Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

coin wipe

This is a discussion on coin wipe within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey all american babas i been hearing rumors that there going to be a coin wipe because of all the ...
Page: 1

Banned

hey all american babas i been hearing rumors that there going to be a coin wipe because of all the duping? over the last 2 months i been buying and reseling starting from maybe 100mil and ive collected about 1300gb of cash )))
    if there is a coin wipe im FUCKED anybody know the details on this? if so post here or pm me if ur really smartt and know about it for sure

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

1300gb? o.O
    I hope they'll make atleast 50% coin wipe

K2 cant do a coinwipe for a simple reason,
    lets say they do a coinwipe on a old server, Diez, Ares.. gues what will happen? all the high lvl player will quit because they got better things to do then farm any monsters to get coins from them to buy hp/mp pots etc. K2 wont do that because they know alot of good paying $ player will quit then.

Psy

You sir, are bullshitting. You would have an account list bigger than Patek's "customer support" list.

Nordfront, do you think they care about the old players quitting? Wouldn't the old players already have quit when the bifrost uniques were wiped? Yeah...

wiping some items is a other story then take away all coins on a server.
    if you loos a dunno FR +1 you can go to bifrost or farm any other mobs to get the money back and buy a new one.
    if you and the whole server loos all or xx% of your coins the whole server will quit. how u wanna buy pots? a 70+ char eats 2-3x soul pots per monster they kill so thats 45k coins each monster.. how they wanna get the coins to buy all the souls? this means nobody can lvl, pk, farm and if a shell +7 is worth like 100k coins and a bus alone cost 2.6mil you would stay on that game?

Psy

Then they take all the coins and give you an equivalent worth of food stamps that you can exchange for pots.

Think black, my friend.

and then they start to bann koxper & duper kk i belive ya h34r:

Psy

Most of the koxpers don't make it past 60. Dupers, well, they refuse to take advice in fixing the problem. Let them find out on their own. They'll fix it or disable it... eventually... then the players will again complain and say stuff like "haha disabled, never fixed."

Banned

1300gb =/

1,300,000,000 .... isnt hb +8 something like few hundrred gb already ?

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

well i heard too that there will be a coin dupe, maybe a rumor...maybe not :P

in short words a coin wipe will come in 200years aka on the same they we get rid of from cheaters :P

You sir, are bullshitting. You would have an account list bigger than Patek's "customer support" list.

Nordfront, do you think they care about the old players quitting? Wouldn't the old players already have quit when the bifrost uniques were wiped? Yeah...[/b]
    i thought that would be 130B.. so thats like 130,000,000,000. Nonetheless, thats still absurd for just "buying and reselling." I don't really care anymore, ive been saving my gbs bcuz i never got a chance to sell em when prices were decent.. a shame ive had 25B since november and never got a chance to sell it. Q_q but if they do coin wipe, i can finally uninstalllll :lol:

Banned

yes bros i do have 130b and its all from buying and reselling and upgrading...all legit things never duped or koxped or dont know how either better yet dont need to learn cuz i make money from the market faster. i started from maybe 100m 2 months ago maybe 2 months 10 days. spent maybe a total of 250usd but also sold gold bars and that came out to 110$. right now i have 12 accounts each with 84gb, full inn ( i think 16.8 gb per inn) and full inventory on every charachter (8.4gb) i just say about 110gb each charachter making that come out to roughly 1300gb or 130bil or 130,000,000,000<---i think thats the correct numbers

Banned

the 250 usd was for a charachter lvl 72 so that doesnt even really count ^^ also for premmy and shit

you have all the 130gb on one account?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast