Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Chitin Shield dropping again

This is a discussion on Chitin Shield dropping again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; here ya go.. just photoshopped this one... looks like spoiler dropped....
Page: 5

here ya go.. just photoshopped this one... looks like spoiler dropped.

Banned

1st) Why do you act rude kid?

2nd) What noobie-ness

Grow up man.

Sorry for offtopic, some little kids try to flame, and i try to rationalize with them.[/b]
    maybe you should follow your own advice and go offtopic because thats all you do is flame me :lol:

heres a SS of my legit CS in edana
    only 6/7 there have it
    i have 1 had it a while, and i know all the people who had it b4 me
    heres ss

compare if u want
    when i take SS with print screen, the blue mouse goes away for the SS, i double checked myself[/b]
    you x out everything but your name ? :P

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Do you really wanna know how its done? No photoshop needed or fake KSC files needed.

Firstly get a CS+0, have it on ur char so u can make a screenshot. Secondly edit the KO Datatables and modify the name of a +6 STR ring or earring or whatever so it says Chitin Shield. As u can see in his screenshot he doesn't show the CS in the box itself, but u can see he looted something called chitin shield, which quite easily can be a str+6 ring, earring, etc. cuz he has items which easily on his char could be changed: str/dex/etc. earring, ring, those crappy armors, full plates, anything can be changed so its called chitin shield so when u loot it, it'll be called Chitin Shield.
    Thought people understood this already when people made screenshots of looting a Shard off worms in Moradon, guess not.[/b]
    Yah cos he could definatly change all the data before the box went away couldnt he..

Wake up pls :P

Yah cos he could definatly change all the data before the box went away couldnt he..

Wake up pls :P[/b]
    stop being dumb, he changes it before, he cuold even change soul pots to be named as chitin shield and when it drops pots it appears as that. and the ss Lettuce posted i think clearly explains what really happened

i did that without changing any game files.. i tried that once and it messed my KO up and i had to reinstall. I don't mess with the files anymore.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

wow, a lot of good theories on how he could have faked that SS.

OR... maybe he really got that CS from lesath, legitly, by wining the really really low rate lottery, so you can stop busting ur nuts over it.

Yes, he is turkish.
    Yes, he might be full of +8 items
    Yes, he might be a cheater as far as we know.
    Yes, he might be the most legit player as far as we know.

but despite that, why would anyone care so much on pretending to have a CS from Lesath to cover the real source? Usually conspiracys that asume too much are conspiracys made cuz people refuses to accept the truth.

IMO, he is just a lucky bastard who won the CS lottery. And if someone else posts a similar SS, within a reasonable period of time, I'll believe that a recent patch raised it's drop rate.

Banned

wow, a lot of good theories on how he could have faked that SS.

OR... maybe he really got that CS from lesath, legitly, by wining the really really low rate lottery, so you can stop busting ur nuts over it.

Yes, he is turkish.
    Yes, he might be full of +8 items
    Yes, he might be a cheater as far as we know.
    Yes, he might be the most legit player as far as we know.

but despite that, why would anyone care so much on pretending to have a CS from Lesath to cover the real source? Usually conspiracys that asume too much are conspiracys made cuz people refuses to accept the truth.

IMO, he is just a lucky bastard who won the CS lottery. And if someone else posts a similar SS, within a reasonable period of time, I'll believe that a recent patch raised it's drop rate.[/b]
    still dosent explain that there are more then 1 people claiming showing SS of getin CS off lesath,,now this all a quincidence or no ?
    and at the same time

I dont think he photoshopped it. The fact that he has a piccy of it showing lesath just dead and looting it, then lots of players verifying he has a cs .

I hope it's legit, I'll be farming lesath lots

If it does drop and I get one, I'll ksc it

infusion

People love attention so they just show they got someone so they get a x time of fame.

And why would you photoshop a think like this?
    Perhaps its worth alot on a server where its not supposed to be dropped, I mean why would someone buy a item wich is "illegal" and mosteliky will be wipped ? Photoshop some and you can sell it easier then w/o 1.

Banned

-.- cs always say (reduced)?[/b]
    Yes it is Reduce on +0 as SS and Sword of Dead

RiseAgainst_

heres a SS of my legit CS in edana
    only 6/7 there have it
    i have 1 had it a while, and i know all the people who had it b4 me
    heres ss

compare if u want
    when i take SS with print screen, the blue mouse goes away for the SS, i double checked myself[/b]
    Lol i find it funny when ppl black all the stuff like that, YO dude u missed a spot over there!

maybe you should follow your own advice and go offtopic because thats all you do is flame me :lol:[/b]
    Dude get over it, quote me in like 2 weeks 1 post of flame directed to u, i havent flamed people in a long time (if it isn`t totally unnecesary) and i havent flamed u. Grow up man.

Infra

wow

well,i got told CS dropped on diez, some noob warrior called IRON ninja looted it,in a PK party,but i am not sure if its true,i doubt it,but who knows.

Banned

btw

after these topics were all created we kinda made it our biznuss to find out if it was true (cuz ofc we want one :lol

greenster sullimo and k0t0k0 are retards but most of the other gms tell u the same thing that it doesnt drop so...

photoshop pls

Kailean

u believe the gms? lol, one of them at the begining of fd said that isiloon drops cs so...

keep dreaming

Banned

u believe the gms? lol, one of them at the begining of fd said that isiloon drops cs so...

keep dreaming[/b]

how about u talk to them more often. when we asked loki he said. YEA YEA ISILOON AND ULTIMA DROP CS EHUAEHUAREHUA

we asked him later and he said he was just messin around and that nothing drops it.

even if they do work for k2, i'd believe a few of em before i believe a random turk. (notice i say random cuz if a few turks that are known and trustworthy posted SS id prolly believe it)