Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

+4 uniques, how possible are they ?

This is a discussion on +4 uniques, how possible are they ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just a quick question, well a few acutally... 1. +4 uniques, how possible are they legitimatly to make. (possible y/n ...
Page: 1

515saint

Thumbs up

just a quick question, well a few acutally...

1. +4 uniques, how possible are they legitimatly to make. (possible y/n )

2. have u ever made one if so wat u think is chance of succes to +4 ( ever made one y/n, chance in % )

3. and have u ever seen any. (not including interserver war)

just somthing iv been thinking about, want to know wat all u guys think before i go and burn 3x+3 pp's :P

cheers.

its very possible to make.. kekuri rings.. lobo pendants, lycoan pendants, lupus pendants....... if ur talking about WP/PP/IN and those nice uniques.. its not relaly possible.. unless its on older servers.

chances are really low from what i heard, its like 20% from 3-4... not sure tho

515saint

Wink

its very possible to make.. kekuri rings.. lobo pendants, lycoan pendants, lupus pendants....... if ur talking about WP/PP/IN and those nice uniques.. its not relaly possible.. unless its on older servers.

chances are really low from what i heard, its like 20% from 3-4... not sure tho[/b]
    cool thats wat i want to know, keep it coming people im sure many people have tried when dupeing was rampant and shit was worthless. go go og post your opinion !

SilentDaemon

its possible but not common h34r:

WP's and PP r easy to make in older servers i just made a WP +2 and thinking of making a WP +3

also i made a Kekuri ring +4 before and it succeeded

tried making a lobo pendent to +4 also and it got burned

but making an IN +4 or IB +4 is possibly a dupe cause no1 will risk 81x IN +0 to make a +4
    but +3 IN and IB is very possible in older servers

Dark_sith

it's possible to do, I remember reading the turk forum was selling a +4 PE on some server for 1000 ytl it was a while ago probably could be wrong. but GOGOGO +4 PP show results :lol:

There is an EME+4 on Oly made during the letter dupe but a turk duper...

ZeIda

but +3 IN and IB is very possible in older servers[/b]
    I wouldnt really say so, its many turks on ares that has +3 in and ib, but do you honestly think any one of them has made them legitly?

japo

IB+4 or IN+4, OR ROL+4 OR ROC+4... depends on the size of your EGO and the lack of ur skills

i always thought that +2 uniqs are near +3, and never worth waste 3 uber uniqs for a bit stronger stats... Because the game becames so shitty if u dont remember is a teamplay where u play with friends (i doubt that pple with +3 shits share with his friends, unless his a rich bich or a big duper)

and about normal uniqs liek silver earrings opals etc, if u check the moradon prices atm is not so hard make +3, but +4... kinda stupid

dragunmaster

possible yes, going to happen probably not

my friend tried to make kek rings +4 and burned

I think compounding accessories is always the same, uniques or not, so if normal accessories get a success rate of 60% for +6>+7, 70% for +7>+8, ...; an unique have probably a success rate of 30% for +3>+4, 40% for +4>+5.

Banned

+0 FTW

Mp3Steelo

possible to make pp+4, don't know chances to % tbh and i never made any +4 unique
    but in pathos a pp is worth like 90mil and pp+2 is like 600-650
    iron neck costs 23-25gb, 3x 6.5 gb = less than 20gbs (pp+3)
    there are enough ppl with iron neck +1 in pathos so pp+4 is surely possible in older server

if ur talking bout the % of sucess its pretty bull shit if u ask me outta like 20 trys i made only 2 things to +4 and they were earings belts necks always broke

mammlea2

IB+4 or IN+4, OR ROL+4 OR ROC+4... depends on the size of your EGO and the lack of ur skills

i always thought that +2 uniqs are near +3, and never worth waste 3 uber uniqs for a bit stronger stats... Because the game becames so shitty if u dont remember is a teamplay where u play with friends (i doubt that pple with +3 shits share with his friends, unless his a rich bich or a big duper)

and about normal uniqs liek silver earrings opals etc, if u check the moradon prices atm is not so hard make +3, but +4... kinda stupid[/b]
    I think people with +2 and +3 get their uniques by babashopping, not farming

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast