Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Chitin Shield dropping again

This is a discussion on Chitin Shield dropping again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its quite funny. i thought we are takling about the current(fd) situation. if i remember well festo(for example) was a ...
Page: 7

Banned

its quite funny. i thought we are takling about the current(fd) situation. if i remember well festo(for example) was a gm be4 fd came out. but as i see u dont know the difference between "$_$ gms" and those who actually did their job quite well in the past. but hey, im arguing with some1 who just admitted:

:mellow:
    man, how many ppl wrote your post?
    i think we have a different point of view, at least in some cases [/b]

i write my own posts. i always said it didn't drop and when i posted what a gm said u said. "ha, u believe the GMS?" like u thought it dropped or something.

SheikahsLove

GM's dont know have the things that go in KO, dont trust them, they test patches, ban cheaters, its not their job to be familiar with every aspect of the game also, if anyone would know, it would be Compliance, and i believe he's gone, he was a ko encyclopedia. Most GM's these days barely know the game........typically they dont even play KO. They dont make the patches, they dont do a lot of things, they arent going to see every outcome of patches even if they do test them, Asking one isnt going to help, just kill lesaths..... takes ten seconds in cz, and get some proof, instead of wasting time arguing about it here.

Banned

GM's dont know have the things that go in KO, dont trust them, they test patches, ban cheaters, its not their job to be familiar with every aspect of the game also, if anyone would know, it would be Compliance, and i believe he's gone, he was a ko encyclopedia. Most GM's these days barely know the game........typically they dont even play KO. They dont make the patches, they dont do a lot of things, they arent going to see every outcome of patches even if they do test them, Asking one isnt going to help, just kill lesaths..... takes ten seconds in cz, and get some proof, instead of wasting time arguing about it here.[/b]
    +1

Banned

Can anyone post a fucking screenshot these days without editing it? Why do you care if people see your skill bar, HP/MP, Inventory...just makes your SS seem editted.

On the topic title.......

My clans killed too many Lesaths and weve had everything BUT a CS...It dosent drop, im pretty sure.

But if it drops its

1) Since ROFD/KE with a fucking low drop rate with like 1/1000000

2) Since the last patch with a low -but possible- droprate

3) a very well done editing

thats what comes out from this topic

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

To all the people who are quoting previous GMs about CS not dropping: Have any of you asked one since the last patch whether any changes were made to drop rates, or specifically if CS drops now?

Also, maybe a GM can spawn a monster with that monsters drop rate improved? Or with a specific drop? We have a few ex-GMs, maybe they could say if that is a possibility.

ya, they can add into the db a mob with the name lesath , same stats as lesath, but another drop rate, then they spawn him insteed of a normal lesath, you won't notice any difference except the drop (well if you have a gm account it should says another ID at the top of the name than a "normal" lesath)

Interface

when its an english player that get a good item, we tell them "nice!" and "congrats". when its a turk we say "DUPE!" and "HACK!"

a racist and bious community.[/b]
    +1

rattrap

If I remember right k2 put out a tech update saying that chitin shield was no longer dropped by any boss in the game. I would think they would let you know if it started dropping again.

After viewing this pic and a pic sent to me by someone who owns a CS (name not to be put in public) and comparing the picture, I noticed something about the font on that picture. the bonuses are a different shade of green than normal. From what I can see the font should have been darker green than what it is now.

What flippy said could be a possible answer.

But if it drops its

1) Since ROFD/KE with a fucking low drop rate with like 1/1000000

2) Since the last patch with a low -but possible- droprate

3) a very well done editing

thats what comes out from this topic[/b]

shouldn't it be

1) NOTHING DROP CS ANYMORE.. nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my life is ruined no cs :angry:

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

got a CS of lesath today, couldnt take a screen tho got ganged by 4 orcs the same time.. anyways

S> CS+0 For USD - Paypal Preferd / Diez.

lekebekois

why is it taking so long to upload a ksc? too hard to make ur photoshop pic into ksc? i believe it's an injected item. out of all servers and all lesaths killed ur the only person to have one in 2 weeks? funny[/b]
    since i'm playing this game i've killed over 75 bosses and only got 3 drops. wouldn't surprise me at all if no 1 got any shit in 2 weeks. this game drop rate SUX for bosses.

MiSS_DMeAnOr

i give up lol. every time i read a page a new one appears so.

does it really matter wether he got a CS or not?
    all this shows is that the guy could be a very good photoshoper not a hacker / duper / db editor / asks gm for items-er
    if any of u get a CS. post it and then argue some more

P.S

i killed lesath like... 6 or 7 times in the past few days and not got anything

got a CS of lesath today, couldnt take a screen tho got ganged by 4 orcs the same time.. anyways

S> CS+0 For USD - Paypal Preferd / Diez.[/b]
    1 fire mend no no

TWO fire men

MiSS_DMeAnOr

is it too much to press the - button? :P

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast