forums, he'd post a .KSC, but Private has no access to that guy's KO folder to get the .KSC....

everyone stop asking for a .KSC from him unless u guys wanna ask that guy urselves, think before u speak

RiseAgainst_

If the guy is smart, he wont give a .ksc.

420_69

theres an easy way to tell if its real...if you see this guy running for dear life to lesath spawn after restart then it really did drop

prestige459

heres a SS of my legit CS in edana
    only 6/7 there have it
    i have 1 had it a while, and i know all the people who had it b4 me
    heres ss

compare if u want
    when i take SS with print screen, the blue mouse goes away for the SS, i double checked myself

Do you really wanna know how its done? No photoshop needed or fake KSC files needed.

Firstly get a CS+0, have it on ur char so u can make a screenshot. Secondly edit the KO Datatables and modify the name of a +6 STR ring or earring or whatever so it says Chitin Shield. As u can see in his screenshot he doesn't show the CS in the box itself, but u can see he looted something called chitin shield, which quite easily can be a str+6 ring, earring, etc. cuz he has items which easily on his char could be changed: str/dex/etc. earring, ring, those crappy armors, full plates, anything can be changed so its called chitin shield so when u loot it, it'll be called Chitin Shield.

Thought people understood this already when people made screenshots of looting a Shard off worms in Moradon, guess not.

Aba

yeah but there is lesath dead on the ground man, how could he know exactly what earring/pendant/ring would drop? O_o plus theres the different kinds like golden, etc. TBH I can't see any problem with the SS, but there are pro photoshoppers out there. I have no clue, but SS looks legit.

Kailean

unless one of my friends will get a cs from lesath i wont believe in this.
    kkthnx

Mario

he could have changed his files to look like a CS and have his turk friend say some shit in turkish..but both groups are putting up complelling arguments..its hard to chose witch 1 is true...and if that CS is real then GM or db made ?[/b]
    u changed item files even once ? no ?? so dont talk BS man...

when u change files, u still will see original (small shiled for egzample) shield in inventory. unless its just simply photoshoped.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast