Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

chitin shield start dropping again?

This is a discussion on chitin shield start dropping again? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ultima is the only monster in game that drops cs, acording to gm psykik...
Page: 2

Xzero

ultima is the only monster in game that drops cs, acording to gm psykik

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

maybe isiloon will be dropin cs again but lesath is really hard....:mellow:

Banned

if lesath drops cs again, that means clans like Just1ce and LestROCK on ares will "appear" to be legit, even tho their whole clans are lvl80 all have cs and are all turks hmmmm. I wouldn't mind tho, cs would look nice on my rogue

YES THEY DO DROP AGAIN!!!

HunterMark

I hope Lesath will drop them again... not enough CSs around

Banned

YES THEY DO DROP AGAIN!!![/b]
    and ur 100% sure on this? i hope so >_<

SoulFamily

CS is dropped by isiloon, felancor and ultima atm
    that how it is on ares

Heim4teil

that how it is on ares[/b]
    on isiloon not anymore...Felancor i dont know but all say he too dont drop it..only Ultima

Banned

that how it is on ares[/b]
    definitely not on isiloon, unless it just started with this patch, cuz isi hasn&#39;t dropped 1 cs since rofd..

omg -.- "ULTIMA".. where are the old times when u killed lesath only, to get cs.. a.q...

Dread

definitely not on isiloon, unless it just started with this patch, cuz isi hasn&#39;t dropped 1 cs since rofd.. [/b]

actually this is false, isiloon stopped dropping CSs i think a couple weeks back cause Tioc got one the 2nd week ROFD came out ... felankor DOES NOT drop them and niether does Lesath ... only Ultima

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

lets put it this way...if u see lesath are u just gonna NOT kill it? no, ull kill it -_- so does it matter if it drops from it again or not? if it does every1 will start getting cs&#39;s so it wont be an advantage anymore really and if it doesnt nothing changes boo hoo?[/b]
    he might be curious?

I wish..

Kailean

to all who say that ultima drops cs: Gimme a ksc file, if you dont have, how can u know it drops it? because its the best mob in the game? or maybe because a gm said it does drop it? let me tell you sth, gm talks much but doesnt know shit about the game.
    CS DOESNT drop from isiloon, felankor and ultima... hmm.. unless you will show me an ss showing ultima droping it, i wont believe you.

Dread

to all who say that ultima drops cs: Gimme a ksc file, if you dont have, how can u know it drops it? because its the best mob in the game? or maybe because a gm said it does drop it? let me tell you sth, gm talks much but doesnt know shit about the game.
    CS DOESNT drop from isiloon, felankor and ultima... hmm.. unless you will show me an ss showing ultima droping it, i wont believe you.[/b]

you sound like a fucking 5 year old ... how i know it drops from ultima ... clan got one about 3 weeks ago ... how i know it drops from isiloon ... fucking Tioc got one in the start of ROFD, ill find the ss when i get home. felankor it dosnt drop from but, now you need to stfu

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast