Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Chitin Shield dropping again

This is a discussion on Chitin Shield dropping again within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Everyone but you[/b] Wrong. I don't care either...
Page: 9

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Everyone but you[/b]

Wrong.

I don't care either

Actually, as long as we're being honest, I really don't care either

RiseAgainst_

Wrong.

I don't care either[/b]
    got a CS of lesath today, couldnt take a screen tho got ganged by 4 orcs the same time.. anyways

S> CS+0 For USD - Paypal Preferd / Diez.[/b]
    You said "couldnt" not "i didnt want to take an screenshot" or " i didnt even care to take an screenshot", so it means u do care. I know u made this up, but u fk'ed urself in the sense of how u typed the stuff and what u posted now. Also if u dont care why are you posting here? go spam elsewhere then. Think before you post man.

Actually, as long as we're being honest, I really don't care either [/b]
    :huh:

You said "couldnt" not "i didnt want to take an screenshot" or " i didnt even care to take an screenshot", so it means u do care. I know u made this up, but u fk'ed urself in the sense of how u typed the stuff and what u posted now. Also if u dont care why are you posting here? go spam elsewhere then. Think before you post man.
    :huh:[/b]

er please?
    i do not care about cs' being dropped again, im not spaming its called stating his opinion, which i did.

The Fact that i've got a CS of lesath, doesn't change the fact that i hoenstly do NOT care about this topic nor about CS being dropped again.

RiseAgainst_

The Fact that i've got a CS of lesath, doesn't change the fact that i hoenstly do NOT care about this topic nor about CS being dropped again.[/b]
    If you dont care about this topic why do u post

got a CS of lesath today, couldnt take a screen tho got ganged by 4 orcs the same time.. anyways[/b]
    You are just contradicting yourself

Just let it go

If you dont care about this topic why do u post
    You are just contradicting yourself

Just let it go[/b]

im not contradicting myself anywhere

and well for the posting most likely because some random on here keeps reply'ing me with made up bullshits.

TunaFishyMe

i dont really care either...but i havent finished my arguement with tez until he admits hes wrong and his logic isnt that great.

am i on the right thread?

I still dont care

magnified

on the toolbar, isnt that S sign the symbol for private ko launchers instead of the red K for real KnightOnline Launchers...

idk..

RiseAgainst_

We all care! who wouldnt want to know if lesath drops CS, maybe u see Duke and lesath in a server restart, then ull know wich one to kill CS 200+ usd ftw

We all care! who wouldnt want to know if lesath drops CS, maybe u see Duke and lesath in a server restart, then ull know wich one to kill CS 200+ usd ftw[/b]
    No.

With its current drop rate ppl will be getting flooded with CS' like in the good old days, which will make it less worth then a roc/rol, again.

Enough of the flames, topic has served its purpose

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789