Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Chitin Shield dropping again

This is a discussion on Chitin Shield dropping again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is it too much to press the - button? :P[/b] errm, yes if u get hitted the same time by ...
Page: 8

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

is it too much to press the - button? :P[/b]

errm, yes if u get hitted the same time by 4 ppl trying to kill u and u have to switch to a shield/def armors instantly to halfway tank them?
    also killed 3 of em.. so

Could of pressed it after u picked it up

errr... mayb theres no cs to press
    OR OR

HE KILLED SHAULA

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Could of pressed it after u picked it up [/b]
    had to spam pots T_T fuck sake

i wanted to take a screen afterwards, by scrolling up the info bar but the "Picked up" text was gone already.. so

yey you only hate admin abuse, not mod abuse wooo hooo i'm in the clear :lol:

Banned

To all the people who are quoting previous GMs about CS not dropping: Have any of you asked one since the last patch whether any changes were made to drop rates, or specifically if CS drops now?

Also, maybe a GM can spawn a monster with that monsters drop rate improved? Or with a specific drop? We have a few ex-GMs, maybe they could say if that is a possibility.[/b]

my SS of agusthus is from yesterday.

SheikahsLove

agusthus is a noob :lol: Did he know about the anvil bug before it happened.... no, lol. GM's dont know much about anything, before it happens and a large number tell them about it, like i said, dont trust GM's.

Banned

Lol i find it funny when ppl black all the stuff like that, YO dude u missed a spot over there!
    Dude get over it, quote me in like 2 weeks 1 post of flame directed to u, i havent flamed people in a long time (if it isn`t totally unnecesary) and i havent flamed u. Grow up man.[/b]
    i already said that..

btw

after these topics were all created we kinda made it our biznuss to find out if it was true (cuz ofc we want one :lol

greenster sullimo and k0t0k0 are retards but most of the other gms tell u the same thing that it doesnt drop so...
    photoshop pls[/b]
    wow you think were going to belive 1 little strip of SS of gm saying it drops? no men wheres the KCS so no PS :S

you can fake ksc,anyway

Kailean

saying it drops[/b]
    its "CS is not dropping" not "CS is dropping".

RiseAgainst_

errr... mayb theres no cs to press
    OR OR

HE KILLED SHAULA[/b]
    do us all a favor and shut the fuck up with your noobie-ness :/

Thanks.

agusthus is a noob :lol: Did he know about the anvil bug before it happened.... no, lol. GM's dont know much about anything, before it happens and a large number tell them about it, like i said, dont trust GM's.[/b]
    Yo tell me how can he know a bug before it happens??? explain me that, its not like they plan the bugs also do you think GM's are gurus, magicians or gods? think before u talk man.

TunaFishyMe

agusthus is a noob :lol: Did he know about the anvil bug before it happened.... no, lol. GM's dont know much about anything, before it happens and a large number tell them about it, like i said, dont trust GM's.[/b]
    to be honest, i dont think anyone knows about bugs before they happen lol

Banned

who cares anymore?

dragonsrock

who cares anymore?[/b]
    everyone who paid a crap load for one becuase they didnt think they would ever drop anymore. also those who are trying to sell thiers for usd dont want them to drop anymore. and those tryign to buy one do want them to drop more. so im thinking some persons have personal interests in mind when replying to this topic :P

RiseAgainst_

who cares anymore?[/b]
    Everyone but you

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast